[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh thanks for the nice word it is now February. I don't care who ever it is that complain about Anne's age then that person
must be so jealous cos she's too pretty for her age. Myself i think every time when i sees Anne she just beautiful and look so much younger than her age and i am honest my words are not just to make it so nice but then think differently, Anne she's
still going to number 1 n'ek and still continue to be in that spot, yes if Tik reject he better to give a pay back to us.
Yeah,if i'm not google about her last year,i thought she 25-28..
I don't care either..Because i know they are jealous because Anne is much more popular than their favourite..
But all i care is Anne..I'm afraid she,herself don't want to be the nang ek anymore...I know Anne loves her fans so much,so she surely know that her fans don't want her to retire soon,but i guess she also know what the haters said about her.. :thumbdown:

I so pissed when people talk about her age..But i don't blame them..
thats the only thing they can complaint..
They can't complaint about her talent or beauty...
All i notice is,everytime there's a rumor about ann new lakorn or if a lakorn gonna air,her age always become debate..

All i can say is,if Anne retire as an actress,i'll stop watching Thai lakorn..maybe i just watch the lakorn that she produce..
i know she'll be a good producer..
As i remember,the street fight with her and Ken in Oum Ruk was her idea.. :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh so your the person that won't use age as big thing if Anne she's still going to be as n'ek like me and Dila too.
I'm so glad that i just got someone like u who wouldn't use ages a big deal. :highfive: wish your words can pass onto
others that complain about Anne's age.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O m g, i heard that Tik might not be acting in here
no more.That he reject it and i hope its not true
because i would be so SAD!! :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O m g, i heard that Tik might not be acting in here
no more.That he reject it and i hope its not true
because i would be so SAD!! :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
When you have heard it..From KCL news??
No.I heard it at SpicyForum. I always go on there to check out
news.And it say something that Tik might not be in there anymore
and he is acting in a Chinese drama or something. but i hope its
not true because they don't know if its true or not. So cross finger
that its not true and its just some lame rumors.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
No.I heard it at SpicyForum. I always go on there to check out
news.And it say something that Tik might not be in there anymore
and he is acting in a Chinese drama or something. but i hope its
not true because they don't know if its true or not. So cross finger
that its not true and its just some lame rumors.
Oh,i rarely go there because i think there's more anne's haters than lovers.. :rolleyes1:
I think its the old news,i mean the same news we talked about here..
I've chat with his chinese fans and she said that it also just a rumor..not confirm yet..
And most importantly,some of Tik's chinese fans want Tik to accept MGD because they also like Anne and Anne also so popular in China.. :dance2:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh,i rarely go there because i think there's more anne's haters than lovers.. :rolleyes1:
I've chat with his chinese fans and she said that it also just a rumor..not confirm yet..
And most importantly,some of Tik's chinese fans want Tik to accept MGD because they also like Anne and Anne also so popular in China.. :dance2:
haha,.Really. I usually go to Spicy for my info i don't know why but
i think its because i was a member there first then i became a member
here.but anyway, i hope its just a lame and old rumor.because when i
heard that he drop it out i was so sad because he just came back!And
i LOVE him! Come on who would not Love him! He's TIK! =)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Oh so your the person that won't use age as big thing if Anne she's still going to be as n'ek like me and Dila too.
I'm so glad that i just got someone like u who wouldn't use ages a big deal. :highfive: wish your words can pass onto
just tune them out...it used to bother me alot so i just learned to skip those comments and ill be okay because that the only thing they complain about. otherwise its on like donkey kong :numchuck:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
just tune them out...it used to bother me alot so i just learned to skip those comments and ill be okay because that the only thing they complain about. otherwise its on like donkey kong :numchuck:
Its true..Its used tobother me too..Now,if i read comment about it,i can smile..I assume that they can't accept the fact that anne more popular than their idol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
we need to hear it from Tik;
staying mad at him makes me lose hope
lol i am contradicting myself ahaha
Wait patiently but i cant anymore !
its already FEB! gosh i remember how i couldn't wait for FEB
for the opening/fitting

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Its another 24 more days till feb end..I'm counting here to iluvnumandoil.. :p
We should give Tik a chance..
then after any confirmation he reject this lakorn,we can contine to smack his head.. ;)

Anne said we might see her at the end of this year,she's reading 2 script..i guess maybe MGD one of it... :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh really Dila @spicy forum its like that cos i don't know and i don't have an account on there. So is our hope for
Tik and Anne still going. I haven't reply in this thread for a few days now so i will just get some updates of u.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh really Dila @spicy forum its like that cos i don't know and i don't have an account on there. So is our hope for
Tik and Anne still going. I haven't reply in this thread for a few days now so i will just get some updates of u.
i feel that way alice..don't know about other people...
its like in here,if i go ann'e lakorn thread like SB or 365,most of them are anne's fans,but @spicy,its different..
maybe it just me.. :scratchhead2:
Thats why i love my friends in here more..joob joob... :thumbsup:
Even some people in here don't like anne,at least they not talk too harsh and i still can accept their comment..

I think there's still hope for Tik-Anne alice..just keep praying..lol..
:worthy:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i feel that way alice..don't know about other people...
its like in here,if i go ann'e lakorn thread like SB or 365,most of them are anne's fans,but @spicy,its different..
maybe it just me.. :scratchhead2:
Thats why i love my friends in here more..joob joob... :thumbsup:
Even some people in here don't like anne,at least they not talk too harsh and i still can accept their comment..

I think there's still hope for Tik-Anne alice..just keep praying..lol..
:worthy:
not alot of annes fans go to that forum.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh dear spicy has more hate than like lucky here we're all Anne fans. And u girls are good nice having u guys as friends.
I'm still going to continue praying for Tik and Anne no matter what i will keep doing until some faith came up. All u girls
help me pray. :thumbsup:

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling

I don't know why people complaint about her age so much... come on she's a good actress... we got to admit that... she might not be the best but she is a very good and hard working actress... before i know anne... i read her story and i don't know why people like her so much... then i watch one of her lakorn and immediately i know why they love her so much because she is a very good and natural actress... and now i just love her... wouldn't might watching her again and again...