[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Well are u doing anything this afternoon? Lol

I saw license plate, U.K.
I saw this tweet first: https://twitter.com/jel_burtbach/status/1044498265704587264?s=19
But now I've just seen the IG story & yup, it looks like a UK license plate + I think the road sign reads 'Central London'.

I'm literally leaving for uni tomorrow so I'm busy with babysitting & packing today :BangHead::sad6: But I'll try & buy a train ticket back to London for Friday so he better still be here :angel10:

kellyd

sarNie Egg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJBHP9BLbd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=r5gcgqk05r12
Efm news just found out lol btw I hope this doesn’t damage ya tho with the shirt thing . Cuz people will think ya spend the night at his place .
really?how?o_O
it could be a couple shirt not the same one.I don't think people would take it that way.the day before he went shopping with mum keaw and then the next day he went to register school for his friend's boy.he's kinda busy:risas3:

NAP

sarNie Egg
I thought he was referring to LLSR airing abroad cuz I think the question the reporter asked him was linked to LLSR
He came here with his 2 friends. So it is more likely holiday,probably not work related. Definitely in London. I don’t think he will be only staying in London for all his holiday. He wouldn’t rent the car if only staying in London where the traffic is so bad and public transport is so much easier. There is definitely plan to go outside London if I am not wrong.
I am now thinking is he planning to see castles because ya ya once said she would like her wedding to be in castle. So many thoughts going on ha ha.

Last edited:

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
He came here with his 2 friends. So it is more likely holiday,probably not work related. Definitely in London. I don’t think he will be only staying in London for all his holiday. He wouldn’t rent the car if only staying in London where the traffic is so bad and public transport is so much easier. There is definitely plan to go outside London if I am not wrong.
I am now thinking is he planning to see castles because ya ya once said she would like her wedding to be in castle. So many thoughts going on ha ha.
Awww she just wants him to be safe traveling outside of a major city in a foreign country

NAP

sarNie Egg
No I mean he can be anywhere in UK eg oxford/ York/ Manchester etc

If he rent a car for traveling around Europe,this trip gonna be really long:confused0:
I think he mostly will stay in London,it's more convinient than taking public transport especially he's with other friends:confused12:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Omg @YadechTaemint na and his friends r at Bourne and Hollingsworth bar at the moment . Lol I guess he is on vacation with jedianon and maybe their Indian friend o forgot his name lol also base on his ig stories I think some thais might have met them , cuz they also went to Tottenham court yard . Some Thai ladies were selling food and if my hearing is right . She ask them if they want something?? Correct me if m wrong lol

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Omg @YadechTaemint na and his friends r at Bourne and Hollingsworth bar at the moment . Lol I guess he is on vacation with jedianon and maybe their Indian friend o forgot his name lol also base on his ig stories I think some thais might have met them , cuz they also went to Tottenham court yard . Some Thai ladies were selling food and if my hearing is right . She ask them if they want something?? Correct me if m wrong lol
I saw that he was at Tottenham Court Road & I almost cried lolol, I could literally take the train there but nope, I'm busy :sad6:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
She rolled the bottom of her trousers a little ... it indicated that the pants were too big and long ... but we didn't have a clear picture whether yaya wore a belt or not ... whatever it was I was happy ... look at her clothes ... a couple tshirt or not, its finn maaak makk.. but I'm very sure yaya wears nadech clothes..
We’re talking about the one she wore the airport with purple shirt right?. Looking at that design. It can’t just tapered suddenly on the waist area. I would understand if it’s a straight cut. It would look loose at the leg area but the hip going to the waist would be more fitted ..But that jeans looks really loose... the bum area is just too big for her..lol So I think it’s waist is bigger than yayas waist, .Na would probably fill that more than yaya ,:naughty2: as yaya said in 3zaap that Na has a big bum.. :pancarta:..that jeans has Na’s bum written all over it :risas3:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I would probably cry but I would have to keep my fangirling to a minimum so I don't scare him off. It would be awkward if I met him on the tube though.
Lol u r funny . I am happy he is vacationing, no wonder he was working none stop . I hope ya can meet up with them tho after or b4 her lv show . This is his second time there but this time is more special cuz omg ya send him off , I am still in Lala land ❤❤❤