[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I just want her to come out and actually give us some names but nothing is happening ( secretly hoping that its Tik) . But at this point I dont care who the pra ek as long as it's not Por T.!

I just want Ann and Chakrit to reunite!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol same here. no por t or aun wittaya! im most concerned about those two..

i hate that anne is making us wait..this happens to us all the time when it comes to her lakorn lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh well atleast better than nothing cos they came out 2 good choices of pra'ek with Anne, Por N/Anne his actually older than
her and this will be a investigation/action thrill and hope Great will accept to play MGD cos i know he'll won't disappoint
me where as Mr Jungle he everywhere no open answer in his mind.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I want Anne-Chakrit to reunite too but not in MGD..Its romantic comedy,they already did romantic-comedy in SPGT..i want them in some drama or maybe investigation....

I still hope Andrew in here but his name never ever link to this lakorn.

I'm just curios,the last interview of Anne,she said she want to work with Andrew and for her cartoon show,she used Mr.Jungle's name in Wanida...
So,is it clue that this 2 will be her pra ek???! :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want Anne-Chakrit to reunite too but not in MGD..Its romantic comedy,they already did romantic-comedy in SPGT..i want them in some drama or maybe investigation....

I still hope Andrew in here but his name never ever link to this lakorn.

I'm just curios,the last interview of Anne,she said she want to work with Andrew and for her cartoon show,she used Mr.Jungle's name in Wanida...
So,is it clue that this 2 will be her pra ek???! :scratchchin:
not yet Dila they haven't confirm its Por and Great yet but the producer only come up the 2 guys name for their choice to
decide with Chakrit his name isn't link to MGD either like Andrew cos I've been viewing news @pantip the only name i can
see is Por N, Great, and Mr Jungle is still there.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
if in that case....
i don't mind either Great or Mr Jungle in here..
But not Por...
ALthought i still mad at Mr Jungle..I believe he's still in this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
not yet Dila they haven't confirm its Por and Great yet but the producer only come up the 2 guys name for their choice to
decide with Chakrit his name isn't link to MGD either like Andrew cos I've been viewing news @pantip the only name i can
see is Por N, Great, and Mr Jungle is still there.
alice, so khun dao was the one who brought up those 2 actors name?..that would be the first time we heard from her

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
alice, so khun dao was the one who brought up those 2 actors name?..that would be the first time we heard from her
I'll check it again 4 Khun Dao but the idea came from Ch3 cos they catch their potential.

tinah

sarNie Coma
grate doesnt have a lakorn lined up so he would be free to do this lakorn. im sure they see his potential after watching KRGR

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
You gals are sooo funny..
All of you like in a team..
If one of you don't like someone,the others don't like him too....
Well,its same with me..
Since i just watch Anne's lakorn,i don't really know about other actor that never work with Anne..
So,if you gals say that actor id good for Anne,i just follow...
Now,you gals banned Por T to act with Anne,i think should follow you gals.. :ghehe:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Hey,gals. We all have the same taste.LOL
I really don't wanna see Por. T pairing up with Ann.
I don't like his boyish look.