[Ch3] Mae Pia Due (UMA 99)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !

Credit as tagged​

Credit to Marie's IG​

So Mai is the praek? if I'm not mistaken, he's the same newbie who gave an interview on thairath saying his favorite actress of this generation is Yaya.​

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ah so I was right, it is the same guy. The one in the picture is the Praek and his name is Mai Warit. He's the winner of M Thailand and he signed a three year contract with Ch3. Hm, hopefully there will be more updates on this lakorn from Marie's Fanpage.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
so......Marie didn't actually be dropped off from two larkons...She still have Ruk Khun Tul Fah and this new one,.moreover, she is the leading...I can't stop thinking...it is just a "plan" who try to promot her...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Khun somrak said the reason she got dropped out of those other lakorns were because of the scheduling and that it was too much for her. Oh so he's the new winner of M thailand. Is he luk krung? That's how Rome got discover from the M thailand thing

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
He looks good without opening his mouth. The pic with his mouth slightly open jut takes away his handsomeness.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !

CREDITS: Mai M Thailand's Fanpage & Pantip​

Mai is okay looking i guess. Him and Marie actually are actually pretty decent together.​

somp9

sarNie Adult
the main guy, was he the prince in lakorn with Por & Taew?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn Marie pra'ek he resemble First Ekkapong he looks hot omg Selina she's tall and cute