[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
It would be great if ya can participate cuz she has what it take to be miss universe but I don’t think ya would . Never know tho anything can happen .
She certainly has the looks, the personality and the brains. The one thing about joining this pageants though. You can't be shy. When you strut your stuff you have to walk with confidence . I know yaya is used to modeling. But this also includes walking with just bathing suit or bikinis. Its one thing knowng there are people on the audience watching you. But knowing the entire world is watching you and can see every single thing you do, movement on how you walk and curve of your body as you walk only wearing bikini is guts that sometimes needs getting used to. It can be quite intimidating. One has to be at ease and comfortable. Because when we watch you can tell who moves with confidence and whos nervous. Especially in Q &A. Because if a contestant is nervous it would be 10x harder to think of an answer to questions you normally can answer in ordinary circumstances because many of those contestants gets self concious. . So they cannot focus on the question but they panic thinking ,"OMG everyones looking at me and listening to what im saying. " So as a result they cannot focus and blew the answer..that is if they can even think of one. LOL. That can happen with easy questions you can hear some voice shaking. It would be hard to think if its a hard question even if you'rer relax. When youre nervous. You might end up answering nonsense lol.. . Pageants is hard in its own way. Also partly luck. Because you can be very good and be the best but the judges dont like you. I do not think yaya would even consider it. She probably would cringe when someone suggests it. But Im sure she admires the contestants

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya is indeed Ms Universe material she can compete representing Norway or Thailand :thumbup::clap::icon12:
But is there an age limit to joining? Just curious. Also as to which country . i think you have to be a citizen. Does she have double citizenship?haha i wonder what yaya would say if she learns people like her to join MU lol

I'm a bit selfish but as much I would like comparisons with the the recent miss universe in this thread but all I want is Nadech and Yaya's picture here. Especially since it was his birthday yesterday.
You just click the IGNORE button so you wont see other photos of Cat and her bf i wont be upset with you dear i will respect your feelings:angel10:

though STILL NY related because of their NY VIBES

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Save the date for The Real Nadech Concert, May 19 & 20th, 2019. Strange dates! That's a Sunday-Monday. But it'll be worth it, Yaya is already confirmed and they'll be other guests.
YAASS!! I'm screaming, soo excited. :cheer::icon12::aaaaa:#THEREALNADECHCONCERT

Cr. to owner

Nadech at yesterday's press conference for The Real Nadech Concert. :icon12:
DF859B3D-BABA-4E61-8E4A-2FC76BE09165.jpeg
Cr. Elskling_ynny

73FD760B-EA90-4D20-9C80-84BCED76A450.jpeg
Cr. kmp bjf

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Haha thats funny. Well yaya is in LA right now. Lets PM that pic to Na..lol . Im just joking. He knows her too much. :risas3: I cant believe that Yaya would really be away on Na birthday. But knowing she likes to make or give Nadech stuffs even with no known occasion like the urassayas shirt. Im sure she has something for him on his birthday. We probably wont know. Or if we would it might be later. She probably wont even tell him too to suprise him. Maybe shes getting it from LA. Then everyone would just be shock. Because now they seem to say and post things that they normally didnt before about them.

I just want to mention that caption thats says urassaya sperbund and ariana grande before the final announcement was hilarious:risas3:
She sent Nadech's favorite birthday cake I don't know if she baked it by herself. :love: I think N.Y. did an advance birthday celebration at Yaya's condo after their movie date prior to Yaya's departure to LA:icon12:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
But is there an age limit to joining? Just curious. Also as to which country . i think you have to be a citizen. Does she have double citizenship?haha i wonder what yaya would say if she learns people like her to join MU lol
I am sure Yaya will be very honored if she knows people wants her to join MU and most specially when she will realize that she has many similarities with our new MU Catriona and people keep on comparing her to Catriona such an honor very huge honor.But I guess she wont join MU because walking in bikini in front of many people live is very daring and I dot think her boyfriend:love: will allow her to flaunt her body :facepalm::naughty2::naughty2:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 30957
Cr. pongy888
Is it an another wedding picture of princess Alice and captain Dawin? :love:
Don't forget that Likit Ruk The crown princess (master edition with full 13 episodes) will be on CH3 tonight Dec 18th to 30th fr 20h20 Bangkok time.
Nadech's favorite hand position... Yaya's waist... Yaya's favorite hand position Nadech's chest....

And heads leaning on each other.. Their favorite

Hufffttt :love::love::love::love:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
i think its impossible for yaya to join miss universe and it isnt because she dont want or dont have enough confident to walk in bikini like you all said but it is about her career, right now her schedule really full and she has many contract endorsement so she has many responsibility to carry on, yaya didnt need any title to prove herself just like nadech said she is already amazing in her own way, so could we stop talking about miss universe and start talking about likit ruk the crown princess master edition :) hope the rating this time really become better than before and it become big success :cheer: lets pray together :angel10:
IMG_20181219_011839.jpg 700px-Likit_Ruk.png

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I am sure Yaya will be very honored if she knows people wants her to join MU and most specially when she will realize that she has many similarities with our new MU Catriona and people keep on comparing her to Catriona such an honor very huge honor.But I guess she wont join MU because walking in bikini in front of many people live is very daring and I dot think her boyfriend:love: will allow her to flaunt her body :facepalm::naughty2::naughty2:
I agree .It takes years also to be comfortable on stage wearing bikini . I don’t think it something she would feel comfortable doing and also nadech would like Because if she feels comfortable as some thinks then she would have posted pictures of her in bikini when she went out with her friends . But she did not and said she kept it for her. That’s just a pic. Imagine if she has to walk in it while the entire world look at her. You think she’d feel comfortable? I know if she really try she can. But comfortable ? But If she does want to join she would also need to do training. But that’s taking in too much. She’s an actress and model and endorser, even though she does have the looks intelligence and personality. Many people don’t know people who join pageants needs training, one person don’t just walk in there and say hey I want to be on a pageant Contestant. And Training to be beauty queen takes many hours. To be able to compete in a level of most other candidates. Catriona spends so much hours we learned now almost everyday training. Also being the best doesn’t mean you’ll win. It takes luck also. So you can be working so hard and the judges not like you. That’s can happen. Since yaya is already good as an actress and she has so many fans, venturing to be a pageant beauty queen isn’t that good of an option. It will take so many hours away from other things,,...including time with you know who who’s already asking for more time,,,hahaha

Last edited: