[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
WOW WOW WOW! This is the first time seeing Yaya in a traditional Thai outfit for a lakorn. She's absolutely stunning! 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yaya is freaking gorgeous in all those old fashion dresses.  Simply beautiful.  Loved Janie and Ken's version.  I think I will definitely enjoy this verson as well.  I've always loved Yaya and I'm finally warming up to James. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you @vimalee and bubba for all the wonderful picture....Yaya look very pretty in the Thai wedding dress. Wish I can see in more Lakorn that have the traditional wedding like that.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm glad she got to wear beautiful cloths in this lakorn. 

She looked very beautiful here for a magazine shoot in 2012.

credit as tagged and AF wiki

Mahalo said:
WOW WOW WOW! This is the first time seeing Yaya in a traditional Thai outfit for a lakorn. She's absolutely stunning! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Vimalee said:
I'm glad she got to wear beautiful cloths in this lakorn. 

She looked very beautiful here for a magazine shoot in 2012.

credit as tagged and AF wiki
Yeah. I've only seen her wearing Thai outfits in magazines, but I love the gold on her! She looks very regal in it.  

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
OMG!! Yaya is so GORGEOUS and BEAUTIFUL!!!! Just can't wait for this lakorn to air  :heart:  :heart: 

It took a while to recognise her.. Hahaha looks like a school girl here :yes: 

MinsulYaya said:
Wait... So the pra' nang had to get married?

Yes, i don't remember the details but I think they were driving home, but then there was a storm and they had to stay somewhere for the night, the next day they went back home, their families believed them when they said nothing happened, but they had to get married so their reputation wouldn't get ruined.

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:

Yes, i don't remember the details but I think they were driving home, but then there was a storm and they had to stay somewhere for the night, the next day they went back home, their families believed them when they said nothing happened, but they had to get married so their reputation wouldn't get ruined.
Thank you so much for the Info..

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Rankin_90210 said:
does anyone know when this lakorn is going to air? i'm currently watching the previous one that has Ken and Janie. haha
Haha me too...

chulie

sarNie Egg
yaya is a pretty girl but some of the hairstyles here are weird and very older looking. the dresses too....are unattractive. but her wedding is gorgeous!