[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Merit

sarNie Adult
I have to say as much as I like Chakrit, I still wish they would have pick Andrew. I know Matt only got a few more years with Channel 3 and since she only accept 1 lakorn per year, I hope she'll able to act with Andrew at least once before she decided to stop acting all together and focus on her business.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have to say as much as I like Chakrit, I still wish they would have pick Andrew. I know Matt only got a few more years with Channel 3 and since she only accept 1 lakorn per year, I hope she'll able to act with Andrew at least once before she decided to stop acting all together and focus on her business.
oh holy crap hope Matt isn't quitting i'll be so blue if she does :tearybye:

Merit

sarNie Adult
oh holy crap hope Matt isn't quitting i'll be so blue if she does :tearybye:
I'm hoping she won't quit because she is such a talented girl, it would be such a waste. She could managed her business on the side and still take on one lakorn per year. But if she does really want to give all her attention to her business, then I could see it in her to actually quit acting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i know acting isnt matt's first priority but i dont think she would leave suddenly cause she gain her own fanbase already. plus, im sure ch3 would take her into staying since shes a talented girl.

gummybears

sarNie Egg
i know acting isnt matt's first priority but i dont think she would leave suddenly cause she gain her own fanbase already. plus, im sure ch3 would take her into staying since shes a talented girl.
I agree with you, I think Matt will still continue acting and will accept more work after she is done with school.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I agree with you, I think Matt will still continue acting and will accept more work after she is done with school.
Didn't Matt said she wanted to start her internship at the channel and then looking into starting her own business. I'm not so sure she might accept more lakorn once she finish school (I hope she does) but consider her having only school and she only wanted to act with limitation imagined when she starts her internship and trying to start her own business...I think she'll stick to what she is doing now.

Does anyone know when the opening ceremony for this lakorn going to be? I hope they don't focus so much on Voosen and Chakrit. And I wonder when the producer decided to cast Voosen to stir up more interest having his GF in the lakorn with him.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think that since Voosen and Chakrit are both in the same lakorn it's likely that there will be rumors floating around Matt. >.<

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I think that since Voosen and Chakrit are both in the same lakorn it's likely that there will be rumors floating around Matt. >.<
Maybe, but maybe not because since Woonsen will be there with Chakrit off and on set, it's like a protection for all rumors.

------------------------------

One thing i don't like about Woonsen is she has like one facial expression, idk it seems like she never looks happy or mad...she just looks sad and tired all the time. For example in "Prajun Lai Payak", I understand her role in there was suppose to be that way, but that's just how she looks off and on set. haha, it may just be me. Anyways, i'm going far beyond :eek:fftopic:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Maybe, but maybe not because since Woonsen will be there with Chakrit off and on set, it's like a protection for all rumors.

------------------------------

One thing i don't like about Woonsen is she has like one facial expression, idk it seems like she never looks happy or mad...she just looks sad and tired all the time. For example in "Prajun Lai Payak", I understand her role in there was suppose to be that way, but that's just how she looks off and on set. haha, it may just be me. Anyways, i'm going far beyond :eek:fftopic:

But it also can be, if Voosen and Krit has trouble brewing they can always point the finger at Matt. Matt has been good about not having any rumors with her co-stars and she shoot them down pretty fast too (like with Mart). The only one that she has a stron rumor with is Grate and we can see why. LOL

I have never seen Voosen act but she does look cute at the fitting. I hope she has improve from what you decribe of her.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww it's the parents from Taddao Bussaya. I love them, they are always being a parent couple in lakorns like Thee Trakoon Song, Taddao Bussaya, Wiwa Wah Woon, and now here.

tinah

sarNie Coma
you can tell matt is taller than chakrit but shes not standing straight to make herself the same height as him

thanks for the pics

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Matt and Chakrit!? I totally didn't see this comming. They actually look pretty decent together :) Thanks for sharing the pictures

Merit

sarNie Adult
Obviously Matt is trying to hide her true height with Chakrit. LOL. She is still taller than him with the heels. They don't look too bad though. Even if I don't much care for her being taller than him but if the storyline is good I can overlook it somehow. I wish they would get a couple of good looking guys beside Krit. The other supporting guy look like a villain than anything else.

I hope they keep up with the style. I really like Matt's outfit in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Matt tall height they should had pair her with P'Rome instead his much taller huger
muscular imagine when he carry Matt on his hand he'll be more mighty than Chakrit
anyway i wouldn't mind Chakrit since i like him as much as P'Rome

oh so excited cos the parent couple from tuddao and wiwa wa woon reuniting in this one
i like them so cute and funny :coverlaf: