[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
suddenly i think did all of this picture for vogue thailand? so basically its only photoshoot
They appeared to be wearing their own clothes and these pictures were of them while being tourists enjoying Paris. Maybe there was a photoshoot already, but these photos are for sure theirs.

I think the outfit is too plain for Vogue? Whether it's for Vogue or not, the photos are :icon12::icon12::icon12:
I agree

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
They appeared to be wearing their own clothes and these pictures were of them while being tourists enjoying Paris. Maybe there was a photoshoot already, but these photos are for sure theirs.

I agree
Mr Sanshai from Vogue Thailand posted the pic with Ya after their photoshoot on 03-Oct with caption the job done so have a good holiday.
Now we just enjoy the moment from NY sweet trip. So anynone need some oxygen?:love::love: OGzkg0O.jpg

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Anyone knows what Na’s friend job is? What production he is making in Paris? Or is he helping out Na with his work?
If u r asking about the one with glasses I think he has some business, the one I was sure of is a dry cleaning business cuz I remember ya congrats him when he first opened. As for dom p nok son , I think he help his parents with the drama production. Feel free to correct me if anyone know

https://www.instagram.com/p/BohQZrGHFts/?taken-by=urassayas

i love her caption #TOURISTS this is to confirm that this photo is not for Vogue mag photoshot but NY's real life date:love::icon12::naughty2:

i dont know how NY will answer the medias back in Thailand.What you thinks guys:naughty2:

my imagination on Na's answers

M:did you proposed to marry Yaya back in Paris?

Na:no there is no marriage proposal happened.

M:are you going to admit that you are officially a couple seeing you and Yaya are very sweet in Paris?

Na:it's up to all of you to judge as for me we are happy being like this from the start up to now nothing has changed.

:BangHead:NY style answers:fighting3::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::naughty2::risas3:

:BangHead:IKR NY will still dare to DENY after all the sweet pictures:nut::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited: