[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
He always trys to play it off that he isn't BUT WE KNOW YOU BOO! He isn't kon narak for no reason :love: I still remember that time he bought her the second most expensive roses in the world or something like that, aggghhh I want a man like Na :sad6::love:
Ahh the limited edition roses that only stock 10 bouquet a year...

U remember that song from rihanna "only girl in the world" ? Yeah this.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Let me intoduce you the new hashtag made in NY haha, #EverydayIsSpecialDay #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

นักข่าว: เห็นทริปแพรรีสมีเสื้อคู่ด้วย?
Medias: We saw in your Paris's trip that you have couple outfits too?
ญาญ่า: หนูบังคับให้เอาไป และให้เขาใส่ #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Yaya: I ordered him to bring and wear them #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

นักข่าวถามเรื่องเซอร์ไพรส์รถ Rolls-Royce "หนูกับแม่พี่แคท มองลองมาเห็นแล้วอู้ววววววว น่าร้ากกกกกกกกก" #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
The medias asked about the Rolls Royce's surprise "I, mum and P'Cat were going down and saw the car "Oohhhhhhh, cuuuuuuuuute" #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

นักข่าว: ทริปปารีสเป็นการฉลองรึเปล่า?
Medias: Your Paris's trip, it was for something to celebrate?
ณเดชน์: ไม่ได้ฉลอง เพราะปรกติเป็นแบบนี้อยู่แล้ว มีอะไรบ่อย ๆ แบบนี้อยู่แล้ว ไม่ได้ special day แต่ everyday #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Nadech: Didn't celebrate because usually, this is already like this, there are already often things like this, it is not "special day" but "everyday" #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
cr.สบายโน๊ะ‏ @s_b_y_s_b_y

- So Yaya confirmed again she was the one behind their couple outfits's idea :thumbup:
- Mae Pla & Cat were there when Na made his surprise ...So cute :love: haha
- Nadech said he is used to making surprises to Yaya and he doesn't need any special day because "everyday is a special day".....FINNNNNNN haha :icon12:

PS: not translated above but after watching the interview, Yaya also confirmed that Na is a romantic man hihi :naughty2:

Something we are used to seeing since a very long time because "everyday is a special day" :thumbup:

Couple outfits for sure but Yaya will make a heart jeans :icon12: only for Nadech haha

cr.rightful owners
This one too :risas3:
miki_jung_88_20181015145607.jpg

Florencce

sarNie Egg
Let me intoduce you the new hashtag made in NY haha, #EverydayIsSpecialDay #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

นักข่าว: เห็นทริปแพรรีสมีเสื้อคู่ด้วย?
Medias: We saw in your Paris's trip that you have couple outfits too?
ญาญ่า: หนูบังคับให้เอาไป และให้เขาใส่ #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Yaya: I ordered him to bring and wear them #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

นักข่าวถามเรื่องเซอร์ไพรส์รถ Rolls-Royce "หนูกับแม่พี่แคท มองลองมาเห็นแล้วอู้ววววววว น่าร้ากกกกกกกกก" #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
The medias asked about the Rolls Royce's surprise "I, mum and P'Cat were going down and saw the car "Oohhhhhhh, cuuuuuuuuute" #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

นักข่าว: ทริปปารีสเป็นการฉลองรึเปล่า?
Medias: Your Paris's trip, it was for something to celebrate?
ณเดชน์: ไม่ได้ฉลอง เพราะปรกติเป็นแบบนี้อยู่แล้ว มีอะไรบ่อย ๆ แบบนี้อยู่แล้ว ไม่ได้ special day แต่ everyday #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Nadech: Didn't celebrate because usually, this is already like this, there are already often things like this, it is not "special day" but "everyday" #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
cr.สบายโน๊ะ‏ @s_b_y_s_b_y

- So Yaya confirmed again she was the one behind their couple outfits's idea :thumbup:
- Mae Pla & Cat were there when Na made his surprise ...So cute :love: haha
- Nadech said he is used to making surprises to Yaya and he doesn't need any special day because "everyday is a special day".....FINNNNNNN haha :icon12:

PS: not translated above but after watching the interview, Yaya also confirmed that Na is a romantic man hihi :naughty2:

Something we are used to seeing since a very long time because "everyday is a special day" :thumbup:

Couple outfits for sure but Yaya will make a heart jeans :icon12: only for Nadech haha

:love::love::love::love:

cr.rightful owners
yaya wears the bracelet from.nadech I believe

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Reading some reviews for Nakee 2 on Twitter from Thais that have seen it & it looks good so far :cheer: My internet connection sucks right now as I'm on the train but I'll try & translate stuff

ก่อนเข้าไปดูไม่ได้คาดหวังอะไรมากนะ แต่ดูจบแล้วสนุกดีอะ ชอบที่สุดคือฉากต่อสู้ของพญานาค มันส์มาก งานซีจีดีงามเลยล่ะ #นาคี2 #นาคี๒
https://twitter.com/0202NK_/status/1051839775861178369?s=19

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
He always trys to play it off that he isn't BUT WE KNOW YOU BOO! He isn't kon narak for no reason :love: I still remember that time he bought her the second most expensive roses in the world or something like that, aggghhh I want a man like Na :sad6::love:
When was this? Is there a pic of it? Thank you!!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The fact that na is so fuckin romantic is literally melting me
The fact that Nadech said " everyday is a special day" is very romantic and Yaya's reaction while looking at him " Aaawwweeee" was so sweet! She melted too!

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
My internet is about to run out but just a brief overview of this tweet; this person said there's no need to watch the lakorn to understand it (Nakee 2), just watching Na & Ya is worthwhile. And the CG of Phaya Naga is what they're surprised about, it's extremely good. Even the fighting scenes are enjoyable.

#นาคี๒ : ไม่ต้องดูละคร ก็ดูรู้เรื่องนะ ดูแค่ณเดชน์ กับญาญ่าก็คุ้มล่ะ ที่ทึ่งสุดก็ CG พญานาคนี่ล่ะ อลังการมากเหลือเกิน ตอนสู้กันนี่อย่างมันส์ #movietwit #moviereview https://t.co/DkRgCHoVXa

Florencce

sarNie Egg
Reading some reviews for Nakee 2 on Twitter from Thais that have seen it & it looks good so far :cheer: My internet connection sucks right now as I'm on the train but I'll try & translate stuff

ก่อนเข้าไปดูไม่ได้คาดหวังอะไรมากนะ แต่ดูจบแล้วสนุกดีอะ ชอบที่สุดคือฉากต่อสู้ของพญานาค มันส์มาก งานซีจีดีงามเลยล่ะ #นาคี2 #นาคี๒
https://twitter.com/0202NK_/status/1051839775861178369?s=19
Looking at the reception during the movie premiere it appears and I have no doubt it will be a big hit.
And bias aside but, based on the teaser the movie looks good. its captivating actually, something that catch your attention.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Regarding the concert, reporter also ask her saying that they thought she was performing two songs , ya say really? Lol
That’s what The group told reporters . She say they tell her that day for that second song but she can’t remember the lyrics so it’s only make it happen .

NAP

sarNie Egg
Years and countless moments of when he said stuffs so no, there're no pictures. Just observations from those that heard him or read things he said.

eta: There's pictures of the roses, but as far as him downplaying his romantic side, it an observation.
Here is the link of Nadech famous rose.It is called Juliet rose which he ordered from England to give Ya Ya for the valentine day.

Ps. I know it’s the other girl asked , not you but don’t know how to reply in one . Lol.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBxHBrevgvM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=nh46p1xy808h