[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wouldnt be surprise if its por since hes probaly the only actor khun dao could get from the alisters besides ken lol andrew is hard to contact while tik must be busy with his chinese drama..

hmm, i didnt expected grate though. maybe ch3 sees his potential in KRGR so they want to promote him by pairing him up with anne. i wouldnt mind hehe i like him but i still want an alister like tik, andrew, ananda etc
Tinah the news i found now i senses a feeling that the Anne investigation one might be Por Nattawat and MGD the role is Great.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah the news i found now i senses a feeling that the Anne investigation one might be Por Nattawat and MGD the role is Great.
thats what may said too. the storyline to pors new action lakorn deals with investigation and thats what anne said as well. too bad its for tv scene though :thumbdown:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thats what may said too. the storyline to pors new action lakorn deals with investigation and thats what anne said as well. too bad its for tv scene though :thumbdown:
What so i was wrong with Rerk Songharn cos its sound like a investigation one, oh no the investigate one don't tell me its
Tv Scene producing it that is a no no :nono1: it would be better if Por and Anne be in Rerk Songharn cos its Bangkok Drama
i know their works are not bad either i like Sroy Sangjun with Rteam its produce by them too. I'll definitely all excited
if Great and Anne in for MGD. Anne has never played 4 Tv Scene yet before.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Why you gals like Great??
Is he really great actor and good looking???

tinah

sarNie Coma
What so i was wrong with Rerk Songharn cos its sound like a investigation one, oh no the investigate one don't tell me its
Tv Scene producing it that is a no no :nono1: it would be better if Por and Anne be in Rerk Songharn cos its Bangkok Drama
i know their works are not bad either i like Sroy Sangjun with Rteam its produce by them too. I'll definitely all excited
if Great and Anne in for MGD. Anne has never played 4 Tv Scene yet before.
yep, the lakorn with por is said to be for tv scene. i would be surprise if annes in there since she never worked with tv scene before

bangkok drama would be better because their lakorns are usually high quality. the good part about tv scene is they have alot of meaningful lakorns. they win alot of awards too

tinah

sarNie Coma
Why you gals like Great??
Is he really great actor and good looking???
grate is definitely one of the better actors from the newcomers so if he get to work with anne it'll be a challenge for him..i think hes handsome but im not sure if you will think the same lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yep, the lakorn with por is said to be for tv scene. i would be surprise if annes in there since she never worked with tv scene before

bangkok drama would be better because their lakorns are usually high quality. the good part about tv scene is they have alot of meaningful lakorns. they win alot of awards too
thanks Tinah 4 the correction yes your at the right point too i don't care about Tv Scene but as long its Anne playing the
role cos never know it might turn good cos of Anne and Alist like Por and as for Great if his not listed yet then i'll put
him in my alist favourite then.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
How old is he??
i can't google him.
Well,as for me..he's not really handsome but he's okay..
He's better than Aun huh.. :D
maybe i should see more pic of him...

tinah

sarNie Coma
dila, grates not photogenic so i think its best if you try watching his lakorn lol he look better on screen.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks Tinah 4 the correction yes your at the right point too i don't care about Tv Scene but as long its Anne playing the
role cos never know it might turn good cos of Anne and Alist like Por and as for Great if his not listed yet then i'll put
him in my alist favourite then.
i mean tv scene did had alot of good lakorns in the last but their recent ones have been BLAH besides aum/taews lakorn

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe i'll watch his lakorn with Matt since you gals said Matt also a good newbie..
But like i said before,i don't really care about the pra ek..as long as Anne in here..I just want to see her....
Err..but sometime i care about the pra ek..lol..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
How old is he??
i can't google him.
He's about 26years old...Here's a few more pics of Great, but I agree with Tinah that seeing him on screen is way better...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
He's about 26years old...Here's a few more pics of Great, but I agree with Tinah that seeing him on screen is way better...

Thanks cee,but i think i like the pic that Alice post.. :lol2:
He look better in that pic.
There's something in him...I can't find it..
I mean in a good way....
Maybe his smile..
His smile look sincere,not fake just like Anne and Aom Piyada..
This 2 girls-i think their smile is so sincere and not fake..
Althought i never watch Aom lakorn,but i like her.

Btw,i guess the AGE will become debate again if Anne with him... :thumbdown:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea one of grates best features are his smile and if you watch his interviews you might grow to like him because he has a down to earth type of personality like anne.

He's same age as rome.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea one of grates best features are his smile and if you watch his interviews you might grow to like him because he has a down to earth type of personality like anne.

He's same age as rome.
When cee mention about his age,its remind me of Rome..
They look mature than their age.....
Gals,since i don't watch any thai lakorn beside Anne's lakorn..
Then i just agree with you gals..

Whoever you think best for Anne,i'll accept it... :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
How old is he??
i can't google him.
Great is 25 turning 26 soon his about the same age as Rome, but Rome his a year older.

They aren't bad at all and Rome looks older than her he can pass as 30.