[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
U guys sure its their baby lol...I mean it could be a villagers baby or one of the set babies hahaha...why I ask cuz I don't want to get my hopes up lol...just in case there is no baby hahahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How's this one gals!! I've been MIA for a very long time focusing on the other great lakorns. HAHA. There's just too many good ones right now!! 

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I am ok with the rating cuz usually Chanel 3 rating are low compared to Chanel 7 . Regardless lsr is doing great

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
How's this one gals!! I've been MIA for a very long time focusing on the other great lakorns. HAHA. There's just too many good ones right now!! 

The storyline is good but a bit confusing...Regardless the pranang's chemistry is hot...

I think LSR rating in Bangkok is higher than nationwide!! Lakorn that do well recently of CH3 is Bang Rajun though...

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ I might join you if i am still awake and if my net doesnt lag. OMG its getting to so close to the time it airs. Feeling so excited!!! :woot2:
I wonder will Pat find out she is pregnant in this episode or the next? Also when does Mor Non find out this?

alexa

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!!That picture just wants mee to go home and watch the lakorn right now. What is going on Mor Non can't not control himself everytime he is with Pat i guess he just keep forgetting that he is his brother now and that hormone just going while all the time.
But man i understand him though you are a newly wed and just spend a night with your new wife and now when you see her you can't even touch her or hug her dam that hormone is going while and crazy everytime he look at her poor Mor Non that what you get for lying to your wife. Can't wait for tonight to watch this episode. thanks for that pic.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think that's Pat and Non's baby! The crib is placed right in theor house! *fingers crossed* not that they need to have a baby lol but it'd be cute...
that ig has so many lsr photos! I'm going to follow them now.

Oooh, Non being a jerk again. Tsk tsk.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Goodness gracious... I'm on ep.8 part 2 and Pran is being a little *itch.... UGH does losing your memories make you into an a**hole? Feeling bad for Pat... Unna looks like she won the lottery when Non drove her home... *barf*

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Kim123 said:
I think Pran is doing this so Pat dooesn't look after him and he wants Anna to look after him instead.

Yeah, I know that but he doesn't have to be that mean to Pat.
And he was acting waaaay too much like a baby. lol

But at least he later understands everyone's motive.

While Unna was speaking to her mother she said she still had hopes/a chance with Non.. *rolls eyes* Girl please.... She can keep dreaming.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:

While Unna was speaking to her mother she said she still had hopes/a chance with Non.. *rolls eyes* Girl please.... She can keep dreaming.

Yeah, I agree tho. Pran should of been nicer to Pat.

Those scenes where Non (pretending to be Pran) looked at Pat when she was taking care of Pran and when she was upset. OMG i feeling sorry for him. His face expression showed he was fully of jealousy. However, Pat was the one who suffered the most pain. I kinda Anna has too much hopes and she is greedy about Non. She knows Non is married but still can't let go of him like seriously it's over between Non and her. The next episode is going to be full interesting!! Pran gets out of hospital, he went to hug Pat and OMG the way Non looked at them hugging. He was full upset and i think Pran knows that Non really loves Pat. I wonder where will he sleep, same room as Pat? But i doubt it, well Non wouldn't be able to stand with that.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:
anyone watched it live?! LOL I think I'm gonna stiing here and reading recap :)))

There are some pics from sanook, it's so beautiful so I posted it here

cre: sanook

OMG! I just realised, in the picture of Pat, Anna and Non. This might be just my thoughts. Damn Nadech!! The girls full smile but Nadech is full and he is standing there looking hot and seductive. AHAHA

alexa

sarNie Egg
Yeah Pat want Pran to stay in the roon with her but so she can take care of him and Non was like no he will stay with Pran and send Pat to stay in the guestroom instead so Pat was like why can i stay with my husband and Non was like because i want to take care of my brother myself.Yeah right Non you are just jealous that all and i like it everytime he look at Pat when he is behind her he's alway smiling that is just tooooo cuteeeee. But he cracks me up everytime he do that its just to much for me to handle with this too they are just too cute in this lakorn goshhhh and i'm not even nadech fans but this lakorn make him shy out so much.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
x0unerthanlater said:
Goodness gracious... I'm on ep.8 part 2 and Pran is being a little *itch.... UGH does losing your memories make you into an a**hole? Feeling bad for Pat... Unna looks like she won the lottery when Non drove her home... *barf*
lol at your reaction. I think I get that Anna really likes Non still but I'm exasperated by her because as a viewer I know she and Non have no hope. Time will tell her though.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Rough Translation after Mor Non left Unna's house before having dinner with Unna and her mom.  The conversation is between Unna and her mom.  Unna is trying to drive a divide between Pat and Non because she still thinks she got some hope left with Mor Non. 

Mom: Un.  It's alright my child.
Unna: I should not have taken that telephone call.
Mom: But you still couldn't do it.  Because Pran is your friend as well.  You did the right thing.
Mom: Everyone of us can dream.  Dream big and wide and there is nothing wrong with that. 
Mom: However, you must not let your selfishness be ahead of your intergrity,goodness,honesty,etc
Mom: I know what you are thinking about with Mor Non.  I want to warn you about the desire in your heart.
Unna: Yes, mom.  I won't do anything for you mom to lose face.   
Mom: Mom, trust in your judgement.
Unna: Un, still have some hope. Hope.  Un, know it.

Little boy at the hospital coming to console Pat.

Boy: oh, oh, oh.  Big sister is still feeling sad right?  I came here to console you. Fight. fight. fight or stay strong.
Pat: Thank you very much.  Who taught you that?
Boy: Big brother right that.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:

Pran in most of this episode was definitely a jerk...at least he's starting to get better in the end...just took Non to assure him that he didn't want to come between him and Anna. Anna on the other hand is exasperating. She knows that Non has feelings for Pat and sees all the signs but doesn't want to believe it so will do anything to be around Non, even leave Pat with someone who doesn't know her and is cruel to her. That part was inexcusable. The only saving grace she has is that Non hasn't verbally admitted to her that he loves Pat. Do you really need it in words? His actions already speak volumes. I am going to hold that against Non until he fesses up his feelings...lol. Poor Pat...soo soo na ka.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
After today's epi, i Hate to say it but i think nadech has the best chemistry with Taew. The others were just puppy love but Taew is like last breath love. Narak maaaakkk! I teared for Pran and Pat when Anna refused to stay with Pran and he wouldn't let go of her hands while Pat watch with heartache.

Sad that most of you hate Anna when really it isnt her fault for wanting to hold on to the man she thinks she loves but its ok, i can't wait til Anna realizes her feelings for Pran. Right now i hate the way Pran treats Anna.