[CH3] Mia Luang (D One TV) : Jui Warattaya / Smart Krissada / Cris Horwang

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I like that idea of Ann vs Matt but i can't see Ann playing the first wife. I can't see her as sook-koom, jit jai strong but ning. I can't see Ann playing niing like Pok and Ann Sirium. I can't see it in her eyes. I see her more as fiesty, eye for an eye. Though this lakorn will require a veteran's acting ability.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe Vicky? PLEASE DEAR GOODNESS no PLOY lol. Maybe even Chom. Chom was good in a similar role Mia Taeng, but I guess it would be a little to redundant to have a somewhat similar lakorn? Lol. The main wife better be a veteran. You know after seeing how Pear somewhat improved in FLF.. I wouldn't mind seeing Vicky or Chom vs Pear. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
No Ploy won't fit the mia luang either, mia noy maybe. Vicky's too weak. Like her facial expression is either too weak or just rai like her last role. It'll be funny if she's in here cus benz played mia noy in the last version done by ch3. Chom? Hmm maybe but she's not going to accept more than one a year cus she's planning on getting pregnant right now. Dang where are all the good veterans? Do we not have any in the nangek side beside Ann? I kinda want to see Mint N play mia noy though but i don't think the channel will give her this big of a role.

I know it wont be Janie or Bella cus this is just like their lakorn with Pong.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think if Rita worked on a few things she would be good as the Mia Luang.. Benz would even be good if she tones down some of her anger sometimes lol. I remember her in Tong Neua Tae or whatever with Au and some other people lol that role wasn't like this but it did require her some patience sometimes. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Benz P was in the last remake lol. Hmm i think I can see Rita. I can even see Noon W, this role would fit her age. Oh why am I even talking about this when I won't even watch it LOL.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ohhh yeah that's right she was in the version with Ann Sirium and Johnny.. I totally don't remember cause it was so long. Benz was like a teenager back then! I will watch depending on who is in it lol

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
There is a high chance that it could be Smart, Rita (wife) and Jooy (mistress).

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Cherry? But wouldn't want this as her comeback. Agree no Ploy. Wishing for Matt but then again not with Smart, no offense.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Do they really expect us to see Smart as the cheating ladies man husband? No offense, Iike Smart. This role just isn't for him. Now.. Romeee is an entirely different story. I also think it is kind of stupid to have Rita as Wiganda and Jooy as Ornin.. I mean the mistress is supposed to be much younger than the main wife -.-. Jooy in no way looks younger than Rita.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
They'll probably cast someone from The Face Thailand.m
Are you a fortune teller because you pretty much predicted the future. The Face's Gwang Wanpiya is speculated to be in here. Gosh Kantana. I like that you're a game changer at Ch.3 but I don't favor anybody you've casted so far.

From KCL:  @ จบ “เดอะเฟซ 2” มาไม่ทันไร “กวาง” วรรณปิยะ เตรียมมีละครรีเมกเรื่องดังต่อ แว่วมาว่าอาจจะเป็นเรื่อง “เมียหลวง” ใช่ไม่ใช่ ต้องรอติดตามกันอีกสักนี้ดนะจ๊ะ 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Channel 3's logic: It's okay, we have a million newbies that we haven't even pushed. We'll just keep bringing up new people to wash out the blood we've barely taken a look at. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Are you a fortune teller because you pretty much predicted the future. The Face's Gwang Wanpiya is speculated to be in here. Gosh Kantana. I like that you're a game changer at Ch.3 but I don't favor anybody you've casted so far.

From KCL:  @ จบ เดอะเฟซ 2 มาไม่ทันไร กวาง วรรณปิยะ เตรียมมีละครรีเมกเรื่องดังต่อ แว่วมาว่าอาจจะเป็นเรื่อง เมียหลวง ใช่ไม่ใช่ ต้องรอติดตามกันอีกสักนี้ดนะจ๊ะ [/size]
Lol they're just predictable. The Face Thailand is their show so i figured they would make used of them lol.i

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol they're just predictable. The Face Thailand is their show so i figured they would make used of them lol.i
I guess I can't be mad, it's like oneHD using The Star contestants 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha that was pretty obvious! When the final four went on the Morning show a few days ago, Khun Tae already hinted that most of the girls would be debuting in his lakorns. I actually like Kwang. She was probably my favorite contestant from The Face besides Jazzy and she's becoming extremely popular right now. I don't see her as nang aek per se but she definitely has the potential to be a good supporting actress. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
No, Ticha from Team Bee won which I'm not too happy about lol. After Bee made that ignorant comment about how these girls are just stepping stones for her to be the winner, I thought to myself that I'd rather have Lukkade win again but nope, I totally jinxed myself haha. During the finale, I thought Gina walked the best and on the overall, Gwang was the most consistent and impressive of the bunch so Ticha winning was totally random. Speaking of The Face, I have a feeling a lot of the girls, particularly from Cris' them will be signed with Channel 3 sooner or later. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bee is so arrogant, never liked her.

Well Cris did say that she will do everything she can to promote her girls. She said she won't leave them floating in the middle of the ocean.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I never liked Bee either, as an actress and as a person in general. She's a pretty good coach on the show but she allows for her competitive nature to go a bit too far. I don't care if it was scripted or not but the way she made Cris cry in the elimination room was so mean. Cris and her manager are doing a good job of promoting all the girls because they're all getting work left and right and it makes up for the fact that most of them were eliminated early on.