[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update from pantip
บวงสรวง 30 กันยาฯ (แหม่มแก้มแดง) 1 ตุลาฯ ตะลุยถ่ายทำ

Opening Ceremony is the 30th September

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice, can't wait for the opening ceremony. I want to see more of Matt and Krit. Since Woosen is already dating him, they should not put so much focus on them. LOL.

How soon do they film after the ceremony?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yea idk if we should trust the wiki...I'm about 5'6 too but she seems taller than me. :/

@Merit...I'm not sure when they will begin filming but usually after the opening ceremony they should begin. But it depends on the crew, because sometimes they don't start till months after, or they start before the opening ceremony, it's all different we'll just have to wait and see. Hope they start soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ Yea idk if we should trust the wiki...I'm about 5'6 too but she seems taller than me. :/

@Merit...I'm not sure when they will begin filming but usually after the opening ceremony they should begin. But it depends on the crew, because sometimes they don't start till months after, or they start before the opening ceremony, it's all different we'll just have to wait and see. Hope they start soon.
i don't really trust the wiki page either cos ppl can edit stuff around i mostly get
info the idols website or sometime Ch3 source sample like my3space it has the daras
profile which its written and own by themselves

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
really , that's odd. I'm 5'5 and not even close to her height, I thought she 's at least 5'8 , i have a lot of friends and their heights are 5'8 up, more like Matt.

Thanks alice, waiting for the ceremony too
It's probably because she's super skinny too and she has long legs, i've checked in different sites and it all says shes "170cm". Maybe she's gotten taller haha.

Anyways, I can't wait to see the opening ceremony pictures during the fitting there weren't that many pictures.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's probably because she's super skinny too and she has long legs, i've checked in different sites and it all says shes "170cm". Maybe she's gotten taller haha.

Anyways, I can't wait to see the opening ceremony pictures during the fitting there weren't that many pictures.
I'm waiting for the opening pictures too if Ch3 uploaded and updated i will try speed in
posting it up cee Matt she's 50kg she's thin around where her waist and arms but huge
around her thigh but i think she isn't skinny she's more of a healthy body talking
about skinning Pat she's the worst one she look like a stick u can actually notice
her skeletal structure

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay opening is coming soon. but yea, they wont start filming til beginning of next year cause thats when they will fly to london

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yay opening is coming soon. but yea, they wont start filming til beginning of next year cause thats when they will fly to london
omg so long wait its torturing me first i found out that Qi Pao fitting is October
i am already dying no more patients left and now this one i'm loving cos i'll get to
see Matt and pee Chakrit ceremony on the 30th September but won't start filming
process this year but a wait till 2012 arrive :nailbiter: :nono1: :shrug: :rant:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg so long wait its torturing me first i found out that Qi Pao fitting is October
i am already dying no more patients left and now this one i'm loving cos i'll get to
see Matt and pee Chakrit ceremony on the 30th September but won't start filming
process this year but a wait till 2012 arrive :nailbiter: :nono1: :shrug: :rant:
you mean november? i guess they are waiting for the right time. what can we do besides wait *sigh

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I figured this lakorn will be for next year :teary: because if it aired this year it would go against Matt saying she only does one lakorn per year, and she already did one this year. So this would have to be for next year. It's ok, the longer they take the better it should be :thumbsup: i hope.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I figured this lakorn will be for next year :teary: because if it aired this year it would go against Matt saying she only does one lakorn per year, and she already did one this year. So this would have to be for next year. It's ok, the longer they take the better it should be :thumbsup: i hope.
ha the longer the better that makes me feel much better thanks cee mak mak :grouphug: