[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

NAP

sarNie Egg
I think so too.. he’s somewhat in trouble . :risas3: He should prepare an answer.. I don’t think “everything is the same “ answer would be very believable, because,,,really nothing IS the same, lol,,both of them seem more affectionate with each other even before they left for Europe. Maybe their feelings had always been the same, but the exhibition of it has gone to another level..at least in the public’s eyes . .For me personally, I think the Best thing is to just admit it . He already admitted he loves her, continuing to dodge and give a straight and clear answer would just annoy many people and I wonder sometimes if that why the rating of their lakorns aren’t as high considering their popularity, . It’s possinle some people gets too annoyed because of continual denial or lack of admission of their relationship, because perhaps many people really liked them and kept waiting and interested in them but after years of unclear answers it annoyed them and so didn’t get interested in watching their lakorns . Yet they continue to watch them in social media and news which explains why they get much attention and popularity....another thing in not hearing clear answer make delusional fans more delusional. They will keep insisting NY are just friends, because they never admitted they’re lovers, even though it obvious that they are , becsuse it never came from their own mouth, They will continue to do that. But the decision of course belongs to NY. Though I really don’t see the reason behind why they wouldn’t let anyone know when people already know, :risas3: it makes it confusing . I mean when it comes to privacy I don’t think they’ll get any more or less than what they have right now because they’re celebrities,, aside from recently people can’t really see everything they do, . if they admit it at least people already know so they don’t find whatever it is as mystery and would stop digging evidences and pictures to prove they’re together, .. Also at some point a person can get tired “hiding” to get privacy. Sometimes one just have to say , to heck with it and do what you want. That seem to be what they did in France. Because they never done that before, clip and photos for days of being together just dating lol. And the most surprising part most of those pictures are from NY not the fans especially yaya. I mean the picture at the Eiffel Tower can still be considered 2 friends touring. But the heart cut out on jeans,do friends do that?:risas3: Yaya posted many pictures of their time together, everyone knows she’s with him, It’s like a new declaration about their relationship, So I don’t know why they would consider to deny it. But again decisions belongs to them

As far as I know, they never denied about their relationship in the past. TBH, this time their action n photos answered the questions n doesn’t even need to confirm. But the media wants to hear from him like you n he now clearly said the heart shaped represent love. She means more than a girlfriend to him. Hoorays

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
While waiting for a complete translation from nyinterfc, some of the highlights (among a LOT!!!) of today interview :love::

You still want an answer of the status "fan" (bf/gf) krap? To this extent, do we still have to call ourself fan? We don't need to give importance of calling ourself "fan". It's already beyond the word "fan" krap. We know each other for 8 years now, we have been through a lots of things together and succeeded to overcome them. We hold each other hand, she keeps encouraging me and I encourage her too. It's a feeling which is continously fullfilled until I'm already confident. I'm happy with what we do.

Medias: Is there an opportunity that we call you fan?
Nadech: you don't have to. We may not talk for letting the others know but we talk about it together

I have to thank her more for staying by my side until today

By Nadech Kugimiya

3:34, the part he said they are beyond fan (bf/gf). When the interviewers asked if there's a wedding coming soon, he said not yet or anytime soon. Guys, he said NOT YET. He didn't deny the wedding, he said not yet. Lol!
Also, the reporter asked if we will see NY more afer Nakee 2. He said no, because Yaya already has alot of lakorns queud (coming up). Sucks the we won't see NY on screen after Nakee 2, but at least we can see pictures and be spoiled by them.
Also, anyone notice how shy Na was? He was blushing lol awwww

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Also, the reporter asked if we will see NY more afer Nakee 2. He said no, because Yaya already has alot of lakorns queud (coming up). Sucks the we won't see NY on screen after Nakee 2, but at least we can see pictures and be spoiled by them.
No he was talking about his own queues for MLFAS. He said for going to Paris, he asked them too much queues that's why, he has to pay his debt now lol. Then the reporter from TV Pool Jackarita said that Nakee2 will come soon so he will be able to see her more often, Na said "Yes". He didn't deny so NY will meet each other a lot this month for sure. For Nakee2, there is for ex "the premier gala" on 15th. Sometimes, they don't announce their schedule just like today for 3 zaap show so who knows what they will promote together again.

Last edited:
3:34, the part he said they are beyond fan (bf/gf). When the interviewers asked if there's a wedding coming soon, he said not yet or anytime soon. Guys, he said NOT YET. He didn't deny the wedding, he said not yet. Lol!
yep I so love it when Nadech NEVER DENIED:icon12: their future wedding,his comment about the heart shape art on their pants that represents their feelings to each other that is...... :icon12:LOVE and I suddenly realized NY could be ENGAGED already:love: since last year when he said they are more than BFGF:icon12::icon12: ....only they choose to make it PRIVATE therefore NY are denying it for the mean time:love::thumbup:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
No he was talking about his own queues for MLFAS. He said for going to Paris, he asked them too much queues that's why, he has to pay his debt now lol. Then the reporter from TV Pool Jackarita said that Nakee2 will come soon so he will be able to see her more often, Na said "Yes". He didn't deny so NY will meet each other a lot this month for sure. For Nakee2, there is for ex "the premier gala" on 15th. Sometimes, they don't announce their schedule just like today for 3 zaap show so who knows what they will promote together again.
Haha, maybe it was just me being delusional. I wanna see NY in another lakorn already even though they just got done with one. :naughty2:

NAP

sarNie Egg
Aww is it for MLFAS? He said in One of the interview that they finished 80% filming. Do we know has he got another lakorn lining up?

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
From the looks of it, it does sound like he does have lakorns lined up that hasn't been announced

I almost died when the reporter asked about marriage proposal and he answered "NOT YET"
I swear my heart skipped several beats during this interview of his...can't believe he set the bar this high

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
As far as I know, they never denied about their relationship in the past. TBH, this time their action n photos answered the questions n doesn’t even need to confirm. But the media wants to hear from him like you n he now clearly said the heart shaped represent love. She means more than a girlfriend to him. Hoorays
I do not think you should single me out in terms of wanting to hear something from him “like the media.” As I am also just a regular fan. I was merely replying on someone’s post regarding what can transpire and possible way Na might respond or not. I am happy on what has happened, I give comments like other people here and try to make my comments clean, I never used malicious words especially with sexual innuendos like someone had.. Nor had I ever really complain about lakorns, songs, events or clothing because things weren’t the way I hope it is, .When you called it out before you should have mentioned who it was instead of saying that the conversation had gotten weird , overboard or something . That time there were 2 of us talking in a really enjoyable and nice way .. when all of a sudden someone starts using lewd words who kept replying to the person I was conversing with .. Then some other people joined in the conversation and perhaps assume we were conversing with her. Seemed to have ganged up on their comments When in fact I never even converse with that person, nor approve of things she said, . Because that person was the first to welcome me here with her hostile comments.

Last edited:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I wish DJA had better quality... I always wanted to watch it, saw hella clips of it and it was good, but the quality :facepalm:
Off topic but, anyone knows when ya's next drama Klin Kasalong is airing? I'm a sucker for reincarnation plots

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha, maybe it was just me being delusional. I wanna see NY in another lakorn already even though they just got done with one. :naughty2:
Most of us feel you!

I wish DJA had better quality... I always wanted to watch it, saw hella clips of it and it was good, but the quality :facepalm:
Off topic but, anyone knows when ya's next drama Klin Kasalong is airing? I'm a sucker for reincarnation plots
This is bad quality for you? I know it's a very old lakorn, but this is as good as it gets via Youtube for free! I watch it via Malimartv and the quality is like this.