[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

dariey

sarNie Adult
so that was not official teaser.it thought it is..haha
same as you mrschum,me can't wait for this too..>__<

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I actually like ken and janie's bickering in the lakorn where they were stuck on an island more than nns, they were really cute in there

I was told that the writer for this version is the one who wrote love recipe, one of my fav lakorn, so that's a high motivation for me to watch this lol

@dariey, since u have similar taste in lakorns to me, u should watch dao reung, i really liked it, very little romance but very well put together :)

dariey

sarNie Adult
@bubbles already download dao reung but not complete yet.thanks for recommend it. ^_^
i'm stuck with ken t lakorn right now and of course i have tried search eng sub for rak nee hua jai rao jong but i can't find it anywhere even at yt.so can't watch it for now unless someone upload the eng sub.

cr polyplus_jad_hai

cr ppbt_magazine

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@dariey, r rak nee hua jai rao jong was sub by Wishy but too bad her channel got deleted. I remember this lakorn when it first air, I kept on checking on Wishy channel to see if she upload the lakorn. I was soo into the Lakorn at that time.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
You u should've asked me earlier dariey, i js deleted it not long ago cos my hard drive was getting full :) But i think the lakorn kinda got boring when they got back from the island lol

dariey

sarNie Adult
my mistake girls,its not RNHJRJ.its prajun san gon that i search but could not find it with eng sub.

thanks mrschum for sharing more pic.^_^
it seem like the scene where they are gone for vacation.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
i hope they shorten the episode this time around. i watched the Janie/Ken version. I enjoyed it but it was super long like 20 + episodes. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just hope Yaya and James have GOOD chemistry onscreen in motion because the photos are lacking.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Definitely looking forward to this drama. Thanks all for your time to update the thread. ♥♥♥

dariey

sarNie Adult
a little bts here and there

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrnwZbsatl4[/youtube]

cr kakak191

more pics

cr 1ssbtch3

super love this pic.ya look so beautiful  :heart:

cr aebrian

cr aebrian

ya look like little girl.with stokin and shoes..lol

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Dariey for the bts and the picture. Yaya look very pretty on screen. They sure took a lots of picture while filming in Phuket.

dariey

sarNie Adult
u welcome MrsChum..i just feel want to keep updating for this thread.hope everyone will too ^_^

more pics

cr ommyoops

cr aebrian

bromance everywhere...lol

cr fairgindon

cr gabump

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you again for posting all this lovely picture @Dariey :)
I will try to come often. I'm so use to the RS2 thread that I don't explore anywhere else. Mostly I check in there and FF thread.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
&aiyaja,
I agree with you too including some bts videos as well. Jji and Yaya does look cute together tho & I can't wait until NNS airs. Thanks for the pictures ^^