[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
woo hoo January is just around the corner Vicky she's adorable cos of her dimples
and Susie looks pretty with out those lots of make up :clap:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gorgeous gals! Since they are almost done filming susie n vicky should Accept another lakorn
I wonder if Susie she's still consider with Andrew in the new remake of Sai Roong which
said Khun Da Lakornthai is remaking it :nailbiter:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. rakdara

first, I loathe the make up thingy in this lakorn, so heavy and make Susie and Vicky who are already awesome looking, bring it down to granny looking. Me no likey :facepalm: <_<

Second, THUMB KISSS!!!! AKHHHHHHH :whip: :nono1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

cr. rakdara

first, I loathe the make up thingy in this lakorn, so heavy and make Susie and Vicky who are already awesome looking, bring it down to granny looking. Me no likey :facepalm: <_<

Second, THUMB KISSS!!!! AKHHHHHHH :whip: :nono1:
totally agree they look good already but those massive make ups down grade them to granny

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. susie, vicki's ig

damn susie! That stomach!

It's not me that always surprising, it's them who always uploaded so surprising and amusing photos na alice :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

cr. susie, vicki's ig

damn susie! That stomach!

It's not me that always surprising, it's them who always uploaded so surprising and amusing photos na alice :coverlaf:
yeah I thank them for uploading for us and another thank passing onto U dertaajaf