[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Hi jjinxx!  I thought Taew did a real kiss with Mario in "Plerng Torranong".  Loving Mor Non and Pat cute scenes!   :heart:   They both brought the best in each other.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Holy crap, how did I forget??? LOLOL, that's RIGHT! I take back what I said!  :woot: I just remember watching the Mafia Leurd Mongkorn cast with Taew as part of the group, and khun Daeng said that none of the ladies were willing to do real kisses, except for Kim.
But...in all the previews and opening/ending credits, Pat always seems to back off a little when Non is leaning in for a serious kiss...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ hehehe...maybe we might get to see a real kiss between Non and Pat.   :wink:  Mafia Leurd Mongkorn looks interesting.  Not sure if I'll have time to watch that.  What an amazing cast!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@kolkol and @Ncmeowmeow35
Both of you may be right so we might not see a real kiss. Yeah, Patricia is definitely too young.  But irregardless of real kiss or not, I am really enjoying this lakorn.  Am eagerly waiting to see episode 6.  :dance1: 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
For those lakorn I watched of Taew, I never seen her did a real kiss with p'ek except for Mario though, but it's a way back in 2011 though..
Even we didn't have a real kiss but I think there will be a hot scene between them

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech never wanted to do real kiss.  He had to do one in DJA because of the underwater scene since they could not use the camera angles.

For those who wanted to know Teaw's boy friend in real life, here's the picture of him for IN magazine, February issue.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I hope they will have a hot scene between them. I also i want to see Taew being pregnant, i never seen her pregnant and have a child in her lakorns.
I thought Nadech had a real kiss but im not sure.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Kim123 said:
I hope they will have a hot scene between them. I also i want to see Taew being pregnant, i never seen her pregnant and have a child in her lakorns.
I thought Nadech had a real kiss but im not sure.
Did you watch the Lakorn that Taew played with Mario, Yaya and Nadech ??? B/c in the series, Taew has 2 kids with Mario.

Solinda

sarNie Egg
I totally enjoy this lakorn ! It really didn't dissapoint. Teaw's acting is really good but sometimes it looks kind of weird to see her playing this role with Nadech...after watching her in an opposite role with Nadech as Mario's cousin lol. I find that Pat delivers a pretty fine acting and just realize how tall this girl is.   

Kim123

sarNie Adult
D~D said:
Did you watch the Lakorn that Taew played with Mario, Yaya and Nadech ??? B/c in the series, Taew has 2 kids with Mario.
Oh really? Nah i didn't get to watch it. I am so going to watch it now, when i have free time.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:
There are some hot pictures of Pat&Non in the PTB..But LOL, we don't know if there is really a scene like this or they just use the angle to tease us LOL

cre: nadechpantip

I think it might happen. I have a feeling that Non and Pat will sleep together, like how can Non stand Pat being close to Pran and all the jealousy so i think this scene will be in it. I am not too sure but this is my opinion.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Hanajungupup said:
There are some hot pictures of Pat&Non in the PTB..But LOL, we don't know if there is really a scene like this or they just use the angle to tease us LOL

cre: nadechpantip
Hot! Idk why I keep being the party popper lol because I wish this turned into a hot scene too! But isn't this from the arc where Non is still acting as Pran and he and Pat were being chased by some baddies and had to hide out by the sea? Pat is going to thing he's Pran! She won't do anything with him then, even if she is confused by their attraction to one another. I'm such a skeptic lol

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
Hot! Idk why I keep being the party popper lol because I wish this turned into a hot scene too! But isn't this from the arc where Non is still acting as Pran and he and Pat were being chased by some baddies and had to hide out by the sea? Pat is going to thing he's Pran! She won't do anything with him then, even if she is confused by their attraction to one another. I'm such a skeptic lol

WWOWW..So complicated..Well, I haven't read the book yet so I don't know there will be a scene like that
Oops, maybe like what you said, Pat will be so confused by Non's action
I saw a scene where Thanat chase after Non&Pat with a gun too, omggg I'm so curious

Oops, I think this scene will be in the next ep

cre: นราเกตต์