[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I noticed that the second nang'ek in action lakorns is always a photographer most of the time. Lol. Rome and Susie scenes are too cute! Off topic but I'm hoping Nuer Mek will be something like this but doubt it since p Nok is serious about action lakorns
:eek:fftopic:

yeah hope neua mek 2 will have some like this one too. if they did they will be the best ever :lol: :lol:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Out of all the lakorns that r airing... Oddly enough this is the only one I'm watching... Im tuning into this drama no matter how bad the script or editing is... Tune in cuz I want to c everyone reaction wen they know mook identity Lolz!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:eek:fftopic:

yeah hope neua mek 2 will have some like this one too. if they did they will be the best ever :lol: :lol:
na I think Neua Mek 2 will be alot better action than this one since its more of serious
action Mook Liam Petch is more of an action comedy

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like Jason's character for some reason, especially his jealous scenes. It's just something different that you don't see in other lakorns and it makes him very very evil since it's in a secretive way. The fact that he is in love with Rome makes it even more exciting haha...it's like the pra ake is not the one to fight the evil one off of the narng ake, but now Susie has to get Jason away from her man..hehe

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG...episode 8 got me cheesing w/ Petch & Mook...they are just freaken cute heheheh...I bet Jason is the one that chased Petch's ex girlfriend away before tehir wedding....but I like the song Jason sings in here tho heheh...Jason is really good playing as the villain but his gay scenes is a turn off..LMAO...especially that gay make out scene w/ Joe hahahaha

it only aired one episode this week right?

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
OMG...episode 8 got me cheesing w/ Petch & Mook...they are just freaken cute heheheh...I bet Jason is the one that chased Petch's ex girlfriend away before tehir wedding....but I like the song Jason sings in here tho heheh...Jason is really good playing as the villain but his gay scenes is a turn off..LMAO...especially that gay make out scene w/ Joe hahahaha

it only aired one episode this week right?
oh wow maybe that right too cuz he so jealous about mook n petch. that never in my mind when read your comment now it just come in my mind now.
um what song did jason sing in if he sing the end song right or not.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ha. Look at them all sleeping together.HAhaha. Not sure if anyone post this yet. Cute!

Credits: #mookliampetchseries @ Webstagram

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
I just rewatched up 8. He's like asking her if she loves him and isn't giving her time to reply ( not that she is going too) n just going in for a kiss, which she willingly gives!!!

Anyone know who the cutie that plays Andy is??

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Todays episode is just so sweet! I'm so glad this lakorn is picking up on a good pace & hopefully it will do so until it ends! I kinda felt bad 4 Jason whn Petch declares his love abt Mook. Poor Jason speaking his heart out 2 Petch who has no idea it was refering 2 him ): Well, now we knw Petch's first gf is not dead, I wonder wat Jason did 2 her?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Sound so interesting and good now. Man, I really really need to catch up on this. I'm so Far Back now. Maybe I'll catch up on all my episodes this weekend!!

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
I just rewatched up 8. He's like asking her if she loves him and isn't giving her time to reply ( not that she is going too) n just going in for a kiss, which she willingly gives!!!

Anyone know who the cutie that plays Andy is??
His name is Fernando. I believe he's half Italian.

TubbyTinker

watching episode 9 atm..Mook and Petch just gets sweeter and sweeter

idk about u guys but I find Vicky annoying in here...she was okay in the beginning but trying to get Tah jealous or whatever she's trying to do is annoying and usually in lakorns I find it cute when the nangek is trying to make pek jealous but here w/ vicki and tah's case---annoying....Tah should just leave her and go find someone else lol

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
watching episode 9 atm..Mook and Petch just gets sweeter and sweeter

idk about u guys but I find Vicky annoying in here...she was okay in the beginning but trying to get Tah jealous or whatever she's trying to do is annoying and usually in lakorns I find it cute when the nangek is trying to make pek jealous but here w/ vicki and tah's case---annoying....Tah should just leave her and go find someone else lol
I'm watching it atm too!!! They are so cute!!!
yeah vicky trying to make tah jealous is getting a bit annoying, it was ok at first, but now, we dont really know what she wants from him.
Nitjanun is also pissing me off, she has no shame to the fact that she is acting like a married woman trying to steal another womans guy.

TubbyTinker

tbh, Nitjanun doesnt get on my nerves hahah...shes being the typical nangrai...i like the fact that everytime she tries to seduce Petch, Janejope is always there to interrupt or her husband Chanintorn hahahahah

gosh todays episode w/ Janejope in the same room w/ Petch was kinda ew....he wanted to so bad to touch and rub all over Petch when he was sleeping...thank good ness he didnt cuz then that would be inapporriate for the viewers hahah

okay just when I was about to forgive Vicki in here since her and Tah were finally cute...she pissed me off again when tehy went back gome, Tah already told her he loves her but when Andy comes out, she goes to Andy and looks at Tah and says that she doesnt love him....arai wa...shes more annoying that Nitjanun lol