[Ch3] Luerd Ruk Toranong (Maker J) : Pope Thanawat / Diana Flipo

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I feel so bad for Alex and his sister at the wedding. You can tell how hard it was for him yet he's such a gentleman and kept his calm. Lmao if it was the other way around, Pope would act like a child not be able to keep his calm!

I love what he said to Pope when he was pouring the water, said so elequently and proper. What a gentleman. I love Alex's character and acting in here. He needs his own lakorn as his own pr'ek

I like how Pope is so open with his love for Kratin but I hope he can be strong and not an ass when Best comes around. I hate that, be acting all like I love you when alone but loses his tongue and not stand up for his love when the bad guys are around. I hope he really stands up for their love in the face of conflict like how he be asking Kratin to

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I really like Pope and Diana's chemistry. I did not expect them to have any but they prove me wrong. They are surprisingly cute together. And Pope is really good as a spoiled brat. I think he's so cute when he confessed his feelings for Diana's character. And the scene where Kratin tells him to be careful, Ram's face was so cute when he turned around and smirked. This loser lol. I hate that they have to add some kind of misunderstanding into their already established relationship, but I'm glad Ram's saw the necklace that Boopae's hidden. Oh how I wish this lakorn is subbed. I'm just watching it and guessing what's happening.

And I absolutely adore Alex's role here. I think he's doing such a fine job being this soft spoken and gentleman character. I adore Alex so much. I wish he can be a p'ek one day. He's such a great actor though. I feel like his height is the reason why he's not getting lead roles because obviously his face is beautiful, but he's on the shorter side.
Absolutely agree! I thought this one would be a flop cause of no chemistry and wasn't really into Diana's acting from other lakorns. But I absolutely fell in love with Pope and Diana and the character and now I'm obsessed. I'm glad though that Kratin is a strong character, maybe I would feel different if she was weak.

I need me some Alex as a pr'ek lakorns. He's such a good actor. But I've seen some pretty ugly and short pr'ek before, Alex is like 1000xx better. He need leading roles! Let's start a petition!!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Absolutely agree! I thought this one would be a flop cause of no chemistry and wasn't really into Diana's acting from other lakorns. But I absolutely fell in love with Pope and Diana and the character and now I'm obsessed. I'm glad though that Kratin is a strong character, maybe I would feel different if she was weak.

I need me some Alex as a pr'ek lakorns. He's such a good actor. But I've seen some pretty ugly and short pr'ek before, Alex is like 1000xx better. He need leading roles! Let's start a petition!!
I agree. I might feel different if Kratin is a weaker character but I'm glad she's strong-headed and surprisingly it's the p'ek that feels weaker in character this time around. I do like Ram a lot, but I think he's so indecisive and quite frankly an extremely weak character. I love when he gets all dovey-lovey, and showing off his cute self to Kratin, but he's not a man that makes decision. I don't quite understand what's happening due to not understanding the language so can someone tell me what's the deal with Ram and Boopae. In episode 10 she came back and was claiming herself as his wife, or the head mistress of the house or something. And the letter she sent to Ram that Kratin read, which made her change her thinking of the marriage or something. And why, the mother??? was so against the marriage or she kept telling them it's not real or official or something lol. Sorry I don't really know what her character is relating to Ram and the family, but Kratin and Ram both treats her like a mother figure. She calls Ram's father as Pee too, is she his sister, but I feel like they have some kind of affection towards one another.

Lol at the ugly and short p'eks comment :lol: :lol: Can you tell me who you had in mind when you think of ugly and short p'eks??? I think majority of ch3 actors are quite attractive. Of course, there are some that I don't find "good" looking, but they certainly are better than the normals. But acting wise, I agree. They're are some ch3 actors that I don't understand why they're getting lakorns left and right *coughBombcough* and there's Alex here who, in my opinion, is an excellence actor, but yet he's still playing second lead. I don't quite understand the logic here???

But back to the lakorn, episode 10 is honestly the sweetest episode so far. Finally, Ram and Kratin are officially husband and wife lol. But OMG! My poor Alex though, what's his character's name? Khun Chai is all I could make out of with my little understanding of Thai lol. He comes out in the worst time! He witnessed all the scene I didn't want him to see lol. The kiss on the beach with Ram and Kratin, and then the two chasing, hugging, and flirting at the beach after their night together as husband and wife. Like boy, why do you have to suffer like that?? I swear I was grinding like an idiot at the scene at the beach, but then I see a figure in the background and the camera came in focus and zoomed in and I was like, "damn it!" Why? :risas3::risas3::risas3: Show give the guy a break!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I feel so bad for Alex and his sister at the wedding. You can tell how hard it was for him yet he's such a gentleman and kept his calm. Lmao if it was the other way around, Pope would act like a child not be able to keep his calm!

I love what he said to Pope when he was pouring the water, said so elequently and proper. What a gentleman. I love Alex's character and acting in here. He needs his own lakorn as his own pr'ek

I like how Pope is so open with his love for Kratin but I hope he can be strong and not an ass when Best comes around. I hate that, be acting all like I love you when alone but loses his tongue and not stand up for his love when the bad guys are around. I hope he really stands up for their love in the face of conflict like how he be asking Kratin to
I really like Alex's character and his sister too. Well, in reality, if I was Kratin, I'll choose Alex. :). I found Pope's character is so weak in here.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I agree. I might feel different if Kratin is a weaker character but I'm glad she's strong-headed and surprisingly it's the p'ek that feels weaker in character this time around. I do like Ram a lot, but I think he's so indecisive and quite frankly an extremely weak character. I love when he gets all dovey-lovey, and showing off his cute self to Kratin, but he's not a man that makes decision. I don't quite understand what's happening due to not understanding the language so can someone tell me what's the deal with Ram and Boopae. In episode 10 she came back and was claiming herself as his wife, or the head mistress of the house or something. And the letter she sent to Ram that Kratin read, which made her change her thinking of the marriage or something. And why, the mother??? was so against the marriage or she kept telling them it's not real or official or something lol. Sorry I don't really know what her character is relating to Ram and the family, but Kratin and Ram both treats her like a mother figure. She calls Ram's father as Pee too, is she his sister, but I feel like they have some kind of affection towards one another.

Lol at the ugly and short p'eks comment :lol: :lol: Can you tell me who you had in mind when you think of ugly and short p'eks??? I think majority of ch3 actors are quite attractive. Of course, there are some that I don't find "good" looking, but they certainly are better than the normals. But acting wise, I agree. They're are some ch3 actors that I don't understand why they're getting lakorns left and right *coughBombcough* and there's Alex here who, in my opinion, is an excellence actor, but yet he's still playing second lead. I don't quite understand the logic here???

But back to the lakorn, episode 10 is honestly the sweetest episode so far. Finally, Ram and Kratin are officially husband and wife lol. But OMG! My poor Alex though, what's his character's name? Khun Chai is all I could make out of with my little understanding of Thai lol. He comes out in the worst time! He witnessed all the scene I didn't want him to see lol. The kiss on the beach with Ram and Kratin, and then the two chasing, hugging, and flirting at the beach after their night together as husband and wife. Like boy, why do you have to suffer like that?? I swear I was grinding like an idiot at the scene at the beach, but then I see a figure in the background and the camera came in focus and zoomed in and I was like, "damn it!" Why? :risas3::risas3::risas3: Show give the guy a break!
The mom or Mae Nim doesn't want the marriage to be "real" and only on paper so Ram can get the inheritance like the fake will stated because Boopae and Ram already got married in England or where ever abroad they lived. In a few episodes back before the dad died, Ram or Boopae had sent home a picture of them stating that they got engaged. At the beach in the latest episode, Ram explains to Kratin that he started dating Boopae because he didn't know that Boopae was keeping Kratin's letters from him and he had thought that Kratin doesn't love him so he hooked up with Boopae hoping to move on and forget about Kratin. Mae Nim is also against the marriage being "real" because she doesn't want Kratin to suffer like she did when Ram's dad married the evil mom, because if Ram and Boopae are already engaged and Boopae isn't a person to back off easily while Kratin is a good person and Ram isn't man enough to stand up for Kratin in public, Kratin is just going to end up getting hurt.

I don't know the name of the guy I'm referring to but he didn't play lead in too many modern lakorns. Actually, I've only seen 2 that he starred in and I never finished it cause it wasn't too interesting. But I think he played the lead in a boran one, the one where the girl was a horse and ugly but later turned out to be a princess from heaven and was actually beautiful. If the existing n'eks are too tall for Alex then they need to start hiring short n'eks casue Alex deserves lead roles.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
The mom or Mae Nim doesn't want the marriage to be "real" and only on paper so Ram can get the inheritance like the fake will stated because Boopae and Ram already got married in England or where ever abroad they lived. In a few episodes back before the dad died, Ram or Boopae had sent home a picture of them stating that they got engaged. At the beach in the latest episode, Ram explains to Kratin that he started dating Boopae because he didn't know that Boopae was keeping Kratin's letters from him and he had thought that Kratin doesn't love him so he hooked up with Boopae hoping to move on and forget about Kratin. Mae Nim is also against the marriage being "real" because she doesn't want Kratin to suffer like she did when Ram's dad married the evil mom, because if Ram and Boopae are already engaged and Boopae isn't a person to back off easily while Kratin is a good person and Ram isn't man enough to stand up for Kratin in public, Kratin is just going to end up getting hurt.

I don't know the name of the guy I'm referring to but he didn't play lead in too many modern lakorns. Actually, I've only seen 2 that he starred in and I never finished it cause it wasn't too interesting. But I think he played the lead in a boran one, the one where the girl was a horse and ugly but later turned out to be a princess from heaven and was actually beautiful. If the existing n'eks are too tall for Alex then they need to start hiring short n'eks casue Alex deserves lead roles.
Thank you for your explanation. However, is Mae Nim like a nanny to Ram, or his stepmom or is she his actual mom? I thought Ram as a child mentioned that his mother past away or something. I'm just guessing since I don't actually understand Thai lol. I'm a little confused with her relationship to Ram and his father. Well, if her reason of objection against marriage is for the purpose of protecting Kratin then it's a thoughtful gesture. I was sort of mad that she's against the marriage being real, but now that I know why I can appreciate her effort in trying to protect Kratin.

What guy are you talking about? I was asking for the name of Alex's character in here lol. All I could made out is Khun Chai, but I think that's a status calling of someone royal or wealthy, not really a name. But that boran you've mentioned sounds interesting lol. And yes for a lead role for Alex! I hope that day will come.

@DaoRisa Me too! If I was Kratin, I would pick Alex's character over Ram. Ram's cute and everything, but such a man child. Alex's character is such a gentleman, matured, wise, and super sweet to Kratin. When Ram's father was in his deathbed, Alex's character declared that he will protect Kratin and told Ram's father to rest in peace or something like that (again just guessing with my little understanding of Thai lol). He asked her to marry him too, but then Ram came lol. I feel so sorry for his character and it looks like he won't be ending up with anyone. I hope they don't try to pair him up with Boopae at the end because she does not deserved it. I wouldn't mind seeing Alex's character ending up with Kratin's older sister, Mint's character, but I don't think that's going to happen since she's in love with that doctor.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I thought Diana was tall, when shes with Alex u can see that Alex is taller than her or is he standing on something then????

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Thank you for your explanation. However, is Mae Nim like a nanny to Ram, or his stepmom or is she his actual mom? I thought Ram as a child mentioned that his mother past away or something. I'm just guessing since I don't actually understand Thai lol. I'm a little confused with her relationship to Ram and his father. Well, if her reason of objection against marriage is for the purpose of protecting Kratin then it's a thoughtful gesture. I was sort of mad that she's against the marriage being real, but now that I know why I can appreciate her effort in trying to protect Kratin.

What guy are you talking about? I was asking for the name of Alex's character in here lol. All I could made out is Khun Chai, but I think that's a status calling of someone royal or wealthy, not really a name. But that boran you've mentioned sounds interesting lol. And yes for a lead role for Alex! I hope that day will come.

@DaoRisa Me too! If I was Kratin, I would pick Alex's character over Ram. Ram's cute and everything, but such a man child. Alex's character is such a gentleman, matured, wise, and super sweet to Kratin. When Ram's father was in his deathbed, Alex's character declared that he will protect Kratin and told Ram's father to rest in peace or something like that (again just guessing with my little understanding of Thai lol). He asked her to marry him too, but then Ram came lol. I feel so sorry for his character and it looks like he won't be ending up with anyone. I hope they don't try to pair him up with Boopae at the end because she does not deserved it. I wouldn't mind seeing Alex's character ending up with Kratin's older sister, Mint's character, but I don't think that's going to happen since she's in love with that doctor.
I think Mae Nim is a relative of Ram's dad. She's like the lead care taker of the house since Ram's mom passed away. I kinda got the idea that she and Ram's dad might've had something going on or we supposed to marry but it was never really official and then he went off and brought the evil mom home.

I think Alex's characters name is Chai? Lols idk I assumed it was Chai.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I think Mae Nim is a relative of Ram's dad. She's like the lead care taker of the house since Ram's mom passed away. I kinda got the idea that she and Ram's dad might've had something going on or we supposed to marry but it was never really official and then he went off and brought the evil mom home.

I think Alex's characters name is Chai? Lols idk I assumed it was Chai.
Mae nim is sisters with Ram's mother. There was definitely feeling between her and the father. Chai is a title for prince.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes, as far as I understand, Mae Nim is Ram's maternal aunt, who raised him after his mother died. Since she was around to take care of Ram and the house, she and her brother-in-law, Ram's dad, grew close. Although they never made any romantic gestures towards one another, I'm guessing Ram secretly hoped they would get together eventually.

Mae Nim is very protective of Kratin in the case of the marriage, which I'm very grateful for on behalf of Kratin. Mae Nim said the relatives already might think Kratin stole her older sister's groom, she doesn't want people to gossip that Kratin also stole someone's fiance. I quite agree with her. Ram should have called Boopae's house immediately to inform them that his "arrangment" with Boopae is off and he is getting married. Just rip off the bandaid and deal with the scar. I get that they feel bad because Boopae and her family are losing face, but beyond that, Ram and Kratin actually have the right to disassociate from Boopae, she literally kept Ram from finding out that his father was ill and dying and he only arrived minutes before his father passed away. There's no way she deserves to be forgiven for that. If I was Ram, I'd say it straight to Boopae's parents what kind of merciless, evil daughter they have and that she needs to be taught a lesson so she doesn't tear other families apart.

I do feel for Tan Chai. He sincerely loved and wanted to take care of Kratin. And his sister too. They're such good people.

Still catching up on last week's episode...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Poor Chai, why is he always around to see Ram and Kratin and getting hurt like that? It should be Boopae who sees all that lovey-dovey stuff I do like that Ram is telling Boopae off but I wish he'd be stronger. I understand there's that business thing between him and her dad but still, he needs to communicate better with Kratin. Gah! That's so frustrating how Ram and Kratin just aren't communicating well!!!

What does Boopae's dad want Ram to do and why is Chai and Kratin against it?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Poor Chai, why is he always around to see Ram and Kratin and getting hurt like that? It should be Boopae who sees all that lovey-dovey stuff I do like that Ram is telling Boopae off but I wish he'd be stronger. I understand there's that business thing between him and her dad but still, he needs to communicate better with Kratin. Gah! That's so frustrating how Ram and Kratin just aren't communicating well!!!

What does Boopae's dad want Ram to do and why is Chai and Kratin against it?
Her father is ordering and buying oil from Ram but giving it to the Japanese. Kratin tried to warn Ram but he won't believe her. Chai is trying and planning to stop a train that's transporting the stock to the Japanese.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
*facepalm* Why is this p'ek so oblivious...
I'm imagining what Ram would be like if he had some of nai Singh from Tawan Deurd in him. A bit more bite and sass, not just being cute and flirty.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
*facepalm* Why is this p'ek so oblivious...
I'm imagining what Ram would be like if he had some of nai Singh from Tawan Deurd in him. A bit more bite and sass, not just being cute and flirty.
I love Nai Singh from Tawarn Deurd! He's so sassy and smart and attractive. Ram is just too childish

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I love Pope, but gahhhhh, I'm having a hard time liking Ram lol These type of p'ek is just....*shakes head*

Nai Singh is definitely one of my favorite character Pope has portrayed alongside Khun Chai Ruj. Now, those are men I can get behind, but Ram? Nope, the guy needs to grow up first ._.