[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Oyyyyyyy "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Nadech is the luckiest man, after a customized corset by pattricia.a.garde, she wore another one made by vatanika for hanging out with Barry on their dinners hihihi :p

urassayas Thai silk kinda night
Thank you so much P' Prae na ka ที่เสก this Thai silk dress to me. loveee you @vatanika by cutie :celebrate16:

Yaya said that "Nadech is Narakkkk :celebrate16:" (cute)

Margie & Kim came to tease Yaya haha
- Margie: cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- Kim: Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (like yessss)

Then, Yaya's uni friend came too LOL :risas3: "Love is in the air :icon12:"

You are cute, you are skilled, you are a "one of a kind", Yaya is a proud girl!

Hahahahaha, Kiss or hug? :p I choose both :love: ROMANTIC !!!

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Omg ya is such the cutest . Idk it feel like it’s coming to an end , I agreed they should stay there forever . It looks like ya got stuff custom made just for this trip . U think this is what na wanted to tell them at that interview were he was hungry lol .
Omg I also thought that necklace ya wore looks like that one from rs lol . I mean they gave that one to fan

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
:risas3::risas3::risas3:
upload_2018-10-7_14-17-49.png
I really want to be a lice on Nadech & Yaya's head. I want to know how they flirt with each other. Sitting in front of my screen (?) and I'm still shy to this extent.

I wanna know what Na planned for this trip because it's obvious that Ya is on cloud nine. It's like they've only just started dating & are being all cute together but they've actually been together for 7-8 years.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
:risas3::risas3::risas3:
View attachment 26155
I really want to be a lice on Nadech & Yaya's head. I want to know how they flirt with each other. Sitting in front of my screen (?) and I'm still shy to this extent.

I wanna know what Na planned for this trip because it's obvious that Ya is on cloud nine. It's like they've only just started dating & are being all cute together but they've actually been together for 7-8 years.
Omg tell me about it .
Since I can’t celebrate thanks givings. This is the best thanks giving ever and to be able to share with u guys the love and adoration we have of this couple . So I just wanna give thanks to my family and u guys on af ❤❤❤

pinky3

sarNie Adult

After they report of ny , the host say this tues reporter can ask ya . So does it mean both of them r heading back together and soon cuz na has an event on the 10 ?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Awe right back at u.
Btw do u think na bought her flowers cuz he probably stop at the flourist, look at his ig story . So romantic, I didn’t know na can be this . We know ya is hopelessly romantic tho . Omg getting goosebumps just thinking about them lol
It didn't even cross my mind that he could possibly be out buying flowers for her until someone posted this about the meaning of sunflowers cuz it was in his IG story:
upload_2018-10-7_16-17-28.png
https://twitter.com/koungking55/status/1048940697817034753

The last part says the sunflower also means: "my love is stable & always loyal to you, like a sunflower that never turns around to look at another, except for the sun"

If today is their last day in Paris, I'm 99% sure that he did buy her flowers but maybe roses cuz he seems more like a roses kind of guy .

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Awe that’s just sweet . Isn’t that flower part of the rs drama . Like each colours has meaning ? He does seem like a rose kind of guys , and m sure ya is too , but way back when ya was in et for a few years they ask her what kind of flower she like she say carnation . She explains why but I can’t remember lol . I couldn’t resist on her ig to ask her if she can upload one last couple pic of them b4 heading back , no pressure tho lol m not the type to comment but can’t help in this case .

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Awe right back at u.
Btw do u think na bought her flowers cuz he probably stop at the flourist, look at his ig story . So romantic, I didn’t know na can be this . We know ya is hopelessly romantic tho . Omg getting goosebumps just thinking about them lol
Of course Nadech is romantic :love: - We all have seen some of these actions - he buys her flowers just because; put his arms around her waist when he's standing behind her or next to her when taking pictures, at events, etc; he stares at her or make eye contact with her as much as possible; and he plans perfect dates!

It didn't even cross my mind that he could possibly be out buying flowers for her until someone posted this about the meaning of sunflowers cuz it was in his IG story:
The last part says the sunflower also means: "my love is stable & always loyal to you, like a sunflower that never turns around to look at another, except for the sun"
I don't remember if it's something I read (translated) or heard from an interview, but when asked what kind of flowers he would buy for her, he said Sunflower. Or maybe it was in his IG story but it couldn't be because I wouldn't have been able to read it then:risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I hope ny don’t get blamed for taking up the headline and commotion from other et activities going on in Thailand lol like the fan concert of bps lol . Didn’t someone say fans blame na and ae for the ticket sale lol
AGGGGHHH I'm still so fricking annoyed about that :BangHead::BangHead: Fricking Pope/BPS fans basically trying to imply that Na/Ae were to blame for the low ticket sales for the fanmeeting as they sabotaged the sales cuz they were scared of Pope usurping Na's position :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Who tf has time for that?
They can't really blame NY for taking up the headlines & commotion lolol, the public will pay attention to what they want to pay attention to.