[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
wow so many assumptions :clap:
I feel it's the third case,he handed his suitcase to someone before the pic was taken.he won't only pack this light even if it's a short trip or for a photoshoot.I don't know I just feel if it's for a photoshoot they would more like going abroad together or they shoot in thai.She has a deal with LV so she has to wear LV,but I'm not sure about what na will wear.It's a little bit hard to think:confused12:
She doesn't always have to wear LV.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I was originally thinking he was just gonna go on a general trip but I've kind of ruled that out. So, for me, now it's down to Vogue Thailand or he's going for something big - no way is his girl gonna turn up in his clothes to send him off, along with his mum & aunt, just for something minor. We'll just have to wait for more updates on where he's going & what for :cheer:

Btw I'm still screaming over the fact that Ya came to the airport :aaaaa: Chat jayn mak mak :love:

Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
I was thinking originally thinking he was just gonna go on a general trip I've kind of ruled that out. So, for me, now it's down to Vogue Thailand or he's going for something big, no way is his girl gonna turn up in his clothes to send him off, along with his mum & aunt, just for something minor. We'll just have to wait for more updates on where he's going & what for :cheer:

Btw I'm still screaming over the fact that Ya came to the airport :aaaaa: Chat jayn mak mak :love:
maybe this event
images.jpeg

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I think she only wear LV on vogue after she signed with LV.But before she signed with LV,she wear Chanel once on vogue cover.
Vogue covered her at the Sean Poem show, not a mag cover but they can definitely feature her in other designers. She's only wearing LV when she appears on Vogue coz they're covering her at the fashion show.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I was thinking originally thinking he was just gonna go on a general trip I've kind of ruled that out. So, for me, now it's down to Vogue Thailand or he's going for something big, no way is his girl gonna turn up in his clothes to send him off, along with his mum & aunt, just for something minor. We'll just have to wait for more updates on where he's going & what for :cheer:

Agreed . Didn’t they hug after the selling of their merits stuff cuz na had a spartan competition? All of this stuff depend on who is with him or who is willing to upload his pics . I guess all we can do is wait but it is exciting to guess stuff . Lol

kellyd

sarNie Egg
I've kind of ruled that out cuz it defo doesn't look like Na has been working out in preparation for a marathon. We probably would have gotten a lot more sightings of him exercising outdoors.
But I guess we won't know until we get an update.
maybe it's just a regular trip but we think too much.he's such a ninja:facepalm:we have to wait for more sightings:confused12:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
I've kind of ruled that out cuz it defo doesn't look like Na has been working out in preparation for a marathon. We probably would have gotten a lot more sightings of him exercising outdoors.
But I guess we won't know until we get an update.
he does working out treadmill in gym every day, whats make me sure is the way they hug, its the same feel when they hug after this event
jl96hTk.jpg
and next day we see nadech doing spartan race
DJkUHh7UQAExV2-.jpg
S__11952216.jpg
the hugs feels like be careful and dont get hurt,
41762951_1959692714052427_3435288258527939850_n.jpg
hope my guess was right

Last edited:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling

Yes i like the fact that yaya come to airport for nadech.. she never doing like this before.. :icon12::icon12:

kellyd

sarNie Egg
Vogue covered her at the Sean Poem show, not a mag cover but they can definitely feature her in other designers. She's only wearing LV when she appears on Vogue coz they're covering her at the fashion show.
yea,but consideing a vogue cover I think she still has to wear lv bc of her signment with lv.not sure how long her contract remain.I saw she has that bunny endorsement,so maybe her contract with lv is nearly due.but that's just my assumption.

NAP

sarNie Egg

I concur. 3 likely possibilities: going for good few weeks ( obviously a long time for them) or going for Sth major project or undergo an audition for Sth international project.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha I am SO shocked she is NOT going. Lololsss
yaya couldnt going because she has her own schedule and she could never going marathon with nadech because she couldnt stay under sunlight for too long because she will get headache, also support and hug from yaya already enough for nadech