[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Wow Deaw is so good looking. Meh meh meh cannot wait to see him in the mafia series.

Ughh i hate that I like Anna. I totally understand her situation and emotions but seiously move on woman. As for Mor Non, dude get with the program! -.- lakorns. Its always the bad guys getting all the info they need easily but when it comes to the good guys, BOOOO!!! Who looks at evidence on the side of the road and gets their only piece of evidence stolen??? Ughh...but then again thats why they're the good guys because in the end, they recieve what they fought hard for.

How funny I used to think Taew and Min were the same person until I got really addicted to just Thai lakorns.

I want some juicy scenes!!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
Wow Deaw is so good looking. Meh meh meh cannot wait to see him in the mafia series.
Ughh i hate that I like Anna. I totally understand her situation and emotions but seiously move on woman. As for Mor Non, dude get with the program! -.- lakorns. Its always the bad guys getting all the info they need easily but when it comes to the good guys, BOOOO!!! Who looks at evidence on the side of the road and gets their only piece of evidence stolen??? Ughh...but then again thats why they're the good guys because in the end, they recieve what they fought hard for.
How funny I used to think Taew and Min were the same person until I got really addicted to just Thai lakorns.
I want some juicy scenes!!!
Um she is moving on. The rooftop scene was to test him and to get him to admit it to her and himself.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@ncmeowmeow ohhhh!!! I read the translation and thought she still wanted to cling on hope. Guess i was wrong then.

If that's the case then they need to shine some heavy light on Anna and Pran's relationship. There is something between them but not quite as obvious as Non and Pat. Ep 11 I am ready for you!

alexa

sarNie Egg
Gosh!!!!Today episode was good even though Pat and Non aren't together that much i got its moment especially when he was trying to drag her off to work with him and they were standing there talking and Non told Pat that she can't sleep in the same room with Pran just got me smiling and laughing at the same time it was just too cute and funny that he didn't want his wife to sleep in the same room as his brother and Pat was arguing with him that they are husband ans wife so why can she stay in the same room and Non was like i will take care of him myself and he love his brother more than her i just love that part so much how he express his face at her just too cute and that office scene where he call her on  the phone and tease her when she walk off going to the bathroom and he said that his head is still standby for her watermelon love this epi. just wish there is more Pat and Non scene though can't wait for tomorrow epi. can't get enough of this two Teaw and Nadech are just too cute together.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
@ncmeowmeow ohhhh!!! I read the translation and thought she still wanted to cling on hope. Guess i was wrong then.
If that's the case then they need to shine some heavy light on Anna and Pran's relationship. There is something between them but not quite as obvious as Non and Pat. Ep 11 I am ready for you!
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm not good at translating emotions into it. :( Anna got upset when he wanted to push their problems to the side and focus on work so she test him by saying she'll move with him. She finally accepted that it is over and that he loves Pattarin in last week's episode. Today she got him to admit it finally and she's free now. Hopefully tomorrow Pran will start making her see that HE is the one who truly loves her. I want him to win her heart. I hope that Pattarin also realize or Non finally tells her that he is Non not Pran. I'm not for this unnecessary drama of making her confuse on whether she loves Non or maybe falling for Pran. It is ridiculous and cruel.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Non really doesn't give a damn what others think in general, huh. He cheerfully plays with Pat at work. "Remember to buy the watermelon. My head will be waiting. *SMILE*" lol. Maybe it was relief, after talking with Anna and not having that whole unspoken truth hang over his dummy head anymore.
Glad Non and Anna hashed out their truths. Whew.

Aw. It was nice to watch Pran open up a little more to Pat, hugging her for comfort after he realized his dad was ill. There's...no way he'll fall in love with Pat, so I will not allow myself to fantasize, but I like watching their interaction and the way he warms up to her. I just hope that they get to keep this alliance/friendship instead of dropping all interaction simply because each of them will "go back" to their own partners later. That'd be a waste. 

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Um she is moving on. The rooftop scene was to test him and to get him to admit it to her and himself.
It's true,(Thank the Lakorn Lords) Anna really did accept reality last week. I admit I was a tad concerned when she mentioned a "surprise" in ep9 but she honestly gets it. What she said to Pat she meant--- That Pat's transparency must be what made Non fall for her so hard and though he'd once loved her, it was in the past. Also she mentioned several times during that exchange that "Non loves Pat."
On the roof, the two most important things she mentions is Non doesn't love her and hating her own sarcasm (which harks back to everything she'd said before that).

At this point, I think what bothers Anna the most is Non's refusal to admit to her that he loves Pat. Again, she believes what she told Pat, Non loves her but either he really doesn't know or refuses to accept it (voice it). Later with Non she adds that perhaps his hesitance has something to do with not wanting to hurt her with the truth. And honestly, I think she's right. Initially she believed he never denied her urgings because he loved her too but just like he told her on the roof, he'd already said everything he had to say. That they have no future. But he never says definitively "It's not you. It's Pat." And all I can think is given his caring Mor nature, he misguidedly wanted her to get over him, without cutting her off completely by "breaking her heart." Instead, he said things like, "we can never be," "someone else loves you more" or "I don't want us to end up hurting one another," and now goes as far to say "We can't cause you're engaged and I'm married." Knowing full well both circumstances are technically fake (which actually proves something else to me about his stance on the conception of these "fake" relationships). Overall, I actually appreciated Anna this ep because she told him that no matter the trust, she could accept it, but it was his silence (while actively pursuing and loving someone else) that hurt most. I don't doubt Non at one time meant those phrases but by saying them, believed them and was able to move on, while unwittingly giving Anna false hope.

Personally I've had the hardest time with Non never just telling his family he loves Pat (though no one has any doubt) because he's already told her; once as Mor and again as fake Pran. I find it all so backwards because usually the one person that Pr'ek hasn't come clean to is his the object of his affection. But today, with Anna's confrontation, I was able to better understand.

@jjinxx And no, Non doesn't care. He is flirting and pretty much doing whatever he wants all the time when it comes to Pat. (AND I LOVE IT! Though I shouldn't.) Guess, drama just blames it on being crazy in love. Lol.

Edit: I also wanted to add that I too can't help but wonder what it would be like if Pran developed a few feelings for Pat. At first, I thought his jealousy was baseless and the typical "what man wouldn't want my woman" but after seeing Pran and Pat together, they have their own sweetness that could also become real. Honestly Non's concerns are pretty valid because supposedly his relationship with Pat was once fake, then suddenly become real. Lol.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
pat arriving at the home to see Pran.

Pat: Aunty Ing, where is Mor Non?
Maid: Probably upstair in his room

Pat upstair.
Pat: Mor Nom.

Pran sitting on the orange sofa.
Pat: Mor, what are you doing sitting over here?
Pat: Are you alright, Mor?
Pran: my dad have cancer (tumor) in his brain.
Pat: Huh?
Pran: My dad told me before but I couldn't remember it. I know that my dad imform me before already.
Pat: It's going to be alright, It's going to be alright.
Pat: Your dad being sick is not your fault at all.  It's going to be alright, Mor.

Pat walking down the stair case and then talking to the maid (Aunty Ing)

Maid: Where is aunty's Khun Non? (In the drama she is using an informal name toward him as someone who is the son her of her master.)   
Pat: He is in Khun Pran's room.  Strange.  Why would he want to stay in his brother's room by himself fo what?
Maid: Let him stay in that room because it would be good for him.
Pat: Good? Why would it be good for him?    
Maid: So that he can remember who he is.
Pat  Aunty, are you hiding anything from me? Don't deny it, I can tell.  If you have anything,just tell me it straight forward.
Aunty: Oh Khun, I'll go prepare breakfast.   

In the Kitchen.
Pat: Aunty Ing.  Are you hiding anything from me? Just tell me...
Aunty: I'm not. I got to hurry and prepare food so please go wait outside. Hurry.
Pat: Making food and the pots and pans are empty?
Pat: Aunty wait a sec.

Non Calling on the phone.
Pat: Hello
Non: Are you at the company now?
Pat: huh... I'm on my way there.  There is a traffic jam and the taxi got lost that' why I am behind time.  
Aunty: Let Aunty go Khun Pat.
Non: You haven't let the house yet?
Pat: Well, I am leaving right now.
Pat: Aunty... And I was not shopping online so that I would be late for work.  I'm taking care of your brother.
Pat: Ok. I'll rush to get there.  When you arrive at the company, can you go ask the bookkeeper about the documents that you gave me because
I feel like it is missing something.

Non: What's missing?
Pat: I don't know. There is a receipt that is missing or thrown out. That's all
Unna: Is there a document missing? What is it?
Non: I don't know either. It is not abnormal at all because those who are emblezzering funds fromt the company they could have snuck in the room to destroy the evidences.          
Unna: Then that means we don't have the evidences to prosecute those people

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Pat is smart and strong..She is really straight to Thanat that he wants hurt her then go ahead but don't touch people around her
Non is such a tease ..he just having an heart-breaking conversation with Anna but immediately joking around with Pat :(
I love Anna in the roof scene, she knows Non won't be admit his feeling for Pat and not knowing how to split the truth in the end..Truth is always hurting but if you keep hold in to it, then it would be so complicated for everyone
Patricia is really good at crying scene but other scene, she still needs to improve a lot cuz I sometime feel bother by her acting...

But my fav scene of this ep still goes for Pat comforting Pran, that scene makes my heart warmed

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
Pat is smart and strong..She is really straight to Thanat that he wants hurt her then go ahead but don't touch people around her
Non is such a tease ..he just having an heart-breaking conversation with Anna but immediately joking around with Pat :(
I love Anna in the roof scene, she knows Non won't be admit his feeling for Pat and not knowing how to split the truth in the end..Truth is always hurting but if you keep hold in to it, then it would be so complicated for everyone
Patricia is really good at crying scene but other scene, she still needs to improve a lot cuz I sometime feel bother by her acting...

But my fav scene of this ep still goes for Pat comforting Pran, that scene makes my heart warmed
I agree, her crying is good but she still has a long long way to go. I watched her interview and can understand why she's still lacking. It's her understanding of different scenarios. She still can't understand some things yet and have to rely on her mother to explain. It is hard for a girl of 16 who have been sheltered by her parents to understand life that must be portray in lakorns, especially this one. I can't believe ch 3 have been holding onto her since she was 12.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Janea, I've wondered too why Non has no problem telling Pat he loves her but he won't admit it to anyone else, not even his twin. I don't think it's about not hurting Anna because time and again he's been shown not to consider her feelings at all and he's not telling anyone else either. The only thing I can think of is that he has this strict boundary between Pran, Dad, and Anna aka the city GLS people vs himself as the simple country doctor. He's put Pat in his country box and doesn't want to share it with city dwellers. We didn't see his conversation with Jan, Pat's friend either, but I think he must've admitted he loved her for her friend to help him. So I think he would have no problem telling the country people he loves Pat, it's only those 3 and they're his only ties to the city.

I wonder if the book makes things more clear? Any book readers out there?

I like the story because I can imagine it going so many different ways. The author could've made it to where the story was Pat getting close to fake Non aka real Pran and real Non getting to close to Anna and having those 2 pairings instead. Or they could've made a love triangle between Pran, Pat and Non like many have said. Or everyone is just all confused and we get a foursome orgy.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Also tks to CTR and meowmeow for translation xD

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I agree, her crying is good but she still has a long long way to go. I watched her interview and can understand why she's still lacking. It's her understanding of different scenarios. She still can't understand some things yet and have to rely on her mother to explain. It is hard for a girl of 16 who have been sheltered by her parents to understand life that must be portray in lakorns, especially this one. I can't believe ch 3 have been holding onto her since she was 12.

Right, in her speaking scene she still doesn't show her emotion at all, so sometimes it turns out like she is reading a book @@
But she is still young, I wish they could give her a role that suits her, not like this mature roles, I can't feel her at all
But she has talent and she is a good girl, so the future will be open to her

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
jeanie1 said:
Janea, I've wondered too why Non has no problem telling Pat he loves her but he won't admit it to anyone else, not even his twin. I don't think it's about not hurting Anna because time and again he's been shown not to consider her feelings at all and he's not telling anyone else either. The only thing I can think of is that he has this strict boundary between Pran, Dad, and Anna aka the city GLS people vs himself as the simple country doctor. He's put Pat in his country box and doesn't want to share it with city dwellers. We didn't see his conversation with Jan, Pat's friend either, but I think he must've admitted he loved her for her friend to help him. So I think he would have no problem telling the country people he loves Pat, it's only those 3 and they're his only ties to the city.
I wonder if the book makes things more clear? Any book readers out there?
I like the story because I can imagine it going so many different ways. The author could've made it to where the story was Pat getting close to fake Non aka real Pran and real Non getting to close to Anna and having those 2 pairings instead. Or they could've made a love triangle between Pran, Pat and Non like many have said. Or everyone is just all confused and we get a foursome orgy.
I think you have a point. Non definitely makes a grave point to draw a line between his world and their world. So that could have something to do with his actions. It's true that he usually comes across as self serving (even before the switch) but I'm not sure it's as clear cut as that. I didn't mean to imply the only reason he hasn't told his family is Anna, but more that part of the reason he never told Anna was because of that. Anna says something to the effect that he doesn't like to share his feelings and once she said that, I was more understanding. He doesn't seem to share his real, close, personal feelings with anyone. Instead, he's cheerful and helpful and takes one for the team, then chooses to be sad and pensive on his own. Much like Pat. It's an issue with vulnerability I suspect. And like you said, we don't really know what exactly has been said to Jan in regard to his feelings but when I think back to "the morning after" when he and Pat are caught in the yard, he rushes inside to cook, instead of being the shameless guy he was back when their relationship was supposed to be false. I assumed that change was because now he has something to hide, whereas before, he gave no second thought to affection or confessions because it wasn't supposed to be real. I think Jan trusts Non cares about Pat, that's why she is willing to help. I hope this is because he's said so, but then again, it all could come down to intuition. She definitely used it on Pat. Lol.

As far as the book, I started reading but I noticed really quickly that certain elements were vastly different from the drama proper. I can't say it's a bad thing cause the bare bones are there and perhaps the general theme remains but the tone is different to me, which creates a completely different way to experience this story. Therefore, I'll finish it after the drama ends. I too would like to know more, like are we truly to believe that what Non has with Pat is completely different from what he had with Anna? We know they never "dated" but was their love more understood than verbalized, because if so, that would explain quite a few things regarding Non's connection to both women.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I just realised how short Nadech is...Patricia is wearing flats in the rooftop scene and is nearly as tall as him.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
janea said:
I think you have a point. Non definitely makes a grave point to draw a line between his world and their world. So that could have something to do with his actions. It's true that he usually comes across as self serving (even before the switch) but I'm not sure it's as clear cut as that. I didn't mean to imply the only reason he hasn't told his family is Anna, but more that part of the reason he never told Anna was because of that. Anna says something to the effect that he doesn't like to share his feelings and once she said that, I was more understanding. He doesn't seem to share his real, close, personal feelings with anyone. Instead, he's cheerful and helpful and takes one for the team, then chooses to be sad and pensive on his own. Much like Pat. It's an issue with vulnerability I suspect. And like you said, we don't really know what exactly has been said to Jan in regard to his feelings but when I think back to "the morning after" when he and Pat are caught in the yard, he rushes inside to cook, instead of being the shameless guy he was back when their relationship was supposed to be false. I assumed that change was because now he has something to hide, whereas before, he gave no second thought to affection or confessions because it wasn't supposed to be real. I think Jan trusts Non cares about Pat, that's why she is willing to help. I hope this is because he's said so, but then again, it all could come down to intuition. She definitely used it on Pat. Lol.

As far as the book, I started reading but I noticed really quickly that certain elements were vastly different from the drama proper. I can't say it's a bad thing cause the bare bones are there and perhaps the general theme remains but the tone is different to me, which creates a completely different way to experience this story. Therefore, I'll finish it after the drama ends. I too would like to know more, like are we truly to believe that what Non has with Pat is completely different from what he had with Anna? We know they never "dated" but was their love more understood than verbalized, because if so, that would explain quite a few things regarding Non's connection to both women.

Yeah...I think so as well..i think there is some reason that Non loves about Pat..Like she appears to be a little arogrant in the beginning but if you know her she is really a good person.
She doesn't want to hurt any people and makes everyone worried for her, when the mafia acttacked her in the house, Non asked her and she just said that she is ok...That's all...She is just like Non, when she is sad she just let it out and then still be cheerful and bright, but she never hides her emotion in front of people, she is really a straight person, speak what she thinks so everyone can easy know her feeling...

I really think the triangle between Pran/Non and Anna is complicated enough...The author should make Pran and Pat together and Anna with Non instead..I know Non is good for Pat but for some reason I think she suits Pran more, cuz with Pran, she can put more effort in their relationship..And Pran&Anna they are just a perfect couple, but their love is not perfect itself, they give me just a plain feeling bcs they both are bussiness people
And I would prefer a triangle between Pat&Non/Pran thoughh...If Pran not loves Anna so much I want him to open his feeling to Pat 

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Patricia is tall and she's still growing lolz...nadech is not short but since he has like a pear shape body he looks short lol...but when you pair nadech with petite girls like taew and mew they r the perfect height...mew is so so petite..

cecilia

Staff member
Hanajungupup said:
I really think the triangle between Pran/Non and Anna is complicated enough...The author should make Pran and Pat together and Anna with Non instead..I know Non is good for Pat but for some reason I think she suits Pran more, cuz with Pran, she can put more effort in their relationship..And Pran&Anna they are just a perfect couple, but their love is not perfect itself, they give me just a plain feeling bcs they both are bussiness people
And I would prefer a triangle between Pat&Non/Pran thoughh...If Pran not loves Anna so much I want him to open his feeling to Pat 
It would be really awkward to marry one brother,  be with him, cuddle with him and then end up with the other brother.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
It would be really awkward to marry one brother,  be with him, cuddle with him and then end up with the other brother.

Yes...It must be :))) 

Gosh they extended the escaping scene so much...How I hate in lakorn they always use gun to chase after the pranang :))) But It helps increasing pranang's love so it's ok :)))
Just love how Pat refuse to skinship with Non aka fake Pran LOL it's so cute 
I love the scene Pat&Non in the car so much, goshh one episode just left me with so much feelings, the way Non hold his feeling inside is killing me, but so sweet I can't evennn

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see today's episode. Yesterday's episode was such a tease. And after today we have to wait another darn week. Errrr.. One reason why I dislike watching lakorns before it is all uploaded, but then again it's so tempting.