[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!! If this were to happen, I would be in heaven!! I've been waiting for this since I've started watching lakorns (and that was many, many years ago... started really young cuz of my family) and this is the most anticipated pranangs i think. there is a lot of fear with anne and her p'akes cuz shes usually older than them, but so far, all of her p'akes have suited her (even rome). i feel it's more based on the character and how they portray them. she manages to make it look good and like she's actually younger than them, so i really dont foresee any problems.
I would love to see them in a kiss/slap... but i think for these two, a comedy with lots of cute scenes would be more suited. kinda like SGPT

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
hehe I really like Tik and all, really cute and handsome guy, but sometimes I just find his smile or intense staring at his n'ek being really cheesy.

tinah

sarNie Coma
since the producer gave birth im sure she wants to spend time with her new-born. i still hope we get to see this project happen with tik/anne! we've been waiting for the longest time now, so lets pray this chance wont slip away. both are not getting any younger..im gonna really miss tik after wanida so please accept this project! him and anne are both free because hes done with wanida while anne is close to finishing 365. she has yet to accepted a new lakorn for next year :unsure:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ok, Ann is one of the best actress of thailand and she is sweet , nice , smart and very pretty but for me because of somethink, she doesnt suit to Pi Tik.... as his nang ek (hope a lot of Ann's fans aren't angry at me ^^´´)

No it's more like Anne is too good for Tik lmao I hope a lot of Tik fans aren't angry at me. Ahahah I like Tik though.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol fun4fun...agree with you..i do hope tik's fan not angry with me..:)
no doubt for ann with her pra ek..even rome look suitable with her..everytime i watch ann's lakorn,she make me believe that she's the real nang ek for her pra ek even her with kong,with chatchai,au...
But for this rumor,i really hope its true..tik was very popular in malaysia back then but i never watch his lakorn..I really want to watch his lakorn but i can't..i can't watch thai lakorn if the nang ek is not ann..
So,lets say i'm Ann's fan...not lakorn fan.
Lets pray this lakorn gonna be true..maybe they will be a new koo-kwan...
ken better watch out..lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
they will probably the most anticipated couple of the year ^_^ i really want them in this! its a new production and storyline, so it'll be a good start for the two. i really like the storyline and i believe it will be fun to watch. both have won an award together but never got to work together.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
soo i just came from spicy!! :(

sad news! Tik rejected the script!
thanks Tinah for the news

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^well thats what i heard. so the recent article states that Anne has accepted the script and now the producer Khun Dao Porreuthai is waiting on Ananda.

http://www.daradaily.com/news/24916/%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%89..%22%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%22/

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
If Ananda accept this...Oh,i really really want to thanks to Tik for rejected this..

Ann-Ananda is my dream pairing more than Ann-Tik.. :D

amythao

sarNie Adult
iluvjin Icon

Posted Today, 09:23 AM
lol, it'll be different. Ananda has never done a drama right? Looking forward to hearing more news.

No, Ananda has act in many lakorn but he is best known for acting in movies.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Ananda and Ann? What an odd pairing, she looks more like his older sister. I don't think they will look right together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im disappointed in tik but thats his lost and ananda would be a better replacement. hes such a better actor and more hotter

ananda and anne attended the Maddaem Tussaud Mesum. i wonder is this a sign? :cloud9:

credit to annethong

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
They look like dolls! Not in a bad way! They look cute together! This was when I meet Ananda to bad I missed Ann! :facepalm:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They both look okay though as the above person said they both look kind of odd, nah they both look cute. I just found out that Ananda his
actually in his 30's so there isn't much of an age gap maybe 2 or 3 years apart.