[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Seriously he should trust his pharaya and let her in on the plans. No harm in letting her know really.

Lolol did her friends bring her some sort of aphrodisiac? Or something keep up Non's physical performance? Because after their first night as a wedded couple she poked fun at him to their friends to make it seem like he disappointed on their wedding night 555

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:
I guess it will sad and frustrating in way way because Non can't reciprocate.  But he will know that Pat does care for him!
Yeah I know he will know but I dont get how he can stand seeing Pat in pain when he is hurting her. I am looking forward to see Non being jealous of Pran since Pat is taking care of him not Non

Kim123

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
Seriously he should trust his pharaya and let her in on the plans. No harm in letting her know really.
Lolol did her friends bring her some sort of aphrodisiac? Or something keep up Non's physical performance? Because after their first night as a wedded couple she poked fun at him to their friends to make it seem like he disappointed on their wedding night 555
Yeah I think they did. It for Pat and Non so they can babies fast? im not sure. I didn't understand that scene what was it mean

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
jjinxx said:

The aphrodisiac part is super hilarious! :lolyup:   :pervie: The scene where Non was walking in the airport impersonating Pran...in the the suit...boy oh boy...can't help drooling.  :drools: 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:
The aphrodisiac part is super hilarious! :lolyup:   :pervie: The scene where Non was walking in the airport impersonating Pran...in the the suit...boy oh boy...can't help drooling.  :drools: 
Awww same. Damn that boy sure is handsome. That was a big transformation and so hot. I need more scenes like that and im sure there will be more

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know what non said when he confess his love for pat? And also the scene where non and pat was arguing about before non got into his accident? So sad when you don't understand thai

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim123 said:
Awww same. Damn that boy sure is handsome. That was a big transformation and so hot. I need more scenes like that and im sure there will be more

You know he is hot as both Non and Pran.  Non is adorable and hot and Pran is intense and hot.  :woot:  :heart: Can't wait to see the jealous Non.  He was already confessing that he got jealous seeing Pat and her ex-boyfriend at that job interview.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:
You know he is hot as both Non and Pran.  Non is adorable and hot and Pran is intense and hot.  :woot:  :heart: Can't wait to see the jealous Non.  He was already confessing that he got jealous seeing Pat and her ex-boyfriend at that job interview.
Same I can't wait until that scene. Pat and Anna so lucky! I wish I had Non or Pran in my life.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I'm a little Pat biased but sometimes I can't empathize with Anna's character...I think that's why I haven't been as sympathetic about the Non, Anna, Pran triangle cause she was so calculated, but she's not in the same league as Chom, Thanat, and the uncle. Yeah, Pat was annoying cause she was a brat in the beginning but she doesn't really have any trickery in her bones...she sucks at lying. Anna seems really cute in the memories of when they were young but she's grown to be very business and calculating...it irked me about her plan and not caring about hurting/using Pat as long as they have the upper hand over the uncle. Part of it is cause Non hasn't been honest about his feelings. Non should have told Anna about him and Pat so she'd stop with her comments that Pat is nothing and doesn't matter. I guess he's gonna pay for his secrets when he has to stand by and watch Pat take care of Pran...can't wait for more episodes...sometimes I wish they aired prime time lakorns 5 days a week...lol.

Awesome job for Nadech, Taew, and Patricia for good ratings.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
amylovemeng1 said:
Does anyone know what non said when he confess his love for pat? And also the scene where non and pat was arguing about before non got into his accident? So sad when you don't understand thai

Pat slept after the attack and Non went outside to get fresh air.  She woke up and went outside to look for Non.

Confession

Pat: If you didn't come back in time, I don't know what will become of me.

Non: I don't know what will happen to you but I won't be able to live. Pat, I think only of you.  I don't know when this feeling has developed.  Yesterday, when I saw you and your ex, I wanted to pull you away and tell you to look at me only.  And when you are crying, I feel your pain too and hurt more. When you were held captive, I was so afraid of losing you. What do you call these feelings?  I call it love.  You don't feel anything? 

Pat:  I better go to my mom's house to sleep.

Non: Why

Pat: We should stay away from each other or else someone will get hurt.

Non: You don't feel the same?  May I kiss you?

Pat: huh?

Non: I want to kiss you.

Leaning in to kiss.

Pat: No

Non:  Why are you afraid?  We are married.

Pat:  It's only a fake marriage. 

Non:  We can make it real.

Pat: I've been heartbroken enough because of love.

Non:  I am not like your ex.  I will never let your hands go.  I will never hurt you. I promise.

They kissed and he carried her inside the house.  Lights went off!!

There you go my rough translation.  Hope that helps!!

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
@Katelyn thanks for the translation. That's so cute what he said to her. I'm watching it raw so I don't even know what they are saying can't really experience their emotions with them. Again thank you.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
The morning after was too cute...esp when Non was singing and then they were teasing each other about their wedding day promise.

Re watching and just realized the first time I missed the part where Anna and Pran was talking...no wonder Pran was angry. He just realized why Anna wants Non to impersonate Pran...so she could be close to Non and Anna didn't deny it, just tried to change the subject but her face said it all...really sucks for them all. Pran is starting to remember and realize things but no one's being honest with him.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Non and Pat are so cute in the happy stage but I thought it moved a little quick? Just a day ago he was upset about Anna calling about the marriage thing and then the next he confessed his love for Pat? I also thought he asked for too much too soon. He asked Pat to trust him but he's not giving the same trust to her. I know it's complicated with the business thing and other people are involved and Pat's kind of a ditz but still. Their fight was awesome though. I thought both showed their side of thinking well and Pat was straightforward about why she was upset. It's going to suck for Pat next. Non as Pran will be cold to her and Pran as Non will be too. Double ouch. Can't she have at least one nice twin?

but sometimes I can't empathize with Anna's character
Yeah me too. I don't like wishy washy characters. She loves Non but she doesn't really fight for him and she also isn't firm enough in rejecting Pran.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I agree cause Pran is gonna be bitter over the Non/Anna thing and Non has to be indifferent since he's pretending to be Pran. Pran should pretend to be sweet to Pat to make Non jealous. Worse is the preview shows an engagement between Non/Pran and Anna. How hurt is Pat going to be when she finds out the truth.

It sucks that the dad and Anna doesn't seem to think that Non has a life away from them and the business when they can't get a hold of him.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The rating is decent.   I expect it to be higher since it was based on best seller novel and the story is quite good with a popular actor playing twin by Nadech, and two popular actresses Teaw and Patricia.   I think it will do well and the ratings will definitely increase.

These are the ratings for the ending episodes for the weekday prime time lakorns in 2015.

Tang Duen Hang Ruk -  5.1

Bang Rajun  -  8.5  (13.0 in BKK)

Pope Ruk  -  6.1

Ab Ruk Online  -  6.7

So far, Lom Son Ruk  -  5.2  for episodes 4 & 5

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Here goes...

But. But. He promised he wouldn't hurt her in this episode T-T And we all know what's coming up...

I totally screamed when Non asked, "May I kiss you?...I want to kiss you." Eeek! How freaking sweet! and his voice was just so full of yearning! The way Mor Non tends to speak to Pat during intimate moments is like he adores her and doesn't want to scare her. And that KISS. I feel like describing every second of that kiss. The way he pulled her waist closer, cupped her cheek. Her small hands hugging him back. When they broke away and their foreheads touched, glanced at each other sweetly, and he pressed his nose to her forehead. And he picked her up and she was so shy and, AH, his eyes are just so full of affection and love, and they looked HAPPY. <3333 I felt like covering my eyes to not intrude on their sweet moment!

Leave it up to Taew and Nadech to not disappoint me even with an angled kiss! I love when n'ek gives clear reciprocation like this instead of standing with arms hanging like she's not participating in the love at all.
Non calls Pat "tee rak" so naturally and sincerely. Morning was so cute! Stolen kisses on her cheek, yay! And the infamous, "Let's shower together" request, lol. And better yet, he said, "Last night, the things I said and did, I meant them. It wasn't an act."
And freaking hilarious he lied that she had that leech thing on her cheek, knowing she would rub her cheek on him?! lol smooth.
And their green and pink shirts are just so cute!

Oh gosh. Feeling worse and worse for Pran. I seriously don't get the corporate world. How can you lose confidence in your company's leader because he got into an accident that was...an ACCIDENT? How is that supposed to reflect Pran's business capabilities, to the point that Anna and Dad have to hide everything. I mean, I'm sure there's corporate powers at play, and it IS satisfying to see Chom and the uncle not get what they want, but damn. No one is being honest except for Pran, and he and Pat have the least say in the things going on. >< How frustrating.

--
OMG MOR NON Anna can walk by herself let go of her hand while you're running after Pat! And while Anna is spewing things that are COMPLETELY WRONG about your feelings for Pat, why don't you do everyone a favor and CORRECT HER! It'll be better use of your time than, oh idk, LETTING HER COMMENTS GO and misleading just about everyone.  :annoyed: No matter how much Non loves Pat, if there's no trust and honesty, then good luck! 

The love scene felt sort of too soon at first, but their paradise only lasted less than a day, so I can't complain :( It made their misunderstanding and argument even more hurtful, struck me right in the feels! and Taew almost had me crying! 
It did feel good to hear Non say loud and clear that his feelings are not an act, before he left her.

Poor Pat. She's going to feel so guilty, thinking she caused Mor Non to drive off the cliff, that she's going to put up with all the suffering later.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Somehow bcs Anna grows up as a confident woman so her words is so strict..She doesn't know much about Pat or know abt Pat&Non's relationship but she doesn't give respect to Pat, I always feel she thinks Pat is not deserved to be Non's wife
For me, Non for Pat is the feeling that he always happy to be with her, and he has a lot of emotions and feelings that he can't describe...
I still feel bad for Pran,  now he doesn't remember anything and everyone want him to do as they said, and no one is being honesty to him..
Non loves Pat, but he is the type of person that not let the feeling into works, so about this thing, I'm all for Pran...That easy to understand why after Pat knowing about everything, she will definitely question herself if he really loves her or not...

D~D

sarNie Adult
Kim123 said:
Oh really? Nah i didn't get to watch it. I am so going to watch it now, when i have free time.

i dont know if this is already too late or what but the kid scene is only in the end, u get to see a 1min clip.i know rite.....LOL !!... it only 1min.  :annoyed:
it noting much but at lease we got to see that happy family.  :thumbsup: