[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah, I didn't even think of them offering her the two lakorns at the same time. Doesn't Matt has like one more year of schooling or was this year her last? For sure, if she does go to Italy, London or wherever this is to take place the first part of the lakorn then her education would be in the way.

I wonder why the producer didn't wait for Ann, they could have waited since this lakorn was rumored a while back?

I think Matt made the right choice in taking this lakorn. Heck, I would too at least I get to over oversea. Looking at the fitting over, Matt isn't as tall with Krit as I thought. Even with the heels she has on her head pretty much is the same level as his.
for this lakorn i could see why they are wearing coats/sweater cause london is a cold place isnt it. but yea, khun dao did say at the end of the clip that she understands matt has school, so they were able to work out the schedule for her.

they wouldnt be able to wait for anne cause her new lakorn "qi pao" starts filming by the end of this year as well and they are heading to Hong Kong to film the lakorn at the beginning of next year

matt got some long legs and those heels are gonna make her taller than chakrit. if she was standing straight you might notice the difference

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt and Krit looks like an odd pair. Lol. They look awkward around each other, especially since Voosen is in this lakorn with them. :p Glad that Matt is working with different actor and this lakorn seems like a promising team. A+ for Matt!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Matt looks too tall for Krit, it her long legs!!! Man Voosen is a brave woman, if i were her i wouldn't wanna act in the same lakorn as my boyfriend and watch him do romance scenes with another.

tinah

sarNie Coma
chakrit tend to be out there with his gf but it ends up not working well. him and voosen actually make a cute couple though

Merit

sarNie Adult
I was going to mentioned that I would be uncomfortable if my boyfriend was to be all lovey-dovey with another actress, that is why I would never be an actress. Though Krit seemed very affectionate towards her..like all the girls in the room but his eyes seemed to never leave her (which is sweet) but somehow, I think this relationship will run its course.

The girls look pretty in here, beside Krit I can't say much about the guys. I hope we get to see this by the middle of next year. I can't wait to see Italy or where exactly they where shoot in Italy.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^its gonna be film in london

the guys are ugly in here besides chakrit. too bad they couldnt find better looking ones cause most of the girls are pretty in here

Merit

sarNie Adult
I would prefer they go to Italy. But London will be just fine. :)

Is one of the guy supposed to play a gay character or something? Chakrit will shine for sure. The other guys are so skinny. The one that was hugging Krit's GF is not even cute (but might look better on-screen). I mean, if they are going to have a love triangle at least have some attractive folks (I know I'm shallow) LOL.

icyplace

sarNie Adult

fitting!!!that's everyone waiting for

voonsen is also in. and May
Wow,thanks thanks .
YAYYY, they already do the fitting, good good, Matt's so pretty, I'm so happy she chose to be in here. So tall . She and Chakrit look nice, though she's tall but she still looks elegant too. I love it. Another excited waiting .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Matt has long leg and tall I think they should pair her Rome since his alot taller than chakrit when he pair with chomp in Mia taeng his huge for her cos chomp she's usually taller than her co-star hope Matt next pra'ek after krit is Rome

tinah

sarNie Coma
is chakrit and mart the same height? they look around the same but marts more wide.

the guy whos getting with voosen look like ananda but a skinny and not cute version lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
is chakrit and mart the same height? they look around the same but marts more wide.

the guy whos getting with voosen look like ananda but a skinny and not cute version lol
Yeah same height but mart more muscular

may1363

sarNie Adult
I was going to mentioned that I would be uncomfortable if my boyfriend was to be all lovey-dovey with another actress, that is why I would never be an actress. Though Krit seemed very affectionate towards her..like all the girls in the room but his eyes seemed to never leave her (which is sweet) but somehow, I think this relationship will run its course.

The girls look pretty in here, beside Krit I can't say much about the guys. I hope we get to see this by the middle of next year. I can't wait to see Italy or where exactly they where shoot in Italy.
Agree with your comment. Me too I will be uncomfortable if my boyfriend will do close scene with someone else. But from the clip,Chakrit seemed very in love with his girlfriend. They look really cute and adorable. I wonder what role Voosen have in this lakorn. I really love the clothes that all the ladies wear. I'm more exited for this one than the one with Grate.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Agree with your comment. Me too I will be uncomfortable if my boyfriend will do close scene with someone else. But from the clip,Chakrit seemed very in love with his girlfriend. They look really cute and adorable. I wonder what role Voosen have in this lakorn. I really love the clothes that all the ladies wear. I'm more exited for this one than the one with Grate.
I'm thinking voosen she maybe play as the girl that krit mum trying to hook him with and this the genre is similar to Ken and Janie fake marriage romantic comedy chakrit and Matt super at being funny

may1363

sarNie Adult
I'm thinking voosen she maybe play as the girl that krit mum trying to hook him with and this the genre is similar to Ken and Janie fake marriage romantic comedy chakrit and Matt super at being funny
Oh really Voosen will play the girl that suppose to be his fiance. LOL. I think I prefer if she's the nang-ek friend and May she's the vilain. I don't know but when I saw the clip I focus more with Chakrit-Voosen couple than Matt-Chakrit. lol I really love their wardrobe in this lakorn. Very stylist.

Merit

sarNie Adult
The clip really was all about Krit and Voosen...If I didn't know who they are by watching the clip I would think Krit and Voosen was the leads. Agree, May would suit the villian more...she's pretty but has that b*itchy look (like I'll step all over you if you come in my way, sort of look). It's too funny having Voosen chasing after Krit. I'm gonna be like, dude that's your GF.

The style seemed to suit them all. Matt and her tight jeans make her legs look even taller. I am so excited about this one but Likit Sanae Ha doesn't even excite me at all. I hope that lakorn would turn out good, the dancing scene between Grate/Matt look so funny.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
meaning Krit and Voosen are really professional, they know when is lakorn, and when is real , :clap2: :clap2: . I envy Matt's long legs, beautiful lady.

may1363

sarNie Adult
meaning Krit and Voosen are really professional, they know when is lakorn, and when is real , :clap2: :clap2: . I envy Matt's long legs, beautiful lady.
Yes they are professionnel. I never know that Voosen she's an actress too. Never watched her lakorns. I know that she's a VJ and she's Janie friends too.

Hey Icy, I meet you in this thread too. I think we have the same taste for actress. lol