[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I'm a fan of Taew's acting..I really love her acting, she seems suit all the roles she take
She looks so pretty in this lakorn..Can't wait to see Nadech and Taew's chemistry, this is going to be so good!!
Nadech looks so fine I can't even ♥ And Pat is so gorgeous too!! 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Pat is still 17? wow. 

She looks good with Nadech. Makes me curious about their chemistry on-screen, and how Nadech is gonna handle playing twins, too.
By the speed they are going on the filming, we might get it airing soon!  :dance1:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pat is very pretty, so cute too. It would be a lovely lakorn, so many good looking actors in here (main lead). Pat have a nice wardrobe in here, make her look very mature. 

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
Pat is only 17? And she become a beautiful successful actress? I am so far behind.. I am only 2 years younger than her but I am nowhere close to her.. Not even a little..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Me too! I adore Taew ever since watching her with Por T. in Hua Jai Song Park but they usually pair her with someone I'm not a fan of or they put her in a storyline I don't find interesting. Roy Rak was beautiful and I can't wait to see how she and Nadech get along romantically on screen!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Lom Son Rak today Filming

Can't wait till it's going to air...Taew & Nadech will be so awesome together, the more I see them, the more fresh and amazing they look together ♥ Love Taew's clothes in there, she looks so gorgeous...And Nadech with kid, aww so cute

@anyama & chompoo_konbai

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I can't wait to see Taew again! Her chemistry with Nadech will be interesting. Not sure how I'll be rooting for Nadech and Pat... When I know someone is a minor, it's really hard to get into their acting. Even though her and Nadech aren't that much far apart in age.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Pat is young but she looks mature in those pics
Gotta wait and see...But still my main focus still on Na-Taew since I haven't watch any lakorn of Taew except for Khun Chai and RS...

dariey

sarNie Adult
just looking by the pics i don't know to root for whom..>_<
just got fall in love with taew acting from RRHLT but pat too cute to be ignore.she soo freaking cute..nadech as usual hansome as always..lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater said:
I can't wait to see Taew again! Her chemistry with Nadech will be interesting. Not sure how I'll be rooting for Nadech and Pat... When I know someone is a minor, it's really hard to get into their acting. Even though her and Nadech aren't that much far apart in age.
Once I know one is still a minor and paired with someone who isn't, it's difficult for me to ship. And it depends on the age gap as well. This case Nadech is 5-7 years older than Pat, I guess it isn't as bad Yam with Mart and Oat. 

Don't they have laws against minor working OT and during certain hours?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
fun said:
Once I know one is still a minor and paired with someone who isn't, it's difficult for me to ship. And it depends on the age gap as well. This case Nadech is 5-7 years older than Pat, I guess it isn't as bad Yam with Mart and Oat. 

Don't they have laws against minor working OT and during certain hours?

Same here. Pat may look mature but it's just weird to look at the "intimate" scenes knowing she's a minor.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
what? Till next year? Ow, i thought we will be getting it this year. 
Idk who's in charge of bts pics but wow they are always so freaking gorgeous! Whoever it is, s/he is doing a great job! 

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I'm actually glad it's next year.  Let RS be done and gone for a while lol  I still have Nadech and Taew as in law locked in my head, you know lol