[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Thanks Yaya! :love:
View attachment 26084
View attachment 26085
I would like to bring a picture from a far away land to send you off to bed. Sweet dreams na krap. Good Night Krub. #love the photographer the most

Nadech doesn't want to share pics to his mum and aunties lol that's why, Yaya who love to take pics can give updates to Na's fam and friends haha. Like this pic Na's manager shared by telling that she requested NY to come back in Thailand for works (she was joking) but instead of replying her, Yaya sent her a sweet pic with Na like "don't bother us, I'm having a sweet time with my Bear" haha :thumbup:

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/Boi44wIHicY/?hl=th&taken-by=aarshar

Na's aunt, khampajjsin who complained that Na doesn't want to send her pics :risas3:

khampajjsin โหลๆๆ ขอรูปหน่อยยยยยย ค้าบ :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
khampajjsin Allo Allo, please give me pics krap :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BolnWVHAnCM/?hl=th&taken-by=khampajjsin

This time, Mae Kaew was happy, she has a pic to send all the fans GN :aloofandbored: thanks to.....Urassaya haha.

keaw_jung ขอนำภาพจากแดนไกลมาส่งเข้านอน ฝันดีนะครับ Good Night Krub ❤ #รักตากล้องที่สุด ❤❤❤❤#nadech #nadechactivity
keaw_jung I would like to bring a picture from a far away land to send you off to bed. Sweet dreams na krap. Good Night Krub. #love the photographer the most ❤❤❤❤#nadech #nadechactivity (translated by yadechtaemint)

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BomBPi5AD5t/?hl=th&taken-by=keaw_jung

So Mae Kaew said she loves the photographer the most....No need to tell you to who belong that green pant right? :naughty2:

cr.kettyka

Yup, Mae Kae is a proud mum :thumbup: She commented on Ya's last post by saying "Veryyyyyyyyy beautiful na":thumbup: :clap: :icon12::icon12::icon12:"

Thank you Yaya for all your pics or else, it will be hard to get some updates from Barry . Such a dedicated photographer :love:

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech doesn't want to share pics to his mum and aunties lol that's why, Yaya who love to take pics can give updates to Na's fam and friends loool like this pic Na's manager shared by telling that she requested NY to come back in Thailand for works (she was joking) but instead of replying her, Yaya sent her sweet pic with Na to her like "don't bother us, I'm having a sweet time with my Bear" haha

Na's aunt, khampajjsin who complained that Na doesn't want to send her pics :risas3:

khampajjsin Allo Allo, please give me pics krap :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

This time, Mae Kaew was happy, she has a pic to send all fans GN :aloofandbored: thanks to.....Urassayas haha.

keaw_jung ขอนำภาพจากแดนไกลมาส่งเข้านอน ฝันดีนะครับ Good Night Krub ❤ #รักตากล้องที่สุด ❤❤❤❤#nadech #nadechactivity
keaw_jung I would like to bring a picture from a far away land to send you off to bed. Sweet dreams na krap. Good Night Krub. #love the photographer the most ❤❤❤❤#nadech #nadechactivity

So Mae Kaew said she loves the photographer the most....No need to tell you to who belong that green pant right? :naughty2:

cr.kettyka

Yup, Mae Kae is a proud mum :thumbup: She commented on Ya's last post by saying "Veryyyyyyyyy beautiful na":thumbup: :clap: :icon12::icon12::icon12:"

Thank you Yaya for all your pics or else, it will be hard to get some updates from Barry . Such a dedicated photographer :love:

cr.rightful owners
And all this time, the girlfriend who were actually spoiled us with everything:love: while the boyfriend are so selfish cause he want to enjoy his mate all by himself :mad: P'Bear ka, please we are dying here:worship2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech doesn't want to share pics to his mum and aunties lol that's why, Yaya who love to take pics can give updates to Na's fam and friends loool like this pic Na's manager shared by telling that she requested NY to come back in Thailand for works (she was joking) but instead of replying her, Yaya sent her sweet pic with Na to her like "don't bother us, I'm having a sweet time with my Bear" haha

This time, Mae Kaew was happy, she has a pic to send all fans GN :aloofandbored: thanks to.....Urassayas haha.

keaw_jung I would like to bring a picture from a far away land to send you off to bed. Sweet dreams na krap. Good Night Krub. #love the photographer the most ❤❤❤❤#nadech #nadechactivity

cr.kettyka

cr.rightful owners
I found it so funny how Na's aunt asked for a photo from him & he sent her a photo of the view:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: He knows what she meant but nope, he wants to keep the pics to himself. I'm really excited to see the film photos he has taken during his time in Paris, he probably won't share the photos of Ya but his photography skills are so good, thus any photo will do.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
And all this time, the girlfriend actually spoiled us with everything:love: while the boyfriend are so selfish cause he want to enjoy his mate all by himself :mad: P'Bear ka, please we are dying here:worship2:
This is Nadech's style :thumbup: and I love the way he handles and protects his relationship with Ya. Not too much, not too little...He's original and very romantic. No wonder why Yaya calls him "One of a kind". Both have the same way of life about their privacy. You'll get from Yaya only 1 or 2 private pics a year loool. We fans are lucky to have Mae Kaew.

I think he has been quite clear in many interviews this year haha. Like the "I love her" in shopee or "this goal is for you" during ch3 anniversary and many many more....:thumbup:

To share sweet pics and feed the fans, not NY's style.

CRYSTAL CLEAR Bear hehe :thumbup: But....WE ARE WAITING FOR PICS, be kind sometimes :risas3:

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I found it so funny how Na's aunt asked for a photo from him & he sent her a photo of the view:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: He knows what she meant but nope, he wants to keep the pics to himself. I'm really excited to see the film photos he has taken during his time in Paris, he probably won't share the photos of Ya but his photography skills are so good, thus any photo will do.
He send his mom pic from the castle backyard as well .
I think they all went sightseeing together at the castle but they split up until maybe when they have something to eat .lol just guessing from pics they posted

pinky3

sarNie Adult
i am over the moon that ya share some pics , eventho us fans hope for more lol . Maybe before they leave , she might post one when they get dress up for a romantic dinner . Me daydreaming now lol

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Boy, are these two would have more and more questions to answer when they get back..lol.. ..I can now imagine the explosions of questions and crowd of reporters lol. And the more they post the more questions they’d Be asked. And it keeps adding by the minute :risas3: I know many bf/ gf travel abroad together. It’s normal for many. I mean they (NY)did it before too. But for some reason this one feels different. It started of when yaya went to the airport to send him off. I suppose gf can send off her bf.. but it is strange she has to wear his clothes sending him off. And that hug seem somewhat heartfelt you would think they won’t see each other for a veeeery long time ( at least months or years..:risas3:) but now we know they’d meet up after a week. And pictures came out like they are in their honeymoon:risas3:.

Now let’s rewind, ....looking back now...That sending off and hug now seem more like a newly wed wife send off of i-will-miss-you. I-don’t-want-to-be-away-from-you kind of hug ...hahaha... if they are not a planning couple, I would think if maybe they secretly got married and since yaya has got to go to Paris anyway. It was timed to have their honeymoon there,,:risas3:. The funny thing was it was quiet for a few days after yaya went to France. Then boom ! Pictures comes out that shock everyone including their friends.. Goodness, this make people think many things. It’s those pics lol. I blame all those pics. :risas3: Those pics by the way. Normally gf bf just tour.. However things they were doing ..cutting hearts , spending so much money renting a rolls Royce, having picnic are more like what people do in their honeymoon ...lol...
Now if an ordinary fan like me can think like this, what more of reporters who likes to invent all sorts of things ? But then again NY style of -“Nothing is going on. We’re the same “. Followed by shocker stuffs. I wouldn’t be surprise now if both came back and before reporters can ask anything announce that they’re married just to shock us all..haha.. if that or something similar to that is announce, the entire thailand would have an earthquake and many antis would passed out.......and I would not be surprise anymore.:risas3:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm here to promote Nakee2 coz someones got to do it ahhahaa

They need to drop more of these bts fast coz the date is coming up. Plus it's the only glimpse we'll get of more scenes coz there were barely any in the mv too.. trailer... that's it lol Movie critics will view it on the 15th so reviews after that date too... but the production team are also still editing smh... they're checking SOUND tho.

Offiicial mv surpassed the audio 18.5 mil and 15 mil respectively.

Someone explain why the ost is placing in Taiwan ahahahha it's so random lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
883k+ likes in 2 days!!!:eek::eek::eek: #nadechyaya was also trending in the top 10 on Twitter for over 24hrs.
upload_2018-10-6_22-0-30.png

AF is working properly now so I can include all the screenshots I wanted to post yesterday :cheer: (Ignore the Spanish lolol, the IG screenshots are from my phone)
I knew Jaonaay's grandma would come :risas3:
upload_2018-10-6_17-55-8.png
We all know this was probably her reaction :risas3::

Ya's friends:risas3::risas3:
upload_2018-10-6_17-59-8.png
Nongneenn: Come *tags all their close friends*
Yingpcp: Couple outfit as well :risas3::risas3::risas3:

upload_2018-10-6_20-39-22.png

Relating to the jeans photo:risas3::
upload_2018-10-6_18-48-59.png
How must they sit so that the trousers that have the heart shape on the same side, join together like this. Other than they sit on top of each other. Please discuss (10 marks)

upload_2018-10-6_20-42-5.png
Here na, a couple with taste, an artist couple that whatever they do/make looks good. Look (they) have taste, don't post obviously. Dting (means like 'fan') looooooooves.

upload_2018-10-6_18-56-54.png
Truthfully, I don't follow this couple much but I saw Yaya post this picture and like...cute. Cute in the way both of them respect each other. It looks like they don't love each other carelessly but love each other deeper than what others see. I wish both of them success ka.

upload_2018-10-6_19-34-40.png
Ka. The shirts, the trousers and the hand waiting to hug, thaaaaaattt (?) can kill the trolls already ka. As for fans, well, it's Nirvana. The banana tree has been ready for a long time already ja.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
883k+ likes in 2 days!!!:eek::eek::eek: #nadechyaya was also trending in the top 10 on Twitter for over 24hrs.
View attachment 26108

AF is working properly now so I can include all the screenshots I wanted to post yesterday :cheer: (Ignore the Spanish lolol, the IG screenshots are from my phone)
I knew Jaonaay's grandma would come :risas3:
View attachment 26091
We all know this was probably her reaction :risas3::

Ya's friends:risas3::risas3:
View attachment 26093
Nongneenn: Come *tags all their close friends*
Yingpcp: Couple outfit as well :risas3::risas3::risas3:

View attachment 26104

Relating to the jeans photo:risas3::
View attachment 26100
How must they sit so that the trousers that have the heart shape on the same side, join together like this. Other than they sit on top of each other. Please discuss (10 marks)

View attachment 26105
Here na, a couple with taste, an artist couple that whatever they do/make looks good. Look (they) have taste, don't post obviously. Dting (means like 'fan') looooooooves.

View attachment 26101
Truthfully, I don't follow this couple much but I saw Yaya post this picture and like...cute. Cute in the way both of them respect each other. It looks like they don't love each other carelessly but love each other deeper than what others see. I wish both of them success ka.

View attachment 26102
Ka. The shirts, the trousers and the hand waiting to hug, thaaaaaattt (?) can kill the trolls already ka. As for fans, well, it's Nirvana. The banana tree has been ready for a long time already ja.
I was so shook by the heart jeans post, I almost made an ny ig account of fin post called, yaya's left leg

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

bonbon

sarNie Egg
She looks so sexy and alluring in that customized corset. My mouth literally was drooling :drooling::drooling::love:

Her slim waist and figure :facepalm: omg so envious!