[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
They both look good but ya is gorgeous.
Btw that necklace is by lv.
Some fans r speculating what’s in na hand during the picture that ya send to p ar. Idk if it’s that long necklace or the lv one ? What u guys think ?

pinky3

sarNie Adult
When ya arrive , theytease her just a bit , someone ask her if she has any red marks on her arm lol, I think she say no ant bite me ? She knows what they meant lol Ya was kinda in a rush , I think she is tired or still shy n don’t want to get ask . She tell them she need to take a bath . I find her funny here when she tell them not to come close ,cuz she don’t want them to smell her breath lol .
Fan ask about her getting a diploma from her uni , how come she don’t upload pic. Idk why they ask her this if I heard correctly .
This is what I heard , if anyone heard it diff , feel free to correct me .

NAP

sarNie Egg
Tmr, is ya ya gonna be asked the questions which have already answers by Thai media. Like are you two dating etc. phew!! what I really want to know is why ya ya sent Na off that evening. She really can say bye over the phone or go to his house to say goodbye. It’s ok if it’s just normal hello /bye bye things. But All I want to know is there any kind of work related stuffs which I can be excited about or can look forward to ? Secretly hoping that this London trip is for half work/half holiday. Wishing them all the best!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
They both look good but ya is gorgeous.
Btw that necklace is by lv.
Some fans r speculating what’s in na hand during the picture that ya send to p ar. Idk if it’s that long necklace or the lv one ? What u guys think ?
It has only just clicked in my mind what you were referring to lol. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the long necklace cuz if you look at the IG story Ya posted today w/ the raisin bread, she wasn't wearing that necklace - just like she wasn't wearing it in that photo she sent to P'Ar. But then if you go back to the IG story she uploaded when they were near the Eiffel Tower & she was smiling happily, she is wearing the long necklace.

It's okay, you're high on NY sweetness! lol
when an NYer is high on sugar levels we became confused:nut: and crazyo_O just like Yaya herself she keeps on posting with wrong dates on her IG stories by putting September:risas3::risas3: instead of October so I suddenly realized September could be the actual NY's anniv as lovers:love::icon12::naughty2:(correct me if I'm wrong)

CTO

someone LIKED the above picture yes we know right PWish you can relate to this no need to confess fc knows this very much:love::icon12::naughty2:we all know you are just shy:naughty2::icon12:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
It has only just clicked in my mind what you were referring to lol. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the long necklace cuz if you look at the IG story Ya posted today w/ the raisin bread, she wasn't wearing that necklace - just like she wasn't wearing it in that photo she sent to P'Ar. But then if you go back to the IG story she uploaded when they were near the Eiffel Tower & she was smiling happily, she is wearing the long necklace.
Lol yea I went and check too , unless she hide it in her turtle neck which I don’t think so . He might have got it for her in either one of the three countries he visit which the news report wrong regarding one of the countries . He never visit Italy but more or Amsterdam. Unless I got the country mix . As for the lv necklace she must have got it herself . She already wore that necklace with the dress she wore was when she was with this man style director for vogue

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boaqlc8AJP-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nyffsgm2a4dn

CTO

someone is trying to troll the fc by saying some are by PCath and some are by PBear the truth is NY were exclusively together the whole time away from Cath and mom IKR NY felt shy to tell the world they were alone and very private in their first ever Paris adventure together:love::icon12::naughty2:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Ny must miss each other especially na lol he upload a book about sad animal story and the turtle caption was I tell myself my own bedtime story
Also dom his friend upload a pic cr to na of a couple holding hands , at a quick glance I thought it was ny lol
Than na like that pic with the couple in Paris . As for ya she upload that cartoon figure of the girl . Than upload
The pics they took. Wish they stay there longer
Cuz they r more free and can do more things with each other

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
"Yaya's happiness is also my happiness" :thumbup:

Then look at Ya's face when she was spending her holiday with Na is Paris. Do you think girl was in heaven? :love:

cr.by urassayas and "kon narak" (cutie)

Before Yaya was in Paris, girl was very excited to meet her boo

Sailor moon wanted to eat "croissants" but finally...she must have ended on the Crescent moon LOL :love:

Who is that "cutie" (named by Yaya) responsible of her happiness? Barry? For sure but not only...

It's the love destiny that link Nadech & Yaya haha :thumbup:. They are not only lovers but they both are persuaded that they are Soulmates :icon12:

You know why Nadech was starring at Ya like this when she was talking about Love destiny? Because he knew that she was talking about HIM hahaha, Man was proud :thumbup:

Talking about love destiny = Sai Nan Hua Jai (Isaan Language), Nakee2's MV has already reached more than 20 millions views whereas the movie is not yet in the cinemas!

Last edited:
"Yaya's happiness is also my happiness" :thumbup:

Then look at Ya's face when she was spending her holiday with Na is Paris. Do you think girl was in heaven? :love:

Before Yaya was in Paris, girl was very excited to meet her boo

Sailor moon would like to eat "croissants" but finally...she must have ended on the Crescent moon! :love:

Who is that "cutie" (named by Yaya) responsible of her happiness? Barry? For sure but not only...

It's the love destiny that link Nadech & Yaya haha :thumbup:. They are not only lovers but they both are persuaded that they are Soulmates :icon12:

You know why Nadech was starring at Ya like this when she was talking about Love destiny? Because he knows that she was talking about HIM hahaha, Man was proud :thumbup:

Talking about love destiny = Sai Nan Hua Jai (Isaan Language), Nakee2's MV has already reached more than 20 millions views whereas the movie is not yet in the cinemas!

OMG @sasuke06 you are really the queen of NY GIFS and your captions are just perfect:love: keep up the FIN good works:love::naughty2::thumbup:

BTW if i where you since you are from France you should have STALKED NY in Paris:naughty2::icon12::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:you missed a chance of a life time:nut::yawn:

CTO

i cant blame Nadech's gang to tease him because the couple in the picture is very much similar to NY I almost believe this is really NY but not actually

pinky3

sarNie Adult
OMG @sasuke06 you are really the queen of NY GIFS and your captions are just perfect:love: keep up the FIN good works:love::naughty2::thumbup:

BTW if i where you since you are from France you should have STALKED NY in Paris:naughty2::icon12::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:you missed a chance of a life time:nut::yawn:

CTO

i cant blame Nadech's gang to tease him because the couple in the picture is very much similar to NY I almost believe this is really NY but not actually
Lol I just notice , I think na was suppose to take a pic of dom , the guy with that cap (it look like dom ) but instead he focus on that couple , this goes to show how much he miss ya lol