[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
AGGGGHHH I'm still so fricking annoyed about that :BangHead::BangHead: Fricking Pope/BPS fans basically trying to imply that Na/Ae were to blame for the low ticket sales for the fanmeeting as they sabotaged the sales cuz they were scared of Pope usurping Na's position :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Who tf has time for that?
They can't really blame NY for taking up the headlines & commotion lolol, the public will pay attention to what they want to pay attention to.
Lol so true na or ae don’t have time or money to waste on stuff like that .
We all know they can’t blame ny but they will lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oyyyyyyy "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Nadech is the luckiest man, after a customized corset by pattricia.a.garde, she wore another one made by vatanika for hanging out with Barry on their dinners hihihi :p

urassayas Thai silk kinda night
Thank you so much P' Prae na ka ที่เสก this Thai silk dress to me. loveee you @vatanika by a cute person :celebrate16:

Yaya said that "Nadech is Narakkkk :celebrate16:" (cute)

Margie & Kim came to tease Yaya haha
- Margie: someone cuuuuuuuute
- Kim: Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (like yessss)

Then, Yaya's uni friend came too LOL :risas3: "Love is in the air :icon12:"

You are cute, you are skilled, you are a "one of a kind", Yaya is a proud girl!

Hahahahaha, Kiss or hug? :p I choose both :love: ROMANTIC !!!

P' Wish is smart for getting those pictures developed overseas. Even if he's close to the film store owners in Thailand, he don't want to show them what happened in Paris :naughty2: hahahhahaha I echo Yaya's sentiment, that Eiffel tower pic was, so good where he got the lines of the tower to match up with the different cloud patterns :clap::clap::clap:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm. I think hes more romantic and creative than most people thought. . He gave her sunflowers because it's sunday. Because its "Sun" day and its Fun Day....so "sun"flowers hahaha.. He probably gave her flowers everyday :)

P' Wish is smart for getting those pictures developed overseas. Even if he's close to the film store owners in Thailand, he don't want to show them what happened in Paris :naughty2: hahahhahaha I echo Yaya's sentiment, that Eiffel tower pic was, so good where he got the lines of the tower to match up with the different cloud patterns :clap::clap::clap:
btw who is P Wish?