[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Is She travelling without her mom, Mae Pla?

What if Nadech pops out the question in Paris?!! I mean you dont have to get married right away anyway...
But Paris is too pretty to miss the moment to ask someone to be the Mrs. Kugimiya Right?

Okay... I'm starting to get too excited for them
Well he was vacationing near the diamond capital of the world and Paris is one of the most romantic places to propose, but we'll never know cause it's not like NY will have professional photographers tag along with them or call the medias/presses to let them know whenever that happens :):aaaaa:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I just saw Yaya's last TVC with Snail white, "Oh my, I wish I could wake up and look like her" (Kaif) => TOTALLY TRUE!

urassayas Hi there, I woke up like this.
@namulifesnailwhite
#NAMULIFE #SNAILWHITE #ICYMASK#มาส์กเนื้อเกล็ดหิมะ #Iwokeuplikethis
@ekarine_wongaganit @seikostyle@luknut_luknut @minkie_mk
Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BoWo6vSnVlM/?hl=fr&taken-by=urassayas

It's time for Petra to use "Snail White" :risas3:. See how I promote LLSR (NY's acting skills in LLSR is GOLD!!!)

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Some people spotted Nadech. The caption is "Gnouuuuuuuu, P'Nadech is veryyyyyy handsome" @keaw_jung #nadech

I think Na has the whole collection of Laugh Worldwide and.....he's waiting Ya to come in Europe to give him back his purple shirt :risas3:

German fans get the good good. They were the ones who spotted NY holding hands there when they shot for traveling companion.... @sasuke06 LET'S GOOOO FRENCH FANS!!!!!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I just saw Yaya's last TVC with Snail white, "Oh my, I wish I could wake up and look like her" (Kaif) => TOTALLY TRUE!

It's time for Petra to use "Snail White" :risas3:. See how I promote LLSR (NY's acting skills in LLSR is GOLD!!!)

This commericial was good. I watched it 3x ahahhaah I was gonna buy it years ago when I was in Thailand to try but this shit is like $30 lol I was like whhhhaaaa aren't I in Thailand? Why so expensive ahhahaha

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
German fans get the good good. They were the ones who spotted NY holding hands there when they shot for traveling companion.... @sasuke06 LET'S GOOOO FRENCH FANS!!!!!!
You know, when you have taken all your day off to see NY in Thailand but you stalked him at an event in a shopping mall whereas 1 month later, they come in your country......Should I go by train or car, a preference for car so I will be able to listen to Yaya's favourite new song "Daniel Caesar - Best Part (feat. H.E.R.)" which is mine too haha.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
This commericial was good. I watched it 3x ahahhaah I was gonna buy it years ago when I was in Thailand to try but this shit is like $30 lol I was like whhhhaaaa aren't I in Thailand? Why so expensive ahhahaha
Snailwhite are very agressive in term of advertissement. When I went in Thailand, Aump Patcharapa was everywhere with this brand. Like in the plane, she was on every seats. In the street, her face was very visible. Now, knowing that Yaya is one of their new ambassador, I wonder if Bangkok could belong to Yaya because without Snail white, she was already everywhere :risas3:. About Yaya's endorsement, she has more than 20!!!! That's crazy!

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Daniel Caesar - Best Part (feat. H.E.R.)

You don't know babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

You're the coffee that I need in the morning

You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it

I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far

This life is a movie
But you're the best part, oh
You're the best part, oh
Best part

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Is She travelling without her mom, Mae Pla?

What if Nadech pops out the question in Paris?!! I mean you dont have to get married right away anyway...
But Paris is too pretty to miss the moment to ask someone to be the Mrs. Kugimiya Right?

Okay... I'm starting to get too excited for them
We shouldn’t overthink this, but it’s possible, :) I don’t know why many thai celebrities are in Europe right now. MK are also there , right? The only thing is. Na’s mom didn’t travel with them. Wouldn't she want to share that time with them?
But yaya’s mom can help with things if that really is the case, And his friends with him could help him plan things. If he didn’t bring that much in this trip then he’s probably bringing things back OR ...this isn't really a vacation, ...Whenever I travel abroad on vacation especially Europe (even for a week ) I have at least 1 medium luggage . Clothes I would wear each day I go on tour, I don’t know how he can travel light for that long . He looks like he only has one small carry on , I have to check in luggage ..But then again I’m a girl so I pack many things lol. :risas3:. Maybe he has few jeans and all shirts lol.. or he’ll buy his other clothes there, It would be awesome if LV would be part of it . But. Na is very private person. So the chances he contacted LV to propose around the time of the fashion week would be an insane idea, but that would surely trend ...worldwide, haha . After that bye bye privacy, :risas3:.. anyway, this is what my overthinking does ... so don’t do this :risas3:

Last edited:

NAP

sarNie Egg
This one is an epic , gal. Hat off to you.

Daniel Caesar - Best Part (feat. H.E.R.)

You don't know babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

You're the coffee that I need in the morning

You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh

I just wanna see