❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult

Matt seems to have lighter make-up these days.

And they're seriously copying the exact style, even the assistants. lol
No wonder Matt maintained her long hair. If she's not a model of Clear, she might've colored her hair brown again, too. :D

Nadech looks good in this, too. He looked younger, from that side profile.

And the teaser only shows Nadech.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wish they didn't copy the style. Thailand has its own fashion that I wish they'd just incorporate into the story. :facepalm:

I hope her assistant is gay. Haha. He'll be the Thai aspect of this drama.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, the Thai version needs to have their own personality. To try and make everything identical suck. They need to come up with something that is theirs and work around it. If they want to maintain the same thing from clothes to assistants and such people might as well go rematch the original lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I wish they didn't copy the style. Thailand has its own fashion that I wish they'd just incorporate into the story. :facepalm:

I hope her assistant is gay. Haha. He'll be the Thai aspect of this drama.
lol I hope so, too! Gays make lakorn funnier. Matt's friend in MKLFF was gay and they go along just fine.

Thai hi-so tends to overdo the clothes in lakorn. lol but not that Korean style. She's always with coats and it's hot. Haha. She normally wears jumpsuits, dress or cropped tops. But not layered clothes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want to see a scene of na and Matt together. It seemed they are with everyone else but the two. I am eagerly awaiting the first meeting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Thai fashion is seriously over the top. But I'd rather they wear that than copy Korean fashion.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Going by what we've been given so far I think Matt & Nadech have only shot together 2 or 3 times lol. Deaw & Godt are still nowhere insight too, I have a gut feeling this won't be done til the later half of this year (if they're going at the rate that they are.)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I want to see a scene of na and Matt together. It seemed they are with everyone else but the two. I am eagerly awaiting the first meeting.
I think they already did shoot scenes together where Matt was wearing all black then all pink?

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I don't know what scenes are these. But they must've shot some scenes together. This must be the elevator scene. Jun Ji Hyun was wearing all black too. :D

Then this one is from the nang ek's company/agency?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nadech in the first picture was intent on making eye contact with Matt but she kind of stared into space lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry for being off topic but apparently Kob and Baifern were not nominated at the latest Golden awards this year. Is that true ???

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sorry for being off topic but apparently Kob and Baifern were not nominated at the latest Golden awards this year. Is that true ???
What really? I didn’t watch Kob, but saw clip of Baifern when she played as the call girl. Thai Award shows are a joke. Ppl were saying they only pass out awards only if the starts can attend.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
What really? I didn’t watch Kob, but saw clip of Baifern when she played as the call girl. Thai Award shows are a joke. Ppl were saying they only pass out awards only if the starts can attend.
That's the reason I am asking. Hopefully that is not true

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ya it’s true! There was a post on IG angering fans that these three actresses got eliminated on tv gold award nominations; kob, baifern n Bella.

It is a really tough call when it’s between Aum, Janie, Taew, Yaya , and Noon Siripun. I didn’t watch Noon Siripun but I didn’t think Taew should got nomination..Her role wasn’t challenging at all. Baifern n kob should have made it in place of Noon s n Taew. Just saying

But I hope Mew wins best supporting for ML. She was most impressive and enjoyable. Even Namfom who was so good in Raknakara didn’t get a nomination. These awards arent as “prestige” as people claim lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thai awards are based on popularity and who is it at the moment. And yes, they literally give awards to celebrities that shows up whether they deserve it or not lol. After a while it comes across like something that is just given away not something that really means much. I watched some awards show it's kind of blah...it feels so unorganized.

xodxo

Sometimes I wonder if you really have to play just a crazy, over the top, illogical/nonsensical character to get nominated?! A lot of the female nominees are from playing crazy/over the top acting department. That’s really stupid if thai awards associate crazy acting as worthy lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ya it’s true! There was a post on IG angering fans that these three actresses got eliminated on tv gold award nominations; kob, baifern n Bella.

It is a really tough call when it’s between Aum, Janie, Taew, Yaya , and Noon Siripun. I didn’t watch Noon Siripun but I didn’t think Taew should got nomination..Her role wasn’t challenging at all. Baifern n kob should have made it in place of Noon s n Taew. Just saying

But I hope Mew wins best supporting for ML. She was most impressive and enjoyable. Even Namfom who was so good in Raknakara didn’t get a nomination. These awards arent as “prestige” as people claim lol
Don't care about Bella but Kob and Baifern ???? You really kinding me ??? Taew nominated ? What for ? She ruined the role in Rak nakara making it forgettable and one dimensional ! Janie ? Aum ? Both of them have shown a veteran can regress dramatically after experiencing years in diverse dramas and roles. The amount of overracting they both displayed in their respective characters put a girl like Gubggib to shame ! The only decent one here is yaya even I think she did not reach Kob and Baifern skills in their roles. That is an insult for those actresses especially Baifern who keeps being done dirty by the industry.

xodxo

Don't care about Bella but Kob and Baifern ???? You really kinding me ??? Taew nominated ? What for ? She ruined the role in Rak nakara making it forgettable and one dimensional ! Janie ? Aum ? Both of them have shown a veteran can regress dramatically after experiencing years in diverse dramas and roles. The amount of overracting they both displayed in their respective characters put a girl like Gubggib to shame ! The only decent one here is yaya even I think she did not reach Kob and Baifern skills in their roles. That is an insult for those actresses especially Baifern who keeps being done dirty by the industry.
Lol girl ur wording is confusing 55 but I’m with u!

Kob n baifern really got ripped off from this so called “prestige” award show. Taew really killed MM and ruined RN! Really killed it, I couldn’t accept how badly they butchered the role.

But yea, as previously stated award shows are bias. The people who decide the winners have probably never watched any of the shows. Lol :p sometimes they just rub it in people’s face, not necessarily for raw talents.