[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

kellyd

sarNie Egg
She will leave to Paris tomorrow at 10pm (BKK time)

LV show will be on 2/10 Yaya probably come back to BKK on 08/10 and she will be guest appearance at Titanium Unbreakable Concert on 12/10.

As for Nadech, he might be back on 8/10 or 9/10 since he will have event on 10/10
She has events on 08/10?:confused12:So tmr she's going to paris:cheer:Glad to see her little fan meeting at the airport:aaaaa:

saphire

sarNie Egg
Hey guys...

It's a little weird that there is no promotion lately for their upcoming Nakee movie....it's coming out so soon. And we don't even have a full length trailer. The Bollywood film I'm excited to see in October has already released like 3 music videos and a full length trailer and has the actors doing interviews to promote it. Here for the NY film, they only had one appearance and a short tiny promo.... WEIRD.

I believe Yaya's Brother film got a TON of promotion in comparison...

How can a film do well in the box office with zero promotion? I'm usually more optimistic. And maybe I don't know how Thai promotions work for their movies....
Agree :confused: the lacking promotion? It’s not boosting the interest of the film

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Ally's IG story is the best hint ever :aaaaa::aaaaa: He could have chosen a solo Ya pic but he didn't hehehe.

Ya must be getting ready to eat those croissants with her boo :p Na is now in Germany & Ya will be travelling to Paris at 10pm apparently.
Ally tag mae keaw too.. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

NAP

sarNie Egg
Can anyone see IG account Allljmkf. It’s spam account created just to defame yaya. I reported it. I can't see it now.if it’s still there, please report it because it’s too ridiculous.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
:cheer::cheer:

Also the LR DVD boxset has exceeded its target of 1800 orders :clap::clap: It's currently at 1853 orders with 3 more days to go :thumbup:
"The hottest couple of Thailand" they said to introduce them, OFC! NY 1st ch3's movie, NY 1st thai lakorn broadcasted Live in China with Tencent and now NY with LLSR, 1st thai lakorn to be shown in GMA in order to introduce thai lakorns in PH with the new campaign. What is the next step? :naughty2: (Btw, wtf they introduce NY with LLSR haha, PHfans, NY count on you!)

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Ally's IG story is the best hint ever :aaaaa::aaaaa: He could have chosen a solo Ya pic but he didn't hehehe.

Ya must be getting ready to eat those croissants with her boo :p Na is now in Germany & Ya will be travelling to Paris at 10pm apparently.
So the guessing game is over? Ally has spoiled us a lot. He tagged @urassayas & @keaw_jung on an old NY's magazine cover with "Safe flight" and a passport. Also according to Ally's caption and how he teases NY "You two are too sweet than it should be :celebrate16::celebrate16:", sugar overload will be guaranteed!

#throw back with some sweetness

Look how Yaya is excited. Since Na left Thailand, she has been very active in social medias whereas she is used to not posting a lot. She gets bored without her one of a kind? haha. This sailormoon pic is just too cute, I can totally picture Yaya who is happy to come in France, to attend LV's fashion show and then meet Na in Paris. YAYA IS HAPPY!

After that she sent Na off at the aiport with that big hug because they would have been separated for 1 week...

I wonder how will be their reunion....:naughty2:

Who is excited? :aaaaa: Let's eat some croissants!

cr.rightful owners

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
"The hottest couple of Thailand" they said to introduce them, OFC! NY 1st ch3's movie, NY 1st thai lakorn broadcasted Live in China with Tencent and now NY with LLSR, 1st thai lakorn to be shown in GMA in order to introduce thai lakorns in PH. What is the next step? :naughty2: (Btw, wtf they introduce NY with LLSR haha, PHfans, NY count on you!)

LLSR is such a wacky choice lolol but I guess it will do.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
So the guessing game is over? Ally has spoiled us a lot. He tagged @urassayas & @keaw_jung on an old NY's magazine cover with "Safe flight" and a passport. Also according to Ally's caption and how he teases NY "You two are too sweet than it should be :celebrate16::celebrate16:", sugar overload will be guaranteed!

#throw back with some sweetness

Look how Yaya is excited. Since Na left Thailand, she has been very active in social medias whereas she is used to not posting a lot. She gets bored without her one of a kind? haha. This sailormoon pic is just too cute, I can totally picture Yaya who is happy to come in France, to attend LV's fashion show and then meet Na in Paris. YAYA IS HAPPY!

After that she sent Na off at the aiport with that big hug because they would have been separated for 1 week...

I wonder how will be their reunion....:naughty2:

Who is excited? :aaaaa: Let's eat some croissants!

cr.rightful owners
She's ready to see her man & eat those croissants :love:
IMG_20180930_162852.jpg