[CH3] Lok Mun Rab Te (Thong Entertainment): Bow Maylada/ James Jirayu

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Please don't let it be Mark as the male lead. I know Mark is one of Anne's favorites, but I want a different male actor that never acted in Thong's productions. I mean he is going to pair up with Bow from another production anyways. A few suggestions would be James Ji, Pon, Alek, Nine, or Ice Panuwat

MYames

sarNie Egg
Please don't let it be Mark as the male lead. I know Mark is one of Anne's favorites, but I want a different male actor that never acted in Thong's productions. I mean he is going to pair up with Bow from another production anyways. A few suggestions would be James Ji, Pon, Alek, Nine, or Ice Panuwat
I don't think it would be Mark bc they're already starring together in another lakorn, and he's gonna shoot a lakorn with Yaya too so I don't think his schedule would fit.
That being said, I'd love to see Nine, Great or Gulf here.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I’d so go for Nine or Pon !

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Alek would be good fit. He has not worked with Anne before and he is also talking to Bow. Fans of Bow will be overjoyed

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Mark has a busy schedule from next year with two lakorns back to back. CH3 doesn't repeat a pair so quickly.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Although I am glad about this pairing, I still think that it’s very annoying when they only give the cast or staff but no title or synopsis

pennytjun

sarNie Egg
New update from news ent that Bow and James will be still filming together. Thong ent will be filming two separate dramas. From the eng subtitle if I understand it correctly and the person who sub the video mentioned from the comment, Anne's boyfriend and director Aew will probably be charge working with Bow and James's drama. Anne and (probably) another director will be working with Taew and Nine's drama.

Cr:
http://instagr.am/p/Cds2AhGFCl4/

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Great is apparently in this. His character was supposed to be a secret character but seems people already know.