[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
All these producers who could wait after NY's queues haha. You better make something as soon as possible! P Da who said she came for supporting Nakee2 but in her hashtag, her real reason was she misses NY haha

My favourite one is P'Dang who came at CH3 Market to buy like a NYFC their planner. How cute! You think that she will buy ch3 calendar? Who cares if there is NY planner lol :risas3:

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
All these producers who could wait after NY's queues haha. You better make something as soo nas possible! P Da who said she came for supporting Nakee2 but in her hashtag, her real reason was she misses NY haha

My favourite one is P'Dang who came at CH3 Market to buy like a NYFC their planner. How cute!

cr.rightful owners
Please producers MAKE IT HAPPEN! how about we get back-to-back lakorns!

@sasuke06 - hmm... you speak as if there are some Daras that are nang’ek or pra’ek onscreen, but actually nang’rai or khun’rai offscreen? :confused12:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
All these producers who could wait after NY's queues haha. You better make something as soo nas possible! P Da who said she came for supporting Nakee2 but in her hashtag, her real reason was she misses NY haha

My favourite one is P'Dang who came at CH3 Market to buy like a NYFC their planner. How cute! You think that she will buy ch3 calendar? Who cares if there is NY planner lol :risas3:

cr.rightful owners
Khun Dang should use that planner to plan Nakee 3

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Today's is the 8 year anniversary of Duang Jai akkhanee. Even Pa Jaew made a post on his IG to remember how time goes by so fast! From jin to Jing!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpyc1AoAF_l/

Do you want some apple? :p

DJA has Fai & Jeed but "WE" NYFC in real life has Kon roo jai with kon narak OR Tee rak OR Bear + Bunny :thumbup:

Tee rak krap.....kaaaaa Tee rak! Oh no..."Tee Lang Mu" :risas3:

#throw back to Tee rak Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpy6-HhFEOa/

#handsareinasafeplace

NY's planner drawn by NY themself, the things they threw during the kathin merit and that cute Paris picnic haha

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
You know what is better than Duang Jai akkhanee or all NY's lakorns? NY's real life HAHAHA. I will repost Jannis_s's comment because this is so true!!! I feel sad for all the delulu crazy fans outside lol. At least, I hope it helps them to be more creative in editing pics with Photoshop :risas3:

"It is better than any pics because this is the real life! Not a magazineeeeee shoot. Good for our hearts :love::)"

It's like Chompoo knows everything since a long time, you can't hide anything in thai ET! After all, she's the one who said "the whole country knows!" and "it's beyond now" :thumbup:

Chomismaterialgirl "Since when do I have a behavior like this?"

"Take me to Paris" she said.

"You are Hong Kong", he replied. :risas3: :thumbup: NY landed in HK for sure with a lots of chocolates paid by Na but then, we don't even know if they stayed there or made a transit to another destination lol. If NY don't post pics, I may repost this pic everyday loool, I'm pretty sure nobody will complain. Seriously, this is one of the best pic EVER and it was in HK!!!

cr.NY

Last edited:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Btw I just realize that there are so many Thai actresses who have close relationship with major designer brands not only Yaha like Nycha with chanel, Chompoo, Due Arisa, Matt Peranee with Cartier, Taew, and so many others

Thai celeb must be so important these days

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Hmmm my cousins live in HK, need them to keep an eye out lmao
I think most NY has connections or relatives all over the world, . Now, is there someone who who has relative who works at the HK airport? , maybe we can get a copy of the itinerary.:risas3:
I wonder if it has something to do with celebrating an anniversary or another merit lol. But personally if you ask me, I think Nadech got a bit jealous of yaya with her friends. I was looking at that vacation spot and I wish I was there. The place looked very beautiful. If I feel like that, what more with Na. Who loves the sea and yaya . I think she probably post those pics and even sent more to him to tease him.. but why HK? Unless it’s not the final destination. It’s amazing though . It was only a month ago they were in France, now they’re out out of the country again? Aren’t they suppose to shoot things? LOL. Nadech said he already asked so many days off, what’s going on with him? :risas3:

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
I think most NY has connections or relatives all over the world, . Now, is there someone who who has relative who works at the HK airport? , maybe we can get a copy of the itinerary.:risas3:
I wonder if it has something to do with celebrating an anniversary or another merit lol. But personally if you ask me, I think Nadech got a bit jealous of yaya with her friends. I was looking at that vacation spot and I wish I was there. The place looked very beautiful. If I feel like that, what more with Na. Who loves the sea and yaya . I think she probably post those pics and even sent more to him to tease him.. but why HK? Unless it’s not the final destination. It’s amazing though . It was only a month ago they were in France, now they’re out out of the country again? Aren’t they suppose to shoot things? LOL. Nadech said he already asked so many days off, what’s going on with him? :risas3:
Maybe they made a wish at the Huang Da Xian temple (where they tied the red thread) and they’re going back to express their gratitude. In Chinese, it’s called huan yuan. When you make a wish and it came true, you go back and thank the entity.

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Maybe they made a wish at the Huang Da Xian temple (where they tied the red thread) and they’re going back to express their gratitude. In Chinese, it’s called huan yuan. When you make a wish and it came true, you go back and thank the entity.
Is that also the temple where they did the red thread?
But what is taking so long for a pic? It seem no one has seen or noticed them. Except for that one person who tweeted.. Is it confirmed they went out of the country and that person didnt just mistake a couple for NY? Why is he the only one who said something. But If hes not mistaken then the two seem to just disappeared. Like houdini lol. sometimes i think they have some special powers or amulet :risas3:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Btw I just realize that there are so many Thai actresses who have close relationship with major designer brands not only Yaha like Nycha with chanel, Chompoo, Due Arisa, Matt Peranee with Cartier, Taew, and so many others

Thai celeb must be so important these days
Connection to these major brands are usually by vogue Thailand . I think Mario might be the only who has d&g not by vogue from what I notice . Vogue and L’Oréal official is the people that send them there , correct me if m wrong . It’s best to know p Ford , he is in charge of vogue . The man who go to all the high end fashion show . The man who upload na pic in Paris