[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yeah,i'm curious about it too..
Her mom just take care about her older and youngre brother..
I want to see her brother...are they good looking since they're Arab-Thai-Swedish?? :rolleyes1:
And i've read somewhere last year anne attend her brother wedding,forgot which country but for sure not Thailand..

And i wonder,now Anne with her mother right?
Because i remember watched BTS of SPGT,her mother follow her to the set because her mother is a fan of Chakrit.
Now that you mention I'm curious too. I want to know how her two brothers look like too.
About her mom, i'm not sure i don't really know.Haha. Sorry not much of a help here.
It's funny how her mom is a fan of Krit and she tag along with Ann just to see him.
haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At: Scorpio3
You know that website you have as your signature or whatever you call it.
Daracandy.com is it a new website?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Anne's quote in new magazine..

"We must be able to respect ourself no matter where we come from"..
Credit INERTIA@pantip-translator..

I love this girl sooooo much... :heart:

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
At: Scorpio3
You know that website you have as your signature or whatever you call it.
Daracandy.com is it a new website?

Oh yeah it's pretty new. I got it up at the very end of January. So it's not even a month old yet lol. i'm just bad about advertising it.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey,i don't mind if this guy in MGD or NRRB..but i hope he's in NRRB..
He's so hot looking.. :drool:
Here tha poster anon make..
credit : ANONYMOUSBLUE2001

crabby

sarNie Egg
Will I remember watching Ann on "wan waan young you" a few years back and she talk about her brothers. I remember Pa'kik and Aom called Ann's younger brother (he was in Australia studding at the time) and they show a small pic of him and Ann's younger brother kind of look like Johnny Alfone like the younger version of him. I think Ann younger brother name was Anon (I think can't remember). It was cute how Anon made fun of Ann for being stingy and she acts more like his mom then an older sister, lol And they didn't show any pic of her older brother.

And the guy on the poster with Ann he is a Dj. His name John wongsuwan. He was or still is dating Momay (RS former singer). I think he dj for grammy though. That's all I know about him.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Will I remember watching Ann on "wan waan young you" a few years back and she talk about her brothers. I remember Pa'kik and Aom called Ann's younger brother (he was in Australia studding at the time) and they show a small pic of him and Ann's younger brother kind of look like Johnny Alfone like the younger version of him. I think Ann younger brother name was Anon (I think can't remember). It was cute how Anon made fun of Ann for being stingy and she acts more like his mom then an older sister, lol And they didn't show any pic of her older brother.

And the guy on the poster with Ann he is a Dj. His name is DJ John Winya. He was or still is dating Momay (RS former singer). I think he dj for grammy though. That's all I know about him.
Oh thanks sooooooo much for your info..So i assume her brother kind of good looking type because Johny not so bad looking.. :rolleyes1:

lol..her friend also said that Anne act more like mother than friend.. :lolyup:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Have any of ya seen Rang Gnaow starring Anne and Ken?
Was that their first lakorn together? Is it a good lakorn?
I'm thinking of watching it but idk if i should.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, rang ngao was their first lakorn together. i thought anne had more scenes with the bad guy..it was focus mainly on them. but yea, it was one of annes BEST performance. it was a very good lakorn. i highly recommend it.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I've watched it..yeah its their 1st lakorn together..
That was a good lakorn..But i didn't watch from the beginning because i feel annoyed of Anne role as Mortha..She's too weak and polite..i don't like it..

You should watch it starting from ep 4 (not sure which ep)..its when Moorni comeback to get revenge..I like the strong Anne..Its like her role in Jaosao Prissana..
I like anne in this scene sooo much..

AS for ken,he look so cute and shy..I've heard at that time,he still a new actor..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh makes me want to go back and watch that lakorn again.
hey,just do it..i don't know how many times i've rewatched that lakorn..the more iwatch,the more i like it but i never watch since the beginning...i watch after moortha died..some her scene before she died..
when she talk with her dad and mom.. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

kulyia

RUK
aww. she used to share a shoe with her grandma? I bet nowadays kids wont even do that. -.- Annes lakorn she did as twin with chakrit was good. i liked it but i havent had the chance to watch the ending. one of the sisters commited suicide and anne goes to replace her and uses a lot of money unlike the real anne Lmao. chakrit had a crush on her i believe.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
aww. she used to share a shoe with her grandma? I bet nowadays kids wont even do that. -.- Annes lakorn she did as twin with chakrit was good. i liked it but i havent had the chance to watch the ending. one of the sisters commited suicide and anne goes to replace her and uses a lot of money unlike the real anne Lmao. chakrit had a crush on her i believe.
what lakorn kulyia..didi you mean song naree..is it with jakrit right> not chakrit yamnam because all i know SGPT was the first lakorn for chakrit & anne...

and when you said chakrit had a crush on her,is it in real or in that lakorn because 'someone' said anne had a crush on jakrit (in real life) but jakrit didn't like her..

Anyway,this is the clip she said she share a shoe with her grandma..