[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

fresh

sarNie Adult
Ouchhh :confused:, people will not like that you point out the truth, the two faced persons like that "E Canya" (Mia 2018 ) will get mad looool.

The others, you can laugh lol

If we keep silent they would continue sharing lies then pretend they didn’t do anything wrong . Should we claim that LR last 2 EPs were during World Cup like them too? 5555
Did I remember wrong??

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
If we keep silent they would continue sharing lies then pretend they didn’t do anything wrong . Should we claim that LR last 2 EPs were during World Cup like them too? 5555
Did I remember wrong??
You didn't remember it wrong some people just like to lie and mistranslate like how Anne supposedly was afraid of bpsw buzz so LR got postpone lol

It's not just the world cup. The volleyball match during ndfd supposedly interrupted their ratings but the day when there wasn't a match their ratings still went down lol It just wasn't good why is that so hard to say lol they also struggled to sell their dvds where the producer had to beg the channel to decrease the required quota and they STILL didn't hit it lol They even blamed MIA for being a hit lol

fresh

sarNie Adult
Hey, do whatchu gotta do to be relevant even strategically fake jin.
Haha they claimed that NY always create some jin when a project is out. Although it’s not true but at least NY are exclusive together. Unlike some people who may be in a long term relationship but still fake jin with lakorn partners to create strategy for the sake of their lakorns

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Haha they claimed that NY always create some jin when a project is out. Although it’s not true but at least NY are exclusive together. Unlike some people who may be in a long term relationship but still fake jin with lakorn partners to create strategy for the sake of their lakorns
To be fair she only said it was the delululu inter fans imagination ahahhahaa

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Did I remember wrong??
Yet LR went up against WC matches with ratings in the 4s/5s but all that happened was that its rating dropped by 0.1 and it still came out with ratings in the 5s & a 6.2 for the last episode LOOOOL. Some people are really just grabbing at straws or they really don't know what they are talking about.

You didn't remember it wrong some people just like to lie and mistranslate like how Anne supposedly was afraid of bpsw buzz so LR got postpone lol

It's not just the world cup. The volleyball match during ndfd supposedly interrupted their ratings but the day when there wasn't a match their ratings still went down lol It just wasn't good why is that so hard to say lol they also struggled to sell their dvds where the producer had to beg the channel to decrease the required quota and they STILL didn't hit it lol They even blamed MIA for being a hit lol
When I saw those Thai fans blaming Mia for airing & being a hit and also bashing the ratings system :risas3::risas3:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
NY spotted at Central Embassy again. I think there is one nyfc here who is in Thailand right now, you should stalk them over there, they are used to hanging out at Central Embassy

Someone is HAPPY : ) (No need to credit the photographer haha)

cr.urassayas

cr.khwun‏ @khwunsri

Close up close up lool

What a relationship goalsss! There's no need for a big event, a simple date will be enough to make you happy... or this is Yaya's dream to finally be able to have a casual date at a public place like mall?

Hmmm regardless I'm so happy for them!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

fresh

sarNie Adult
It was cute though! Look at how Na is loyal, even with kids, he doesn't let any chance lol. "I already have an owner" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

We all know that Nadech has an owner from 2011 but it's nice to hear he confirmed himself :love::icon12:

Engsub of 3Zaap is here. Thanks to NYinterFC. Please watch it directly from NYinterFC Youtube channel and report who steal their work to repost it withourt permission

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
We all know that Nadech has an owner from 2011 but it's nice to hear he confirmed himself :love::icon12:

Nadech doen't wait Paopao to grow up but he was waiting after someone else lol
Translation from an article during DJA:
Nadech: "Yaya is cute krap! She's the dream girl of many men. She's beautiful, she's talented, she's well mannered, even her behavior is good. I already appreciated her since she played in the lakorn Kularb Rai Nam. She acted so well but she is still very young. She was just 17years old and the most important thing is her mother is very worried for her. I don't dare to..." (He laughed)

By the way, when "Nong Yaya" will grow up as a woman, P'Nadech will plan to really court her. Be careful!?!

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nang Fah is still as cute as before but she has grown up and is now a beautiful and sexy woman :p

#maybellinethailand

She's so beautfiful until you're losing your mind P'Bear? :risas3:

cr.urassayas

#maybellinethailand

cr.mairatchada1, pom_vinij, nanzynanzy

As for Carnation new ad... :risas3:

Y'all know why Yaya loves to pinch Nadech's nipples :risas3:

Calm down ladies with Nadech standee :pancarta:

cr.rightful owners

NY yesterday, Na was filming MLFAS and Ya was shooting a TVC

cr.jidapha

Hey was he Achira or Ryu Onitzuka yesterday haha?

:love: :love: Charming Alien :love: :love:

cr.keaw_jung

cr. nicecy_spcy

Hope I do not make you guys being nostalgic with NY's lakorns looool. Time to rerun them or just wait for your Likit Rak DVD Boxset with their +9hours than the 1st version! :p

Last edited:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
It was cute though! Look at how Na is loyal, even with kids, he doesn't give any chance lol. "I already have an owner" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Heartless bastard hahaha..:pancarta: He can’t even pretend to play along. :risas3: I guess he takes this things seriously and doesn’t play games when it comes to love. When other people call themselves girlfriend and boyfriend . He thinks they’re passed that because it of a different level -OWNERSHIP. :risas3:

I suppose that shirt made by yaya was pretty accurate of their relationship. I thought before it was only an expression or misunderstsnding.. that yaya actually owned that shirt since 2011 and gave it to Na .lol
It wasn’t the shirt she owned,,,it was him..lol
It’s true,,:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Attachments

Last edited: