[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Maybe na is trying to feel like his role in Mlfs lol . As much as we don’t like it , it’s his ear and looks but I get what u all r saying .its getting more attention than his handsome face . Maybe that’s what na is trying to do , distract us away from his handsomeness lol

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Maybe na is trying to feel like his role in Mlfs lol . As much as we don’t like it , it’s his ear and looks but I get what u all r saying .its getting more attention than his handsome face . Maybe that’s what na is trying to do , distract us away from his handsomeness lol
LOL. Hey i watched the original MLFAS. Nowhere did I see Kim Soo Hyun wore an earring.:risas3:. Kdrama heros that I have watched so far don't wear earrings. I see them more in Kpop or Boybands. I think Na does want to try many different styles. So i think this is due to his desire to try new things. Yeah. Many of them are okay. Some are really great. But there are those like this one:eek: ..Of all the things he tried this one is 2nd on my least favorite. My number 1 was when he curled his hair like Bradley Cooper:pancarta:
See if this one can cause a heart attacked that one put me straight into coma..:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Florencce

sarNie Egg
I
LOL. Hey i watched the original MLFAS. Nowhere did I see Kim Soo Hyun wore an earring.:risas3:. Kdrama heros that I have watched so far don't wear earrings. I see them more in Kpop or Boybands. I think Na does want to try many different styles. So i think this is due to his desire to try new things. Yeah. Many of them are okay. Some are really great. But there are those like this one:eek: ..Of all the things he tried this one is 2nd on my least favorite. My number 1 was when he curled his hair like Bradley Cooper:pancarta:
See if this one can cause a heart attacked that one put me straight into coma..:risas3::risas3::risas3:
I Think the one with bradley cooper's hair is okay. He kinda look cute on that.
He even look more foreign to me. But the dangling earrings is just off for me. Hahaha. I hope he gets over this phase immediately. It just doesn't really look good on him.

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
I

I Think the one with bradley cooper's hair is okay. He kinda look cute on that.
He even look more foreign to me. But the dangling earrings is just off for me. Hahaha. I hope he gets over this phase immediately. It just doesn't really look good on him.
Do you know when i saw LR he had several close up where i can see his left ear and i thought OMG he has his ear pierced..and then i realized it was a mole..lol So i was relieved...that is until i saw that picture with him wearing earring stud many days ago and thought, what in the world?.. then i saw the dangling earring few days ago and i thought, "this is not real".....haha

As for the curls. Its my no1 dislike because it makes me think of chia pet :risas3::risas3::risas3:
https://goo.gl/images/Euv2er
Na is too handsome to have that on his head:pancarta:

Florencce

sarNie Egg
Do you know when i saw LR he had several close up where i can see his left ear and i thought OMG he has his ear pierced..and then i realized it was a mole..lol So i was relieved...that is until i saw that picture with him wearing earring stud many days ago and thought, what in the world?.. then i saw the dangling earring few days ago and i thought, "this is not real".....haha

As for the curls. Its my no1 dislike because it makes me think of chia pet :risas3::risas3::risas3:
https://goo.gl/images/Euv2er
Na is too handsome to have that on his head:pancarta:
Haha that pigture is just too funny. Very different from nadech though

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
Please leave Nadech’s earrings behind :worship2:
I don’t care whatever he wear because he is still Nadech
Even you keep complaining here until 1200 pages, he still could not see your comments... please don’t make it longer than this :worship2::worship2:

Everyone should worry about him getting bashes from Thai netizens for his comments to protect Matt and criticized those who hates her as keyboard thug :(

Last edited:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Even you keep complaining here until 1200 pages, he still could not see your comments... please don’t make it longer than this :worship2::worship2:

Everyone should worry about him getting bashes from Thai netizens for his comments to protect Matt and criticized those who hates her as keyboard thug :(
It was a light conversation. It was also fun. I know there are those who likes it (earring) But this is a conversation by people who did not like it. Who by the way are significantly more. it is not fair for anyone to stop people from their conversation, ( though I had no intention of speaking about it till kingdom come, I just go along to where the conversation leads) it is funny sometimes in this site, when people start to have fun, someone pops up to say something to ruin the fun,

As for everyone should worry Nadech being bashed. Worrying is useless, will it help him not get bashed? No.

I am here because I am a NY fan and once in a while I like to join in the conversation. Because I’m suppose to enjoy being a fan .its suppose to be fun. Telling people to stop conversing with people because you do not agree or like others opinion is not fair. And Using the reason of nadech not seeing our comment ? So ? We were talking to each other not Nadech, we were discussing the style, I just want to say it’s deeply annoying. I was laughing and having fun earlier . How quickly it changed.
My day was just ruined.:BangHead:

Last edited:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling

Is the backlash from his comment on Matt issue that serious?? I remember that NY was also got backlash when Mark had a bit of tension with Mint.. CMIIW though

Btw... Do you know what was Mae Keaw comment on Yaya's ig that made a headline?

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I don’t why he would get backlash. All he say that Matt situation has no affect on mlfs, he put himself as a middle person , supporting both side meaning aff and Matt side .when he goes to the set , him and Matt still get along as usual . He give Matt support . Work is work and personal is personal. Smh these hater expect na to what go along with them and hate Matt etc . Geez .. come on now . These hater act like so childish lol

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
It was a light conversation. It was also fun. I know there are those who likes it (earring) But this is a conversation by people who did not like it. Who by the way are significantly more. it is not fair for anyone to stop people from their conversation, ( though I had no intention of speaking about it till kingdom come, I just go along to where the conversation leads) it is funny sometimes in this site, when people start to have fun, someone pops up to say something to ruin the fun,

As for everyone should worry Nadech being bashed. Worrying is useless, will it help him not get bashed? No.

I am here because I am a NY fan and once in a while I like to join in the conversation. Because I’m suppose to enjoy being a fan .its suppose to be fun. Telling people to stop conversing with people because you do not agree or like others opinion is not fair. And Using the reason of nadech not seeing our comment ? So ? We were talking to each other not Nadech, we were discussing the style, I just want to say it’s deeply annoying. I was laughing and having fun earlier . How quickly it changed.
My day was just ruined.:BangHead:
Oh really? I also feel super annoying too

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
I don’t why he would get backlash. All he say that Matt situation has no affect on mlfs, he put himself as a middle person , supporting both side meaning aff and Matt side .when he goes to the set , him and Matt still get along as usual . He give Matt support . Work is work and personal is personal. Smh these hater expect na to what go along with them and hate Matt etc . Geez .. come on now . These hater act like so childish lol
You should listen his interview until the end because he also criticized those haters as “keyboard thug”. That’s what made Thai netizens upset and throw their hate to Nadech right now

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Oh really? I also feel super annoying too
That's true. But i wont say super annoying.:) go easy on yourself..But everyone has the right to express their opinion. Just because fans like Na doesnt mean we have to be blind. People even fans can have different opinion. But it is important to respect that opinion and not force ones opinion on others.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I kinda knew that , haters would bashed him. I would have answer the same as him . He say he like to be in the middle and give support to both sides . They r mad that he give Matt support smh I agreed work is work and personal is personal . He is still the same with Matt .
I was laughing hard about that trolls , but he is right tho . He explain perfectly lol
I think people were expecting him to take even more of a middle ground, and not say he gives Matt support but tbh either way, Na would still get hate; if he didn't show any kind of support for Matt, her fans would probably be hating on him for not supporting his next co-star and the media would spin it that Matt is having problems with her co-stars and that would be a whole new episode of drama.
I kinda feel like Na doesn't understand that how big this situation is lol, he probably thinks Matt is getting hate for dating Songkran. Nope, the majority are hating on her because of her attitude in her interview & the fact that she lied at the beginning, everything else is lower down on the list. Matt messed up that interview and you know it's true when there are parodies of it (like that bubble tea one loool) and memes of it. Some of the hate/criticism was even from people who used to like her. Na's troll comment should be directed at those group of crazies that are taking it too far attacking her but the others that felt that their hate/criticism was valid aren't too pleased cuz he has just put them into the same category as the crazies.

This is literally why I didn't want him to be asked about it & get dragged into this mess fgs :BangHead:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
I think people were expecting him to take even more of a middle ground, and not say he gives Matt support but tbh either way, Na would still get hate; if he didn't show any kind of support for Matt, her fans would probably be hating on him for not supporting his next co-star and the media would spin it that Matt is having problems with her co-stars and that would be a whole new episode of drama.
I kinda feel like Na doesn't understand that how big this situation is lol, he probably thinks Matt is getting hate for dating Songkran. Nope, the majority are hating on her because of her attitude in her interview & the fact that she lied at the beginning, everything else is lower down on the list. Matt messed up that interview and you know it's true when there are parodies of it (like that bubble tea one loool) and memes of it. Some of the hate/criticism was even from people who used to like her. Na's troll comment should be directed at those group of crazies that are taking it too far attacking her but the others that felt that their hate/criticism was valid aren't too pleased cuz he has just put them into the same category as the crazies.

This is literally why I didn't want him to be asked about it & get dragged into this mess fgs :BangHead:
If it were me I just would say. "I have no comment.. but i hope for the best outcome and hope the issue can be resolve soon". Then divert to talk about the drama. Im not a fan of Matt. If its true I really dont like what she did. But I also wont say anything to be in the middle. The less talk the less people can say. ..though they would still say something. Thats just how people are. But if one doesnt speak there is less they can pick on because you didnt say anything.
Im not too worried about Na because sooner or later ..like a year or even months from now. whatever happens in this issue they would not even remember or look back on his comment. Because thats not really his issue. He would have other things going on in his life people would be more interested and tslk about

I'm sorry but I really don't like the earring on nadech. Ear piercing is enough, that's some kind of bad boy thing. But the earring, that's ewwww!! It doesn't look good on him plus its not a man or boy thing. Even a gentleman thing. Its like a no no. I hope yaya and some good straight guys would advise him. Even P'Pok or Margie's husband, or pakorn and the rest of his gang nor his guy friends wore it. I would accept a not so good fashion statememt like a thai shirt, but an earring that's like a total no.
Ps. Concerned fan☺
To all NYers who are are affected of Nadech's STYLE like wearing earings JUST IGNORE IT :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:no matter how you all CRITICIZED his style Nadech will never give a fuck:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:I personally dont like it also but who cares we can never stop Nadech whatever he wants to style himself I think only Yaya can influence him as her gf duty:love::icon12::naughty2:.

Guys let us just focus and dwell on the FIN SIDE of NY romance to stay always happy:cheer:CRITICIZING Nadech's fashion style is POINTLESS and a waste of time and space here:confused12::confused0::angel10:

Let us always enjoy the :love::naughty2:fin moments of NY:icon12: this is our main reason why we are here in this thread:angel10:

the best earrings of Nadech......Rabbit earring we all know why:love::icon12::naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: