[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
If you were Na, will you succeed to not tease a cute girl like Ya? IMPOSSIBLE!!! :risas3:

Be careful P'Bear, don't tease me.....even if I love it :p

Nadech's happiness is to tease Yaya haha. They are like "magnets" after all "mmhmmhmm" Yaya said...

I will learn to the others a thai expression: "คุณเป็นทุกสิ่งทุกอย่างของฉัน" = "you're my everything". This is so a lover's action haha. Is there any other Nadech in this world? No, Yaya said he's her "one of a kind" :thumbup:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Article about Yaya's interview during the openning of Nakee2
https://meearai.com/ญาญ่า-ยิ้มหวาน-ณเดชน์-ชม/

According to this article, Yaya said that this movie is not a romantic movie where they make people "jin & fin". It's about something which is outwards to humans being. The romance's side depends on how the viewers will perceive it but for sure, this is a movie with every emotions and those who will watch this movie will appreciate each side according to their own sensibility.

No jin, is it clear? Haha. Hope to not see the same people bashing NY with the jin whereas there is no jin. Knowing Aof Pongpat, you can be sure that it is the case. Nevertheless, with the MV, I already enjoyed NY's scenes together and according to Yaya, we have seen nothing compared to the whole movie so....Give me romance / action / horror / drama in a well balanced plot please.

The rest of the interview is about NY's kathin merit. They asked Ya why she used to doing merit with Na. She said that whatever is the reason or how people see it, to make merit with someone who is closer to you, who is a good person is a good thing :thumbup:. Also, Nadech praised how beautiful Ya is with this a villager's outfit (Yaya shyly smiled when the reporter told her this) and Ya said this outfit was very comfortable to wear, simple and traditional. Moreover, it will allow the viewers to get into her character as Soy with it.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Help me! I can't stop listenning to Na's performance today, he made a RAP, yeah you hear it well, RAP !!!

You remember that day when NY joined Kim's party and Na made his move on thaitanium? I kept repeating on that song the whole week lol

Now, Na performed on วายร้าย (= Villain ) from UrboyTJ Ft. SD Thaitanium and he was damn so cool. How someone can be smart, cool, cute and handsome at the same time? :eek: :love:

วายร้าย ( Villain )
cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB

UrboyTJ : วายร้าย ( Villain ) Ft. SD Thaitanium - Official MV
cr.UrboyTJ

Nadech...you're a real Villain that can make every woman's heart melt.
l

cr.nontapat

Yo Baby! What's up! "Nadech Kugimiya represents the rapper!" :thumbup: Can Na join Ya too at Thaitanium's concert?!

cr.keaw_jung

PS: Big congratulation to all NYFC/NFC who came to support Nadech today! A lots of updates #nadech#nadechyaya. NY fans support all NY's works, individual or couple. Just ignorants will not know it :rolleyes:, Look at all the pic's credit owners haha.

He gave selfies to ALL HIS FANS before leaving :clap:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn6ommKFOHw/?hl=th&taken-by=by_family

cr.rightful owners

Meanwhile...Yaya worked today and after finishing, she gave time to her fans too...like usual :thumbup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn6VEwTgdKA/?taken-by=urassayaclubdotcom

Last edited:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

Nadech Kugimiya admitted that he's someone who love to take care of the others! Since there was somebody who saw him carrying Yaya Urassaya's bag, He revealed that it's his duty to do this. After being interviewed that he would like to marry at 30years old and have 2 kids, he said that at this moment, he doesn't want to focus on it, it's preferable to let it go depending on time. He proudly smiled that the feedback of Nakee2's movie is better than what they expected since they released the teaser. He laughed about making 100Millions of profit. He's willing if the movie will be air in the neighboring countries.

Well how to describe you Nadech Kugimiya....MISTER GENTLEMAN!!! The reason why he's a one of her kind and Yaya can't take her eyes over him haha. Urassaya's since 2011 :thumbup: (Yaya's LV bag fits you well P'Bear :p)

cr.pittanomipa

#throwback, Mister Kugimiya in action!

cr.by_family

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Help me! I can't stop listenning to Na's performance today, he made a RAP, yeah you hear it well, RAP !!!

You remember that day when NY joined Kim's party and Na made his move on thaitanium? I kept repeating on that song the whole week lol

Now, Na performed on วายร้าย (= Villain ) from UrboyTJ Ft. SD Thaitanium and he was damn so cool. How someone can be smart, cool, cute and handsome at the same time? :eek: :love:

วายร้าย ( Villain )
cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB

UrboyTJ : วายร้าย ( Villain ) Ft. SD Thaitanium - Official MV
cr.UrboyTJ

Nadech...you're a real Vilain that can melt every women's heart!

cr.nontapat

Yo Baby! What's up! :thumbup: Can Na join Ya too at Thaitanium's concert?!

cr.keaw_jung

Oh sell jin like how LR was selling JIN? HAHAHHAHA that's why we're buying the uncut version to find out if those 9 hours are where the jin scenes went, ahhahahahaa Also they extended the date to purchase if you need some extra time to think about this. You have until the 3rd of October now. The Thai fans are not gonna upload this online so I wouldn't count on someone to put this on youtube. It'll be taken down by ch3 for sure coz of copyrights. Also you notice no one has ever uploaded dvd versions of any lakorn coz they can't for same reasons, same for Give Me 5 Concert. Kaif can't even do reactions to LR when he shot it for the whole series coz of this poor us I really need to see his reaction.