[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

dariey

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:
LOL just notice Hom's friend that act in Yai Kanlaya in here too..Oops, love her!!!

that what i notice too.. :lol2:
the funny thing is we notice her when the filming already end lol..or she only take part for the end only.she the best bff ever.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Glad it's airing next slot...The poster seems real and not fake thoughh...Pat looks pretty 
Anyway, she works hard for this one..it takes so long but still she can be able to film the last scene with a great spirit
LOL at Barry, he called her "lil sis" LOL 

beamsgirl said:
anyone have a summary up?  I've gone through all 35 pages but can't find a post with the summary :((

Here the summary:

"Patrin, a young girl who is weak towards the world thought that her boyfriend gave his love to her sincerely but realized she got deceived and was used as a tool. Now she has to pay for the things he framed her. One day she went home to her birthplace in the countryside to rest and treat her deeply injured heart.
Patrin receive an offer from Pranon, a doctor who is an idealist to marry with him to deceive his parents in exchange for a large sum of money for her to pay off her debt.
Patrin fell into the circle of lies once again…One, she’s lying to the parents and friends of both sides that they’re getting married and two, she’s lying to herself that they don’t love each other…But will it be easy to do? The deception still occurs continuously without an end until both of them are holding hands and walk to the destination of love.
Credit: iloveggubgib"

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Both girls are gorgeous and very compatible with the goof, i think it's all gona come down to which couple has a cuter storyline to win me over. From the pics im swooning over pran more tho kekek

D~D

sarNie Adult
Great news!!!!!!

"Wed - Thurs:  Lom Som Ruk will be on air after Abb Ruk Online"

Credit to -bubba- who announce it on "Mafia Luerd Mungkorn Series, " fourm. :)

Thank you

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I adore the majority of P'Mam's works!! Did she make other twin lakorns before?

Lom Sorn Rak will be airing on 12/2/15 
cr:ndkfan

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^awww such a heartwarming photo! Glad that the time is closing up between waiting and finally getting to see this!

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome Bubbles8. Since you're a fan of Por Thrisadee, I highly recommend that lakorn. He was very cute with both Ploy and Vicki. Actually, majority of his lakorns are very good so if you can find any of them with Eng Subs, they're all worth checking out. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I LOVE Por heheh he's not the most goodlooking praek out there, but he has a certain charm that im attracted too, and it doesnt help he was one of the first few thai actors i watched when i became interested in lakorns.