[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
Saw the clip of Nadech arriving at the airport and waiting for his mom on instagram. I don't understand thai but he seems shy and tried to distract the fans when they were talking to him. I also thought the shirt caption "I survived" was really suitable as he got onto the car...He probably doesn't have his well prepared answers that he normally has for the press ready :naughty2:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech & Yaya are happy. Na came back from London after more than 10hours flight but he was so freaking handsome & fresh at the airport. No wonder why, he has a work with Ya for 3 zaap hahaha.

How both of them are obviously shy is so cute to look at :love: These two always give that feel of flirting with each other haha. Deep love!

cr.BYFamily

NY's usual way of showing their love towards each other. Na will stare at Ya whereas Ya will need to touch him :p

cr.on pic

Girl is happy & playful, before leaving, NYFC teased Yaya again about her torn jeans and asked her if the ants (love :icon12:) are responsible of the design. Yaya kept smiling and joking with the fans and said "yes it's the ants" LOVE :icon12:. She was the one who began with the ants (=love) when she came back in Thailand at the airport. We can't blame the fans at all lol

#throw back

cr.urassayas

cr.BYFamily

Big Hug from Mum Kaew

How cute is a cutie bite by Ants :icon12: lol

Look at this handsome man :love:

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
3 zaap this sunday, 14th october

รายการโต๊ะข่าวบันเทิง
ณเดชน์ ญาญ่า เปิดเผยถึงความหวานนนนฉ่ำ ที่กรุงปารีสแล้ว!!
Finally, Nadech Yaya revealed about the sweetness overload in Paris!!

หวานฉ่ำ!!!
Sweetness overload!!!

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I need to have a serious talk with whoever was in charge of their outfits :facepalm::facepalm:

Ur man?? Imma let that go since i agree with u about how they dressed someone as handsome as na in such a.....whatever style that was
But he looks hot with that hairstyle and the stud with a bit of stubble going on

View attachment 26268
Oh didn't you know, Nadech is my kon narak as well :love::p

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Saw the clip of Nadech arriving at the airport and waiting for his mom on instagram. I don't understand thai but he seems shy and tried to distract the fans when they were talking to him. I also thought the shirt caption "I survived" was really suitable as he got onto the car...He probably doesn't have his well prepared answers that he normally has for the press ready :naughty2:
I think so too.. he’s somewhat in trouble . :risas3: He should prepare an answer.. I don’t think “everything is the same “ answer would be very believable, because,,,really nothing IS the same, lol,,both of them seem more affectionate with each other even before they left for Europe. Maybe their feelings had always been the same, but the exhibition of it has gone to another level..at least in the public’s eyes . .For me personally, I think the Best thing is to just admit it . He already admitted he loves her, continuing to dodge and give a straight and clear answer would just annoy many people and I wonder sometimes if that why the rating of their lakorns aren’t as high considering their popularity, . It’s possinle some people gets too annoyed because of continual denial or lack of admission of their relationship, because perhaps many people really liked them and kept waiting and interested in them but after years of unclear answers it annoyed them and so didn’t get interested in watching their lakorns . Yet they continue to watch them in social media and news which explains why they get much attention and popularity....another thing in not hearing clear answer make delusional fans more delusional. They will keep insisting NY are just friends, because they never admitted they’re lovers, even though it obvious that they are , becsuse it never came from their own mouth, They will continue to do that. But the decision of course belongs to NY. Though I really don’t see the reason behind why they wouldn’t let anyone know when people already know, :risas3: it makes it confusing . I mean when it comes to privacy I don’t think they’ll get any more or less than what they have right now because they’re celebrities,, aside from recently people can’t really see everything they do, . if they admit it at least people already know so they don’t find whatever it is as mystery and would stop digging evidences and pictures to prove they’re together, .. Also at some point a person can get tired “hiding” to get privacy. Sometimes one just have to say , to heck with it and do what you want. That seem to be what they did in France. Because they never done that before, clip and photos for days of being together just dating lol. And the most surprising part most of those pictures are from NY not the fans especially yaya. I mean the picture at the Eiffel Tower can still be considered 2 friends touring. But the heart cut out on jeans,do friends do that?:risas3: Yaya posted many pictures of their time together, everyone knows she’s with him, It’s like a new declaration about their relationship, So I don’t know why they would consider to deny it. But again decisions belongs to them

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I LOVE THEIR ANSWERS !!!!!! SWEETNESS :love::love::love::love: They have already planned their own dreams hihi.

krobkrua_banterng_ch3#ณเดชน์ #ญาญ่า@keaw_jung @urassayas They revealed about their sweet trip in Paris, they dated together to travel after Yaya has finished her work. And about the Eiffel Tower pic, they confirmed that this is not about revealing because they already traveled a lot together but they admitted that this is the first couple pic they uploaded while they traveled together. As for Yaya, she said that she's the owner of that idea (jeans) and she was the one who cut the hearts from the jeans because she loves when they wear the same clothes. She admitted she feels happy that there was P'Nadech who traveled with her too. As for Nadech, he said that the pic they uploaded is not the most beautiful pic but there are better that they would like to keep for themself. As for the fans who would like to see their wedding, they would like to thank them but everything depends on them and they already have their own dreams #ครอบครัวบันเทิง #เรื่องเล่าเช้านี้#ช่อง3 #ช่อง33 #ch3 #ch33

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/Bov3EE6nuEP/?hl=th&taken-by=krobkrua_banterng_ch3

I know, you must have been all like this after their interview haha :love: :nut: :love:

Last edited:

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
I LOVE THEIR ANSWERS !!!!!! SWEETNESS :love::love::love::love: They have already planned their own dreams hihi

krobkrua_banterng_ch3#ณเดชน์ #ญาญ่า@keaw_jung @urassayas เผยทริปหวานสุดฟินที่ฝรั่งเศส นัดกันเที่ยวต่อหลัง ‘ญาญ่า’ เสร็จงาน ส่วนภาพคู่ที่หน้าหอไอเฟล ยืนยันไม่ได้เป็นการเปิดตัว เพราะไปเที่ยวด้วยกันหลายครั้งแล้ว แต่ยอมรับเป็นรูปคู่รูปแรกที่โพสต์ระหว่างไปเที่ยวด้วยกัน ด้าน ‘ญาญ่า’ สารภาพเป็นเจ้าของไอเดียและเป็นคนตัดกางเกงรูปหัวใจ เพราะชอบให้ทุกคนแต่งตัวเหมือนกัน ยอมรับรู้สึกดีที่มี ‘พี่ณเดชน์’ ไปเที่ยวด้วย ขณะที่ ‘ณเดชน์’บอกรูปที่โพสต์ไม่ใช่รูปที่สวยที่สุดแต่มีรูปที่สวยกว่านั้นที่อยากจะเก็บเอาไว้ ส่วนที่แฟนคลับลุ้นอยากเห็นงานแต่ง ก็ขอขอบคุณ แต่บอกว่าทุกอย่างอยู่ที่เราและเราก็มีความฝันของเราไว้แล้ว#ครอบครัวบันเทิง #เรื่องเล่าเช้านี้#ช่อง3 #ช่อง33 #ch3 #ch33

krobkrua_banterng_ch3#ณเดชน์ #ญาญ่า@keaw_jung @urassayas They revealed about their sweet trip in Paris, they dated together to travel after Yaya has finished her work. And about the Eiffel Tower pic, they confirmed that this is not about revealing because they already traveled a lot together but they admitted that this is the first couple pic they uploaded while they traveled together. As for Yaya, she said that she's the owner of that idea and she was the one who cut the hearts from the jeans because she loves when they wear the same clothes. She admitted she feels happy that there was P'Nadech who traveled with her too. As for Nadech, he said that the pic they uploaded is not the most beautiful pic but there are better beautiful pic that they would like to keep for themself. As for the fans who would like to see their wedding, they would like to thank them but everything depends on them and they have already their own dreams #ครอบครัวบันเทิง #เรื่องเล่าเช้านี้#ช่อง3 #ช่อง33 #ch3 #ch33

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/Bov3EE6nuEP/?hl=th&taken-by=krobkrua_banterng_ch3
OMG ❤❤❤❤❤❤

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE THEIR ANSWERS !!!!!! SWEETNESS :love::love::love::love: They have already planned their own dreams hihi.

krobkrua_banterng_ch3#ณเดชน์ #ญาญ่า@keaw_jung @urassayas They revealed about their sweet trip in Paris, they dated together to travel after Yaya has finished her work. And about the Eiffel Tower pic, they confirmed that this is not about revealing because they already traveled a lot together but they admitted that this is the first couple pic they uploaded while they traveled together. As for Yaya, she said that she's the owner of that idea and she was the one who cut the hearts from the jeans because she loves when they wear the same clothes. She admitted she feels happy that there was P'Nadech who traveled with her too. As for Nadech, he said that the pic they uploaded is not the most beautiful pic but there are better that they would like to keep for themself. As for the fans who would like to see their wedding, they would like to thank them but everything depends on them and they already have their own dreams #ครอบครัวบันเทิง #เรื่องเล่าเช้านี้#ช่อง3 #ช่อง33 #ch3 #ch33

I know, you must have been all like this after their interview haha :love: :nut: :love:

Better like k-i-s-s-i-n-g under the Eiffel Tower? If Ya or P'wish is in the Good Mood they can share it :celebrate16:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

krobkrua_banterng_ch3#ณเดชน์ #ญาญ่า@keaw_jung @urassayas They revealed about their sweet trip in Paris, they dated together to travel after Yaya has finished her work. And about the Eiffel Tower pic, they confirmed that this is not about revealing because they already traveled a lot together but they admitted that this is the first couple pic they uploaded while they traveled together. As for Yaya, she said that she's the owner of that idea and she was the one who cut the hearts from the jeans because she loves when they wear the same clothes. She admitted she feels happy that there was P'Nadech who traveled with her too. As for Nadech, he said that the pic they uploaded is not the most beautiful pic but there are better that they would like to keep for themself. As for the fans who would like to see their wedding, they would like to thank them but everything depends on them and they already have their own dreams #ครอบครัวบันเทิง #เรื่องเล่าเช้านี้#ช่อง3 #ช่อง33 #ch3 #ch33

pdB.gif

Plus I just read tweets about what Na said during his interview & I'm legit screaminggggg

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
View attachment 26274

Plus I just read tweets about what Na said during his interview & I'm legit screaminggggg
While waiting for a complete translation from nyinterfc, some of the highlights (among a LOT!!!) of today interview :love::

You still want an answer of the status "fan" (bf/gf) krap? To this extent, do we still have to call ourself fan? We don't need to give importance of calling ourself "fan". It's already beyond the word "fan" krap. We know each other for 8 years now, we have been through a lots of things together and succeeded to overcome them. We hold each other hand, she keeps encouraging me and I encourage her too. It's a feeling which is continously fullfilled until I'm already confident. I'm happy with what we do.

Medias: Is there an opportunity that we call you fan?
Nadech: you don't have to. We may not talk for letting the others know but we talk about it together

I have to thank her more for staying by my side until today

By Nadech Kugimiya

Last edited: