[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It Pat now...okay im just so lost...in need of a real confirmation!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
It Pat now...okay im just so lost...in need of a real confirmation!!!
i will post the link later when i come across it again i saw a peak of it this other day but now I've lost it 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
so.. I'm still confused. pat gets the business guy who was in a coma? how did they even fall in love if he's in that state? and the doctor guy is the main nadech right?

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
What they're gona make the other twin unconsciuos or even dead? what's the point of having identical twins for? i want to see my other boy move, talk and doing some wooing aswell gggrrrhhh

currently watching plerng toranong (so regret it), i am crossing all my fingers that taew's character in here is not like namform, i swear she is so annoying and so unreasonable she is driving me nuts. pls giv me a soifah or even the cute character she played in the lakorn with aum.

@jscuttlebuggist, i hope the main nadech is the doctor

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So...is Taew a good actress? I know you guys hate comparisons, but is she um better than say Margie? I consider Margie to be pretty good, better than the other newbie actresses I've seen.. 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
For me, I think Taew and Margie are at the same level and along with Matt are the best actresses amongst the younger generation for Ch 3. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I see...thanks for your input! It really helps in convincing me to watch rookie lakorns. HEHE. 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
@bubbles8: The main Nadech is the doctor one, but I was just saying I'm confused how Pat and the other one will fall in love if he's gonna be in a coma.. Maybe they might change it like most productions do for remakes.. Taew's character in here is a 'weak' nangek -__-" If I wasn't a fan of Taew's, I wouldn't plan on following this remake 'cause a 'weak' nangek is the LAST that I would ever like to see any of my favorite actresses play! Lol but hopefully No Problem will sauce her character up a bit

@phatman: Taew is one of the better actresses out there for the younger generation. I think she's a bit better than Margie in terms of crying but overall, the two are equally good actresses

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
bubbles8 said:
currently watching plerng toranong (so regret it), i am crossing all my fingers that taew's character in here is not like namform, i swear she is so annoying and so unreasonable she is driving me nuts.
Lol that only means she's doing her job right haha like how I was super annoyed of mint nutwara in raeng pratdana or aof pongsak in plerng torranong. they get into their characters in such a wellsuited way, its interesting really. But I know what you mean.. I didn't even watch all of plerng torranong. I watched the Plerng+Numfon cuts someone had uploaded on Ytube hehe

My best nang'ek character that I've seen Taew play in is with Boy Pakorn for "Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek". She's super cute and fiesty in there :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks guys for your opinions! I watched a little of Taew in that Khun Chai...something lakorn and although she's not too pretty she's a pretty good actress. Seems like I'll be putting this in my inquiring list....even though I'm not really digging the storyline.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Good news! Anonyblue who subbed Raeng Prathana, will be subbing this lakorn! :dance1: 

jscuttlebuggist said:
@bubbles8:
The main Nadech is the doctor one, but I was just saying I'm confused how Pat and the other one will fall in love if he's gonna be in a coma..

From what I read, Pat's character grew up with the twins.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
MoonChild said:
Good news! Anonyblue who subbed Raeng Prathana, will be subbing this lakorn! :dance1: 

From what I read, Pat's character grew up with the twins.
1. I'm super duper jooper EXCITED to know there'll be someone subbing this lakorn!!! Thanks for the fabulous news!! :D

2. Thanks for the clarification.. if that's her role, I understand perfectly now..