[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I don't know whether it is just me that keep rewatching the episodes over agian and again. I really like it and i love those secret smile Non did in the car when Pat is something nice about Non. Why does Wednesday has to be so far??? I just want to watch the new episode already. I wonder how many episodes will there be in this lakorn?

Kim123 said:
I don't know whether it is just me that keep rewatching the episodes over agian and again. I really like it and i love those secret smile Non did in the car when Pat is something nice about Non. Why does Wednesday has to be so far??? I just want to watch the new episode already. I wonder how many episodes will there be in this lakorn?

I heard there's 14 episodes for this lakorn. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mor Non was so cute when he sang that Pee Sao song, such a good mood he was in!
Non was right though. When he pulled Pat by the waist and she looked into his eyes, it was like she recognized him, but she looked at his clothes and snapped out of it. I keep watching that scene. It's so intense and sweet and just makes me swoon.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I was skimming through the summaries at Manager and there's basically only 1 scene of Non being jealous of Pran pretending to be him. This is because the real Pran is acting like Jan Brady and is "Anna, Anna, Anna" all the damn time. I'm hoping Pran's part plays better onscreen cause just reading it got on my nerves lol. It should be in episode 9 or maybe 10?, it's hard to tell cause the way Manager chops up the summaries is different from the actual episodes. Under spoiler link

Real Pran comes home and for the first time is trying to be civil to Pat. He's doing it to give a chance for Anna to be close to real Non. Real Non is throwing a tantrum cause he doesn't want Pat to sleep in the same room as Pran.

N: Tonight, let Non sleep in his room and you go sleep in the guest room downstairs.
P: No way. I'm going to sleep with Mor so I can take care of him.
N: You can't sleep with him!
P: Why can't a husband and wife sleep in the same room?
N: Cause I'm going to sleep in my brother's room. I'll take care of him and anyway I love him more than you. You're going to sleep in the guest room. No more arguments.

There's also another intense "almost kiss" scene that should be in ep.9. Details under spoiler.

Real Non takes Pat shopping for clothes to be his secretary and stops to get strawberries. She tells him that she's going to take it to the hospital and eat it with Mor. This makes Non happy cause he realizes that she's still thinking of "him." After she leaves for the hospital, Non plays his instrument, not realizing that Pat came back cause she forgot the strawberries.

Pat hears his playing and goes to "Pran's bedroom" and says "You're Mor Non." She's throwing a fit that he tricked her and now it all makes sense and that she recognizes his smile and laugh. Non is trying to backtrack and do damage control by saying their mom both taught them to play.

He traps Pat on the balcony? and gets up in her face and tells her to look and try to see the difference. Then he's basically trying to be an asshat and all aggressive. He's insulting her and saying how she should "try out" both twins. She slaps him and says Non is always a gentleman, not a sleazeball who disrespects women like him.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Thank you.

I've read the summary of this lakorn on a blog.  There, I saw some posts that they are not going to watch the show because of the spoilers.  I think they are making a BIG mistake.  They are truly missing the sizzling chemistry between the leads and the characters of Mor Non, Pat, Pran, Anna...  Also not to mention the beautiful scenery and great scripts in this lakorn.

I have this need to rewatch the episodes too, jjinxx and Kim123.  I'm getting a bit obsessed!  :woot2: 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
I was skimming through the summaries at Manager and there's basically only 1 scene of Non being jealous of Pran pretending to be him. This is because the real Pran is acting like Jan Brady and is "Anna, Anna, Anna" all the damn time. I'm hoping Pran's part plays better onscreen cause just reading it got on my nerves lol. It should be in episode 9 or maybe 10?, it's hard to tell cause the way Manager chops up the summaries is different from the actual episodes. Under spoiler link

Real Pran comes home and for the first time is trying to be civil to Pat. He's doing it to give a chance for Anna to be close to real Non. Real Non is throwing a tantrum cause he doesn't want Pat to sleep in the same room as Pran.

N: Tonight, let Non sleep in his room and you go sleep in the guest room downstairs.
N: Cause I'm going to sleep in my brother's room. I'll take care of him and anyway I love him more than you. You're going to sleep in the guest room. No more arguments.

There's also another intense "almost kiss" scene that should be in ep.9. Details under spoiler.

Real Non takes Pat shopping for clothes to be his secretary and stops to get strawberries. She tells him that she's going to take it to the hospital and eat it with Mor. This makes Non happy cause he realizes that she's still thinking of "him." After she leaves for the hospital, Non plays his instrument, not realizing that Pat came back cause she forgot the strawberries.

Pat hears his playing and goes to "Pran's bedroom" and says "You're Mor Non." She's throwing a fit that he tricked her and now it all makes sense and that she recognizes his smile and laugh. Non is trying to backtrack and do damage control by saying their mom both taught them to play.

He traps Pat on the balcony? and gets up in her face and tells her to look and try to see the difference. Then he's basically trying to be an asshat and all aggressive. He's insulting her and saying how she should "try out" both twins. She slaps him and says Non is always a gentleman, not a sleazeball who disrespects women like him.
If that is really in episode 9. I can't wait for that scene. I sounds so intense and good at the same time. Already writing this makes me so excited.

Katelyn said:
^ Thank you.

I've read the summary of this lakorn on a blog.  There, I saw some posts that they are not going to watch the show because of the spoilers.  I think they are making a BIG mistake.  They are truly missing the sizzling chemistry between the leads and the characters of Mor Non, Pat, Pran, Anna...  Also not to mention the beautiful scenery and great scripts in this lakorn.

I have this need to rewatch the episodes too, jjinxx and Kim123.  I'm getting a bit obsessed!  :woot2: 
Lols your only a bit obsessed, Im heap obsess with it. I didn't think i will be this obsessed with it but i can't help it. Non is just too adorable also so handsome and hot when pretending to be Pran. Pran is so childish and cute. Only if i have someone like Non in life, my life will be like a fantasy!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Kim123, my being a bit obsess means a lot here because I have a need to do more siggies/animated siggies if only I have more time.  It's one the way that keeps me sane until the next episode.  Also I keep checking this thread repeatedly. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:
^ Kim123, my being a bit obsess means a lot here because I have a need to do more siggies/animated siggies if only I have more time.  It's one the way that keeps me sane until the next episode.  Also I keep checking this thread repeatedly. 
Me too. I keep checking but i try to stay away from this thread or else i will rewatch the episode again. I would even leave my homework for this lakorn. This shows im really addicted to this lakorn.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:

GOSHHHH..THIS IS JUST KAHHTUHTTBHHG
Can't wait to see these scene...Mor Non is so aggressive, what's with that reason lol?

I'm rewatching ep 7 now, oh oh, forever my fav ep till now

Kim123

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
Love this scene a lot also

Damn MoonChild, your gifs are so beautiful. How do you do such beautiful and amazing gifs like that? That scene is just beautiful overall.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@MoonChild
Nice gifs.   :thumbsup:  Thanks for sharing.  I'm working on gifs of those scenes too.  They are my favorite as well!

alexa

sarNie Egg
I know i think teaw and nadech are so cute together ans telling the truth i am not a nadech fan when the lakorn came out i was like maybe i'll watch it later then when i watch the first ep. i was hook and i think care who think what about teaw but for me she is one actress that can act i know her crying is annoying sometimes but she is still a very good actress and about all those really kiss i don't even care for the the cute scene between them is so cute that real kiss don't even matter. I think their cute scene is way better that a real kiss if both pranang have a very good chemistry what the heck with real kiss some pranang do a real kiss but it doesn't make it this cute have to say this two just give me butterflies everytime they are looking in each others eyes and can't wait to see more. Keep watching ep.6 and 7 over and over just can't get enough of them cute scene and more to come just can't wait.I want to see the scene when pran came back home and hug pat in front of mor non want to know how that scene going to be he is going to flip watching his brother hug his wife that is going to be hotttttt.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I like taew with nadech. Good chemistry as well. I agree I like sweet moments too and at times real kiss isn't necessary if the eye connection is there btw the two. You can sense it.

Looking forward to Wednesday and Thursday. Want to see how pran and dr non will play their part.