[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That's just plain wrong for them to keep on promoting Krit and Woosen together as if they are the main leads. If they wanted that badly for the couple why not just hand her the role of Matt? From looking at the magazine it is Krit and his GF the star of the lakorn. And what bugs me is Krit is so damn happy with taking pics with her (which he should it is his GF) but at the same breath he should not looks so freaking uncomfortable and annoyed by being next to the other girls.

Krit should have had the common sense to reject the lakorn if he only wanted to be next to his GF. As a matter of fact, both of them should never been in a lakorn together if they can't mustered enough professional attitude (mainly at Krit). I would have been very offended if I was Matt. I'm sure she work hard in the lakorn then to be pushed aside, which looks like she is for Krit and his GF. I have not seen a pic of Krit and Matt together yet in London. like WTH!!

Ok, ranting is over. But everytime I see Krit with his GF in this lakorn it bugs me. LOL.
I'm also getting annoyed of this love bird couple Krit and Woosen they'll beginning
to be head over hills they should had stop right there no more further I feel offensive for Matt this is so a shame to her Woosen took all her spotlight cos Matt is actually the leading n'ek :girlmad: :girlmad:

tinah

sarNie Coma
its a total upset! im so pissed off at khun dao for doing this to matt and anne was suppose to be the n'ek too! i agree, why didn't they have voosen be the n'ek so they can promote her and chakrit as much as they want to. matt is just there..now im not even excited to see this lakorn anymore..whats the point cause we all know the connection between the pra'nang wont be there

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
That's one thing I don't like bout this lakorn. It has his gf in it. I don't have anything against her, but seems like it's all bout her... Where Matt in the pix?! Seems like these two are enjoying it.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
It's just so upsetting. I don't know how Matt aloud it, I know she's not the director but she has a say in it too because she's the n'ek!! I just want to wipe that smirk off of Chakrit and Woonsen's face when seeing the cover because like tinah mentioned, it's like a slap in the face for Matt :rant: Poor girl only does one lakorn per year, goes all the way to London for her first abroad lakorn, only to be second to Woonsen when she's the real n'ek of the lakorn!! Sorry, i'm just so frustrated they did that to her...I have nothing against chakrit or woonsen either, just mad at the lakorn. :whatever:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
It's just so upsetting. I don't know how Matt aloud it, I know she's not the director but she has a say in it too because she's the n'ek!! I just want to wipe that smirk off of Chakrit and Woonsen's face when seeing the cover because like tinah mentioned, it's like a slap in the face for Matt :rant: Poor girl only does one lakorn per year, goes all the way to London for her first abroad lakorn, only to be second to Woonsen when she's the real n'ek of the lakorn!! Sorry, i'm just so frustrated they did that to her...I have nothing against chakrit or woonsen either, just mad at the lakorn. :whatever:
Oh my gosh! :cheer: TOTALLY RIGHT!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
whoaaaahoho !

NOW THIS JUST CROSSED THE BORDER !
wthailll is Woosen doing on the cover -.-
Yah i know they're dating in real life and uhh that she's also in this lakorn..
but what? She's on the cover as if she is the leading lady of MGD.
smh.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I senses that Woosen she has something against Matt I think its the cat fight jealous
cos she's the n'ek since Matt started playing lakorn or maybe I'm just thinking to
myself too much like I'm just over board but I do feel that Woosen she has something
hiding :nailbiter:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Of course Krit would look happy here. Shouldn't Matt be on the cover?

You guys got it all wrong, the magazine cover above is not for the lakorn ... that is "KooSangKooSom" magazine, and is mainly talking about or interviews of the life or love life of an actors/actresses.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You guys got it all wrong, the magazine cover above is not for the lakorn ... that is "KooSangKooSom" magazine, and is mainly talking about or interviews of the life or love life of an actors/actresses.
Are u sure cos when a lakorn is about to schedule open Koo Sang Koo Sorm magazine
are referring to the pra'nang in lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
koo sarn koo som mag usually has the pra'nang on the cover whos starring in a lakorn together, so voosen shouldnt have been on there with chakrit cause shes not the n'ek. check out each cover

http://ethaicd.com/list.php?catid=892

may1363

sarNie Adult
If the magazine is for the lakorn, that totally wrong for them to put woosen and Chakrit on the cover. What they are thinking about?!

I was so excited for this lakorn but after seeing how Chakrit reacted and felt indifferent toward Matt and how they promote Woosen and Chakrit, I'm dissapointed and not even excited anymore.

I wonder if they will do the same thing with Ann since she was the first choice for this role in this lakorn.

Bouuuuu!!! :thumbdown:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not all excited on this lakorn either that producer Khun Dao she is somewhat has a
crazy mind how could she at the first choose somebody else in instead of Woosen I'm
beginning to hate her and can't stand the hella of her relationship with my idol Chakrit
I hope their love won't last long I feel sorry for Matt no fair its like they just gave
Matt slap on the face Matt shouldn't accept this lakorn she should try out in Rang Ngao

tinah

sarNie Coma
If the magazine is for the lakorn, that totally wrong for them to put woosen and Chakrit on the cover. What they are thinking about?!

I was so excited for this lakorn but after seeing how Chakrit reacted and felt indifferent toward Matt and how they promote Woosen and Chakrit, I'm dissapointed and not even excited anymore.

I wonder if they will do the same thing with Ann since she was the first choice for this role in this lakorn.

Bouuuuu!!! :thumbdown:
In the beginning, khun daos intention was to put 2 alisters in here which was tik-anne but since both turn down the role I figure she had an idea to bring chakrit and voosen in here since they are a new couple. I bet that's why she chosen someone like matt who's not a popular actress so they can just focus oN chakrit- voosen. Since the beginning, that's all they talk about

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In the beginning, khun daos intention was to put 2 alisters in here which was tik-anne but since both turn down the role I figure she had an idea to bring chakrit and voosen in here since they are a new couple. I bet that's why she chosen someone like matt who's not a popular actress so they can just focus oN chakrit- voosen. Since the beginning, that's all they talk about
so does that mean Matt n'ek or Woosen n'ek? I am co confuse :nailbiter:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
It seems awkward to have support actress on the cover with praeke, even though they are dating in real life but she is not the main lead. Maybe they are trying to promote Woosen and Chakrit relationships.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
WTH!!!! this is so wrong! why is woosen on the cover, i really don't understand...
i will admit that im still excited to see another matt lakorn cuz i absolutely adore her, but this had definitely diminished some of my enthusiam..gosh! why did they have to do this... and krit has definitely lost some respect from me... idk if it's because that's his role that he was unfriendly around matt, or because of his gf... but if its his gf, major respect loss!
argh!! im sooo confused! lol!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't think Chakrit has ever been the friendly type. I remember Ann T saying something along the line where she was the one that had to go approach him and tried to talk to him first when they were filming. I think he's more of the quiet, and carefree kind of guy.