[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Katelyn said:
Oh my gosh....just have to mention this funny part.

Non/fake Pran lend Pat his car so she could take the strawberries to share with fake Non/Pran at the hospital.

Pat: Thank you so much. Oh, congratulations to you and your fiance, Pran zombie (Khun Pran pee dip)!   This part had me cracke up so bad!!   :lmao3:  :lmao2:  :rofl: 

Love Non's reaction too.  He had such a happy smile.
Loved that part too...it was how they were back in the country...like when they were star gazing...and teasing each other...lol.

So glad Anna's finally accepting the truth...what got to me was when she said he didn't pay attention to her even though she's wearing their engagement ring/his fiancé...forgetting that it was Pran that put the ring on her finger and not Non...but I guess her plan worked just not on Non but on waking herself up. Now can't wait to see both couples the way they should be. Guess it was a journey she needed even though it frustrated us viewers.

Can't wait for next week :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Katelyn said:
Oh my gosh....just have to mention this funny part.

Non/fake Pran lend Pat his car so she could take the strawberries to share with fake Non/Pran at the hospital.

Pat: Thank you so much. Oh, congratulations to you and your fiance, Pran zombie (Khun Pran pee dip)!   This part had me cracked up so bad!!   :lmao3:  :lmao2:  :rofl: 

Love Non's reaction too.  He had such a happy smile.

It felt like their usual selves were back in that scene. They always teased each other. Hahahah Good scene.

So many things in today's episode. I am glad things are finally moving along in all directions. I was kind of surprised that Non punched Thanart. I wished Pat had walked into that scene and saw that. Would have been epic. Unna SERIOUSLY was confused for a sec. while Non was holding her hands and how he wore the "engagement ring". For a moment, she thought Non was caring for HER feelings. And that she was really his fiance. She cried to her mom saying that Non didn't care for her even though she was his fiance... etc etc... That was when she FINALLY realized Non didn't have any lingering feelings for her. Goodness gracious! I am actually really happy she isn't so naive anymore. Good for her! 

Non + Pat scenes were awesome today. Especially when he took her shopping. At first she was hesitant but then she bought double of each shoe and several outfits. It was cute how Non spoiled her. He knows she loves to dress up and stuff. It was endearing to watch. - Nadech all up close to Taew's face was kinda hotttt. They are seriously a great onscreen couple!

Looking forward to next week. We are getting lots of lovey dovey-ness.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
What am I suppose to do now, I can't wait until next week episodes. I guess I will rewatch the episode again. I really like this lakorn so much. Im glad I didn't skip this. I would of regret it. Nadech and Taew has an amazing chemistry!
And yeah I really like that part where Pat called Non 'Khun Pran pee dip'. So cute, I couldn't stop smiling.

kimbarry1

sarNie Egg
It would be awesome if that scene where Pran aka Mor Nom actually did sleep with Pat. That would create more drama and she would have to think between her love life. Between Pran aka Mor Nom and Pranon aka Pran. But I love this episode, and that's the second time the dad had interfere I mean come on. Can't wait for next week because Pran aka Pranon is gonna get jelly. And do you guys ever think that what if Pat falls in love with the real Pran after they both become close to each other? I mean what happens when Pat falls in love with fake Pran. Do you guys know what I mean? 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
kimbarry1 said:
It would be awesome if that scene where Pran aka Mor Nom actually did sleep with Pat. That would create more drama and she would have to think between her love life. Between Pran aka Mor Nom and Pranon aka Pran. But I love this episode, and that's the second time the dad had interfere I mean come on. Can't wait for next week because Pran aka Pranon is gonna get jelly. And do you guys ever think that what if Pat falls in love with the real Pran after they both become close to each other? I mean what happens when Pat falls in love with fake Pran. Do you guys know what I mean? 
Oh no let's not have that happen please. We and they are as confused enough. Plus that would be beyond cruel to Pat. She already slept with her husband and to make her feel that she slept with her brother-in-law too is unacceptable.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Dang it's getting even better. Why why why do we have to wait a whole week for another episode? Ughhh!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Pat came back to the house after forgetting the strawberries.

Pat: Mor Non. You are Mor Non.  Why do you have to lie to me? 
Non: Wait, wait. What's wrong with you? (What's going on with you?) I'm am Pran but Non.  
Pat: No, No That's not the truth.  That is why you know everything about me.
Pat: When you smile and laugh.  I remember them.  I remember it is you.  And the reason you bought the strawberries, it is because you know I love to eat them.
Non: YOU ARE MISUNDERSTANDING IT BIG TIME.     
Pat: How did Mor Non's instrument is with you then?  The same song that you just played is the same one that Mor Non like to play.
Pat: And the way you're playing it as well.
Non: OK. This instrument belongs to Mor Non for real.  Because I went and got it from the hospital.  SO that I can help my brother recover his memory faster.
Non: The reason I can play it is because my mom taught the both of us.
Pat: Your mom taught? 
Non: Correct.
Pat: YOu're lying to me right? You're lying to me right?
Non: That is my mom and grandpa.  My grandpa loves to play this instrument the most. And then it was passed down to my mom and my mom passed to us.
Pat: What about the strawberries?
Non: Strawberries.  Everyone loves strawberries.  What about if I randomly bought them and you liked them?       
Non: To say that I am Mor Non, YOu are insane.      
Pat: But I am feeling....
Non: What about your feeling... Your feeling is that you don't ________________?  (I can't make out what he is saying at the end of this question.)

Non is grabbing Pat now.
Pat: What are you trying to do?
Non: I'm sorry that I causing you to become confused.  That we are twin that have similar features.
Non: If I talk, you will still not understand.  But I will let you experience/understand the differences between the two of us very clearly.
Non: That there are differences between your husband and I.  Look at me clearly.
Non: Now you see the differences?

Editing some more.....

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
That lovestruck look on Non's face when Pat said she was going to take the strawberries to Non was pretty awesome. I know he confessed to loving her back in ep.6 but I think he still doesn't quite get it himself yet.

I love Non and Pat scenes. They hit every dynamic so seamlessly, from the real fighting to playful teasing to bickering to drama. I thought I would love the aggressive scene at the end the most and it was hot but actually I love the shopping stuff more. That easiness between them is unreal and it was refreshing to see the real Non come out and being happy and playful again.

He's so mean to his dad though. I'm kind of hoping at the end both the dad and Pat takes off to the mountains together and make Non grovel.

Oh and there was even chemistry with the real Pran and Pat in that hospital scene where she told him she was leaving. Nadech and Taew really are great together, and it's not just their characters of Non and Pat.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow what a great episode! I'm glad we get to see Patarin smile for a bit. Now comes the wait and it's killing me already.. It seems like next week is going to be full of action from them bad boys. I'm hoping it will lead to the boat scene where Non and Pat will go hide. I'm looking forward to them being alone.

On another note, I'm glad to see so many comments on this thread. Thank you to everyone for their inputs and translating. I love reading eveyone's comment.

CTR

Non is grabbing Pat now.
Pat: What are you trying to do?
Non: I'm sorry that I causing you to become confused.  That we are twin that have similar features.
Non: If I talk, you will still not understand.  But I will let you experience/understand the differences between the two of us very clearly.
Non: That there are differences between your husband and I.  Look at me clearly.

Finish that exchange...
Non: Now you'll see the differences between the two of us?
Pat: I can separate the differences now. That Mor Non will never do the things that you're doing. Let me go.
Non: Wait a sec, I know you genuinely wanted to come into my room. What's happening?  Lonely.  Let change the atmosphere
Pat: Digusting ....  I'm your sister in law. And you're still thinking about doing this disgusting thing with me?
Pat: Do you know what is right and wrong? Where is your honor, intergrity, etc. You don't have any?  Are you an animal or a person?
Non: In my heart there is none/ or I have no heart.  If you know then don't come mess with me in my room. 
Non: Next time, you won't be so lucky.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I actually like Pran..Can't wait to see what game Pran would be played with Non..
I can't even with Non's expression when Pran hugged Pat, he looked at Anna right away to tell her to take Pran :v
tks @CTR for the translation, goshhhhh I love this eppp so muchhh
Next week gonna be tough...but another week awww pls come faster

Anna finally realise Non's feeling to Pat...I just hope they don't make Pran&Anna''s love so forced...At least show me some feeling of Anna to Pran...

CTR

jeanie1 said:
CTR, Non says: Your feelings tells you, you're my wife?

Thanks. Sometimes, I have a hard time making out what they say because the audio isn't clear enough for me.  Well, those super big words/phrases, I have to ask my mom.  My mom likes this lakorn because of the storyline, the leads' chemistry together, her disapproval of Unna until the end of episode 9, and feeling sorry for Pat, etc.  By watching lakorns, it is improving my Thai because my area does not have that much Thai.

Non out shopping with Pat. Clothing store

Non: Whatever dress you like, you can choose it.
Pat: I don't need any.
Non: I told you that I don't want to argue with you. So don't fighting/disobeying me. (The word is naughty not the meaning is used differently in Thai)
Pat: I'm not.  I don't want to owe anything to anyone. (Referring to debt of gratitude)
Non: As you can see all of this name brand; if they were on you, it would make you look even more beautiful.
Non: You don't want to try it on for real?  I know you're thinking about them like you have no oxygen left/heart attack.
Non: Don't let your ________________________________?
Pat: You don't have to tempt me.  
Non: If you're going to be my secretary, YOu can't dress like a bum. If you don't try... then we'll
Non: Hey Miss, sorry to bother you, please set aside for this lady 10 dresses with 3 sizes with every dress.  Take it home so she can try it on.
Pat: Are you crazy?  Do you know how much money that is?
Non: Yes, why are we wasting our money then? Then go try it on.  Please take care of her.  

Pat trying on the dresses.

Non: You look very good.
Pat: I know.
Non: In terms of manner, you should be humble a bit.
Pat: I don't like to lie.
Non: hey, where are you going?
Pat: I've thought we're done buying.  
Non: You're not going to carry your own things.
Pat: Hey what a gentlemen of you to let a lady walk in an easy going fashion.
Non: It matches you.
Pat: Matches what?
Non: Matches very much. Hey stop complaining.  Those are all of your things or are you going to let your boss hold it for you.
Pat: But I am a woman. Hey you, I don't want anything else

Shoes store....
Pat: Very beautiful
Non: I thought you don't want anything else?
Pat: You want me to drag my feet to work.
Pat: I'll take everyone one of these pairs.  Every pair with two colors. Thank you.
Non: Why are you taking so much?
Pat: I thought you wanted to buy them for me. You have to buy it to match the job that you asking me to do.   
Non: But... But...
Pat: Stop Complaining.    
Pat: When it was your turn, you didn't have any manner in helping me carry none of my things.
Pat: So I don't need to have any manner when I buy these things.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I just heard that LSR will end with 12 episode?! What?! are you even joking with me
I though it at least has 14 eps?! 3 episode more and a lot of thing still haven't been cleared...
They filming it for almost 2 years and only 12 episode...I want to see more Pat&Non thoughhh

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Aww i really wish this was subbed but i appreciate those who are helping with the conversations here and there:,(so many ch3 lakorn are missing. Khunchai thoratorn is missing too! Thank goodness i downloaded it ahead of time.