[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
wow, really really excited :woot2: , YAYA looks so beautiful and cute T_T.

I am Yadecher but I really think Yaya and Jame Ji make a nice couple ^^. Actually, for me, Yaya is good with any handsome guys out there lol

Thank you all for pictures, news ... guys :heart: :heart: :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back lu.   Very glad to see you here and we've missed you na.

Very nice...!!!

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub.com FB

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Cant wait for them to film film film, so i could watch my beauty in motion again. For some reason, these pics reminds me of the beautiful Nuch, esp when yaya has her hair on the side  :thumbsup:  . Hoping to see na kaew in the nxt fitting aswell

@Lu and Minsulyaya, of course our gorgeous yaya will look good with all the handsome guys out there  :dance1:

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Admin or Moderator, please add the production name. This one is No Problem and Lom Son Rak is suppose to be Feel Good Entertainment. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know when is the filming??? Yaya look very pretty!! Yaya and Jj still need to learn how to dance the old fashion way too so it might be awhile...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lol, just realize I miss the fitting date of this Lakorn. Surprise to see Noey in here, she isn't letting any of the Jutathep go :loool:

James look great just like Khun Chai Puttipat and wow Yaya look great and fancy (I always have a thing about Thai period lakorn lol). This is totally going to be a new role for her. They look competitive with one and another. I might stay tune :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, the pictures of JJ and Yaya paired are so adorable. They really complement each other. I haven't seen the old one either, and hope to love this one. Can't wait for more. Thanks everyone who shared these lovely pictures with us. :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
Does anyone know when is the filming??? Yaya look very pretty!! Yaya and Jj still need to learn how to dance the old fashion way too so it might be awhile...

I read somewhere that filming will start in May.  Yaya should be finishing up with Rising Sun by that time.   Can't wait.  It takes about 7 to 9 months to film so we may not see this one until next year.   I was hoping we could see NNS at the end of the year, keep our fingers cross.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
NNS fitting subbed by yayaurassayachinafc  :kiss2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zEtPe8S4m0&list=UUD2UjQGPlQcNRu-yX5DXJRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZxkcIO50sA&list=UUD2UjQGPlQcNRu-yX5DXJRA

At this rate it'll prob take 1-1.5yrs for this lakorn, they are building the studio from scratch, and we all know how long it took makers to build the RS studio. Oh well, as long as the delay wont affect ya's big project or she's not overworked at the last minute, i am not bothered by the delay. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I think they had a mini fitting last wk, yaya met up with her no.0 gabump

Urassayas IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Seemed like Yaya filmed this yesterday.   Yaya already knew how to ride....can't wait to see more pictures.

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB