[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Ah, I stand corrected if China trully ban Aliens. Oh well, let's see how his lakorn turn out under China's censorship law.

Last edited:

anopinion

sarNie Egg
I believe the ban only applies to dramas broadcasted on actual TV channels. Web dramas aren't as heavily scrutinised. This drama is 100% going to be licensed by some Chinese video portal, so censorship won't play as big a part as people imagine. In any case, the drama was planned well after the ban was implemented, so even if they have to make massive changes off the back of that, they can't complain.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It seems today that have wrapped up party?
https://www.instagram.com/p/ButlUAXH_J-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1k86ydl2u5ko9

I don’t have high hope for real steamy kisses like kversion but I am hype for this drama
Thanks, getting closer to them thinking about airing date now. None of us in here have hope if it being close to the k version when it comes to kissing. We are hopeful they won't use too much camera angles to fool us lol. Still the wait has been so long we aren't picky anymore and take whatever they give hahhaha. I am looking forward to seeing everyone...Nadech is going to look good in here.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I am excited and can’t wait to see Nadech on screen again as well as Matt. I am interested in seeing what the hype of this Korean drama is all about, especially the story line since it seem to be all over the place with alien, power, teleporting, movie stars. I hope the story has more to it than just kisses and fashions since it was a very popular drama - unless that’s the two primary reasons of its popularity.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I am excited and can’t wait to see Nadech on screen again as well as Matt. I am interested in seeing what the hype of this Korean drama is all about, especially the story line since it seem to be all over the place with alien, power, teleporting, movie stars. I hope the story has more to it than just kisses and fashions since it was a very popular drama - unless that’s the two primary reasons of its popularity.
I would've never watched this had Nadech not star in this, this storyline is wtf :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: if it was originally a Thai lakorn, would it even be popular with this storyline? ahhahaa But I'll be watching it like a damn virgin who's never been kissed waiting for all these kiss scenes I've heard so much about hahahaha

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I just saw Matt's IG story now, y'all I'm putting my blinders on and am going to enjoy every minute of promo's and this lakorn, come heaven or hell lol. My heart is comforted seeing the wrap-up party and the little snippets floating around insta. I'm done with complaining about the clothes and just hoping it entertains me by the end of its run.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just saw Matt's IG story now, y'all I'm putting my blinders on and am going to enjoy every minute of promo's and this lakorn, come heaven or hell lol. My heart is comforted seeing the wrap-up party and the little snippets floating around insta. I'm done with complaining about the clothes and just hoping it entertains me by the end of its run.
Lol...I am just ready. I've watched the K version and the P version and going to watch the T version. My annoying self can't help but to think about all the versions. Though, I think Thailand will hold it's own. It seemed more promising than the P version. Looking forward to this one while Hua Jai Sila keeps me entertainment.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No expectations here. Wasn't interested in the original version but maybe I'll watch this for Matt, maybe.
Hopefully it's good.

AnnTfan

❤ BTS ❤
I love the korean one, one of the main reason I shifted over to Koreans again. I'm going to keep my expectations low.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it Matt act in this role with a bit of exaggeration like she did in her lakorn with Rome then she will entertain me. It's the character and the fashion. I haven't seen an exaggeration n'ek in a while so I am ready for her again. I actually like the pra'ek in the K version a lot more lol. The fashion of the n'ek makes me anticipate her scenes...