[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been away today and come back hoping to find new NY pics, but not too many shared by the love birds or fans in Paris yet. However, I want to say... am I the only one impressed with this picnic spreads? Wow - it's simple food items but an elaborate spread, the bear napkin is just too much! :love:

upload_2018-10-6_22-48-37.png

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I've been away today and come back hoping to find new NY pics, but not too many shared by the love birds or fans in Paris yet. However, I want to say... am I the only one impressed with this picnic spreads? Wow - it's simple food items but yet so elaborate, the bear napkin is just too much! :love:

View attachment 26135
The heart shape plates got me good lol NY are corny ahhahahahaha

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know what does the caption on her insta story means? the one in the car.

Thanks in advance

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
It doesn't make sense if I translate it word for word, but basically she's saying that when she goes back , she'll lose it ( weight). *pic of piggy

Me: :love::icon12: You're in the city of love with your teerak, when in Rome, right? :icon12::love:

Now u got me thinking if na said something to her like "you're perfect already" or something cuz in the video she smiled bashfully and look over to na before turning to the camera