[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
aww pregnant belly:,) the way Nadech looked at her ya know up and down created the little butterflies in my tummy. It hurts a bit also because he appears as if he hasnt seen her in a while. Su su na. How ever the situation will go down, i doubt it'll be as close to Anne letting Ken grovel in Sawan Biang. I can only hope.

alexa

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'll go back and watch that because I thought she said they studied together not they studied to be drs together. Thanks.

chief_lim said:
i see pregnant pat at e ending song
at 1:45:50 ??

she's wearing a white dress??  wow...so that baby someone posted earlier must be their baby!!!!!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZQT9neNES8[media]
I think it might just be her loose shirt that's all. But i hate it if they won't even show any pregnacy symtomp from her at all i want to see that ans if Mor Non have that pregnacy symtomp that will be sooooooooooooo cute can't believe only 3 more episode left don't want this to end at all gonna missed teaw and nadech chemistry on screen that just suck gonna missed this lakorn too didn't get this hook to thai lakorn for about 10 years now this is my favorite one soooo long.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

How ever the situation will go down, i doubt it'll be as close to Anne letting Ken grovel in Sawan Biang. I can only hope.

Well........under spoilers

I think Pat is actually a lot more ruthless than Ann in Sawan Biang. Pat actually goes for revenge and betrays Non. Ann wasn't after revenge, she just wasn't forgiving.

I'm kind of torn. On the one hand I kind of understand why Pat did it. On the other, I don't like the betrayal and the way she did it. At that point, depending on how it plays out, I'm leaning towards them being even.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Smh. In the end they're all perfect for each other because they have good intentions for all the deceiving. Need wednesday today!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG oh no what is Pat going to do to my Mor Non as in revenge? I don't think I can bare to watch his heart break :( even though I know it is his fault for deceiving Pat in the first place. Nadech and his acting just gets me emotionally. Lol

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@m9saeteurn1 a couple of pages back someone said she's going to tell Thanad about the Twins plan and if i remember correctly, she wanted him to help her expose them or something. But in reality she was trying to find proof against Thanad. Ooh and she tells him she already slept with Mor Non. you might wana go back several pages to find the exact comment.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
More detailed spoilers for those that want it

Pat is playing a double agent. She tells Non that she'll pretend to be on Thanad's side so that they will tell her their plan but in reaility she really is betraying Non. She practically hands him over to Chom.

She tells the bad guys the whole story of the twin swap. When they finally get into the email for the proof she tells Non to delete it and just keep 1 copy of it in a thumb drive for evidence. Non gives her the password to the safe where he puts the drive and Pat comes to steal it. But Non knew Pat was acting strange so he got to it first. He's pretty hurt and heart broken at this point at her betrayal. They have a big confrontation and Pat destroys the evidence. That's when she realizes that she didn't like the hateful person she turned into.

Non gets brought before the GLS board where the "truth" is revealed by Chom. He's also being suspected of killing Sintorn. Sintorn finally decides to help out his nephews and tell the truth. Pat was on her way back to the mountains with Thanad when he asks for the evidence and she knew that Thanad was always going to betray her too. She has a last second change of heart and calls Anna who's in the board meeting trial with GLS board, Chom, Sinton and the twins. So everyone gets to hear Pat/Thanad's conversation where Thanad is talking about all his crimes.

It's going to be so painful and messy but I did like a couple of things from their confrontation.
1. Non asks Pat why she couldn't give him a chance to explain everything to which she said he never gave her a chance
2. Pat brings up the fact that Non sacrificed her for his family, GLS, and the greater good. (I love this part because it brings it back to how Non was so angry at his father and never understood him until the brain tumor but he is a lot like him). She says I hope when you get all the respect and accolades for saving GLS which will help out all these sick people but to remember that to do so, he destroyed her life

So I do love the points she made and I understand why she was so hurt but I didn't like the betrayal even though she redeemed herself at the end and helped them all out. I felt like she lost a bit of the moral higher ground by doing that.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Jeanie, I think sometimes people do things out of angry but later regretted it.  When we do things base upon our emotional that is when we as people get into big trouble.  There has been instances that I have lost sight of that as well. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh wow! smh I can't wait to see those scenes. Pat definitely has her points and I like em too. He should have trusted her enough after realizing that she has no part in the stealing and confided/open up to her. Either way it's going to be intense and sad to watch. lol
It is true! In the heat of the moment we say and do shi*s we will later regret!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Meh. Let's see how they play out all the double-crossing. Pat seems like she's sick of being betrayed and lied to. A person has limits before they take things into their own hands, even if those actions are not pure anymore. She was on point when she said that she's not letting love be the only reason for her to do anything anymore, and that includes blindly following even someone as well-intentioned as mor Non. 

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
jeanie1 said:
More detailed spoilers for those that want it

Pat is playing a double agent. She tells Non that she'll pretend to be on Thanad's side so that they will tell her their plan but in reaility she really is betraying Non. She practically hands him over to Chom.

She tells the bad guys the whole story of the twin swap. When they finally get into the email for the proof she tells Non to delete it and just keep 1 copy of it in a thumb drive for evidence. Non gives her the password to the safe where he puts the drive and Pat comes to steal it. But Non knew Pat was acting strange so he got to it first. He's pretty hurt and heart broken at this point at her betrayal. They have a big confrontation and Pat destroys the evidence. That's when she realizes that she didn't like the hateful person she turned into.

Non gets brought before the GLS board where the "truth" is revealed by Chom. He's also being suspected of killing Sintorn. Sintorn finally decides to help out his nephews and tell the truth. Pat was on her way back to the mountains with Thanad when he asks for the evidence and she knew that Thanad was always going to betray her too. She has a last second change of heart and calls Anna who's in the board meeting trial with GLS board, Chom, Sinton and the twins. So everyone gets to hear Pat/Thanad's conversation where Thanad is talking about all his crimes.

It's going to be so painful and messy but I did like a couple of things from their confrontation.
1. Non asks Pat why she couldn't give him a chance to explain everything to which she said he never gave her a chance
2. Pat brings up the fact that Non sacrificed her for his family, GLS, and the greater good. (I love this part because it brings it back to how Non was so angry at his father and never understood him until the brain tumor but he is a lot like him). She says I hope when you get all the respect and accolades for saving GLS which will help out all these sick people but to remember that to do so, he destroyed her life

So I do love the points she made and I understand why she was so hurt but I didn't like the betrayal even though she redeemed herself at the end and helped them all out. I felt like she lost a bit of the moral higher ground by doing that.

Thanks!  A lot more dramas coming our way.  Getting so nervous!   :nailbiter:   Pat has been betrayed so many times so I could understand her position.  I agree with most here that Non could have told her the truth/let her in on the plan once he knew she was innocent.  This is for you Mor Non...  :smack: 

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Omg after reading the spoiler...this is gonna be an emotional train wreck for me...so basically everyone is at fault...and will have to pay for the consequences..

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't read the spoiler but I think it's always best to see how drama deals with the events we know are to come. Just like reading what Non is up to is different from seeing them acted onscreen, the same will be true for Pat.
Can't wait for next week! I'm ready for the truth and the tempers, even the tears because through that we will what all our characters are really made of.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yes, I can see the page.  Hopefully this will work out.  Thank you.  More people should watch this awesome lakorn!

star0027

sarNie Egg
Yes please English sub this lakorn. I was watching 1st episode with english sub, and waiting for more, but somehow it stop. Please... Shared the love to this lakorn. 

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
chief_lim said:
i see pregnant pat at e ending song
at 1:45:50 ??

she's wearing a white dress??  wow...so that baby someone posted earlier must be their baby!!!!!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZQT9neNES8[media]

Great observation!  I saw it but didn't click and sort of thought she is just wearing a loose dress.  I am stuck on the pregnacy/baby issue.  :baby-scene-pop-corn:
So here are the gif and pictures.

I think it's a really good chance that Pat is pregnant here.  I see a little baby bump. When she caught Non looking at her, her arms moved further down almost as if to protect her tummy.

Non was looking a her body first and then look up at face.

Hope this is true but we will to wait and see.