[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Na want to go to Fiji or bora bora and mlfs is almost done . He did film the night b4 . Or they stop production, maybe to collect awards or fan meet for bpsw, or maybe Matt rumour is affecting filming ..lol m just saying .
There is a rumor about Matt? Sorry i dont speak thai so i am not aware of things going on other than english subbed series.

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Na want to go to Fiji or bora bora and mlfs is almost done . He did film the night b4 . Or they stop production, maybe to collect awards or fan meet for bpsw, or maybe Matt rumour is affecting filming ..lol m just saying .

@pinky3 yes what is going on with matt.. some has already mentioned that there is something going on about her and still hasn't got an answer. It would be nice if you're willing to enlighten us

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Sorry guys , I have decided to delete what I wrote earlier explaining some stuff to the people asking me about it . It’s not part of ny news so I don’t think it’s fair for me to write it here .

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
We would know if Ma’Kaew went too. Maybe her internet connection is bad cause it’s not like her to not share pictures of NY :pancarta:

These bracelets are together...:icon12:
View attachment 27815
True but I hope it’s just them cuz they r older now like ya say ..lol they need some alone time too lol .
I wonder if Mae keaw gave ya one silver and one gold cuz ya wore a gold one as well . Unless she want to match with na exactly that Mae keaw switch with her and gave her the gold one .

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya went there to see Nichkhun because he is also in Hong Kong, no wonder she is so quiet maybe has a date with nichkhun now
Not if Nadech have anything to do with it. You should just relinquish that name of yours and make it available to someone who really loves him. Obviously you don't but instead is a Yaya hater. You should be ashamed of yourself in this thread.

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Yaya went there to see Nichkhun because he is also in Hong Kong, no wonder she is so quiet maybe has a date with nichkhun now
You must be dying then when you saw the lovers in Paris:risas3: Based on your name you must have wished you were yaya:risas3: and based on your malicious statement you must think bad of people Nadech is interested romantically. Either that or you were traumatized by something to have such darkness....dark thoughts ....very dark...tsk ...dark.. dark...
Let me shed you some light....:angel10:

Have you ever seen her with nickhun? She’s always with nadech doing merit or some other place. People even tweet it, and Not one talk or tweet of anyone of her going out with him(nickhun) except promote the film. On the other hand there were people who see NY secretly. So you insisting nickhun now makes me wonder if you are really a nadech fan or a frustrated yaya nickhun fan. LOL.

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
You must be dying then when you saw the lovers in Paris:risas3: Based on your name you must have wished you were yaya:risas3: and based on your malicious statement you must think bad of people Nadech is interested romantically. Either that or you were traumatized by something to have such darkness....dark thoughts ....very dark...tsk ...dark.. dark...

Have you ever seen her with nickhun? She’s always with nadech doing merit or some other place. People even tweet it, and Not one talk or tweet of anyone of her going out with him except promote the film. On the other hand there were people who see NY secretly. So you insisting nickhun now makes me wonder if you are really a nadech fan or a frustrated yaya nickhun fan. LOL.
I wouldn’t waste my breath on this person , she will never shut up lol

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling

Have you ever seen her with nickhun? She’s always with nadech doing merit or some other place. People even tweet it, and Not one talk or tweet of anyone of her going out with him except promote the film. On the other hand there were people who see NY secretly. So you insisting nickhun now makes me wonder if you are really a nadech fan or a frustrated yaya nickhun fan. LOL.
She never love Nadech, they are just promoting their works, poor Nadech, Yaya is like Matt always pretend to be innocent but loves many guys

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
She even follows nichkhun private ig when she travels to Korea with her friends last year, they meet in overseas you will not know, and now both of them are in Hong Kong, wow, hahaha

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
She never love Nadech, they are just promoting their works, poor Nadech, Yaya is like Matt always pretend to be innocent but loves many guys
Sure! That’s really why they were in Paris to promote nakee. Cause as we all know, the French are very meticulous when it comes to romance. Paris being the city of love. And nakee wasn’t exactly a love story . So it’s important to take time from shooting MLFAS and LV work to “promote” nakee in Paris. So the French people would go and watch it..:)

As for your thoughts on yaya, why don’t you say that to nadech personally. You’d find out who’s going to be called poor..lol. Whatever you think, say or do.. actually you can continue to waste your time and talk forever but..THERE’S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
She even follows nichkhun private ig when she travels to Korea with her friends last year, they meet in overseas you will not know, and now both of them are in Hong Kong, wow, hahaha
I guess the one who should make merit is YOU not NY. :worship2::worship2:Go remove the bad thought that torment you. :angel10: And please dont mix that bad words with your bad mouth cause it smells like SHIT. Oppsss Sorry not sorry:drooling::rolleyes:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
I guess the one who should make merit is YOU not NY. :worship2::worship2:Go remove the bad thought that torment you. :angel10: And please dont mix that bad words with your bad mouth cause it smell like SHIT. Oppsss Sorry not sorry:drooling::rolleyes:
I’m not a buddhist. I was getting ready to call a priest to perform an exorcism..lol:risas3: But do you know the success would depend on the type of fallen angel ?. Cause there are 9 ..if it’s regular angel then a sprinkle of holy water can take out the evil spirits, But if it’s the higher choirs or type of angels like seraphim or cherubim, then it might take several numbers of exorcism. :risas3: to release a person from possession lol

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
What is up with Na & Ya's solo fans always being so dumb & annoying? :rolleyes:This must be why you don't really see them interacting with their solo fans. So she is going to visit Nichkhun in HK, WITH Nadech???

Not gonna waste too much time replying to dumb people, I gotta read all those Thai comments on Matt's IG looool