[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey people, it has been ages since I last commented here..im just here to tell how excited I am for Nakee2 despite anything that will come soon because it is NY first movie together~

So the movie will it be a sad love story or what? since im curious but im not interested enough to invest my time to watch the lakorn version hahhahahaha..
Maybe that's what P'Off wants us to think :confused12: and the production released very little information. Maybe we'll be able to tell after they release a longer trailer soon. From what I am seeing of the short trailer, a love story, but hopefully this ending will be happy instead of the lakorn version. Now don't ask me how that the lakorn ended since I have not watched the ending which I said I was going to watch - just haven't had the motivation yet. :)

Last edited:

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
You're the one heading to Thailand in November right? You're SOOOOOOOOOO lucky you'll get to see it. Do you have a small GoPro?:pancarta:
Yes, but how long are movies usually in theaters in Thailand? I guess I didn't think it would still be airing in November but if it is then I'm definitely going to watch it :aaaaa:. No, I don't have a small GoPro. :(

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
You're the one heading to Thailand in November right? You're SOOOOOOOOOO lucky you'll get to see it. Do you have a small GoPro?:pancarta:
Yes did you have GoPro.. maybe you can recording when you watching their movie and share to us.:naughty2::naughty2:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe that's what P'Off wants us to think :confused12: and the production released very little information. Maybe we'll be able to tell after they release a longer trailer soon. From what I am seeing of the short trailer, a love story, but hopefully this ending will be happy instead of the lakorn version. Now don't ask me how that the lakorn ended since I have not watched the ending which I said I was going to watch - just haven't had the motivation yet. :)
Oh I see how I wish they would do more promotions but the reception is good regardless the promotion..am I the only one wanted it to be sad love story ^^

destinylikit

sarNie Egg
I love to revise old videos.Who can translate what pa jaew says at the beginning of the video? Yaya is very shy.
Star Stage before torranee nee krai krong. What are they talking about since 2.25?
P.S .I apologize in advance for any errors. I'm a fan of NY from Russia and my English is not perfect.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
GIVE ME THAT FRICKING INTERVIEW :sad6::love:
View attachment 25031
Someone tweeted that the ET Thailand interview will be shown today at 7:20pm Thai time. I am reaaaadyyyyy

The teaser of NY's interview for ET News haha

"Yaya urassaya revealed that her relationship with Nadech Kugimiya is more obvious" :naughty2:
https://twitter.com/s_b_y_s_b_y/status/1041619861292498944

cr.rightful owners

That reporter from ET News who interviewed NY, her name is Seoul Weeramethachai (seoullw), she's a NY fan but what is interesting to know is she was the reporter who asked that famous question to Na during the shopee event "Do you love her?" and the rest is history, you all know what Na replied to her haha. I'm so grateful that she dared to ask this question :thumbup:

seoullw ฟิลแบบ FC 2 คนวิ่งมาขอถ่ายรูปกะพี่แบ คนนึง "Fanclub" อีกคนนึง "Fanchan" :risas3::risas3: แล้วในรูปคือไม่มีใครรอดเลยสักคน 55555555555555 ตลกแต่ก็อยากลง ร๊ากกกกกกกกก ❤❤ สัมภาษณ์ชีวิตกันไป 10 กว่านาทีเอ๊ง
seoullw The feel is like two fans (the reporter & Yaya) were running to ask P'Bear to get a selfie, one is "Fanclub" and another one is "Fanchan" (Fanchan = my girlfriend, what she would like to mean is she's Na's fan whereas Ya is Na's girlfriend) :risas3::risas3: and in this pic, everybody failed 55555555555555 It's funny but I would like to share. Love youuuuuuu :icon12::icon12: I interviewed them about their life for more than 10 minutes.

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BnqxgImAJoS/?taken-by=seoullw

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
P'Su + P'Mai are there with Na = possibly a new CF :love::aaaaa: At first I thought he was filming for Smooth E cream cuz of the tone of his solo pics but then I remembered he already has a recent ad for them, and then I thought maybe they were filming promo pics for his solo concert but it seems a bit early for that.
upload_2018-9-17_11-20-24.png
Cr P'Mai

upload_2018-9-17_11-19-10.png
Cr naruchat

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I love to revise old videos.Who can translate what pa jaew says at the beginning of the video? Yaya is very shy.

P.S .I apologize in advance for any errors. I'm a fan of NY from Russia and my English is not perfect.
Welcome!

This was a big show to promote TNNKK (I was over there haha!!!), what the female MC said is sweeter than what Pa Jaew said. The MC is P'Top, she was also an actress in TNNKK known as "Mae Kaew" haha.

P'Top: I have to reveal something about the atmosphere on the lakorn set, I didn't look at the monitor, I loved to be in a scene, I was very happy! Like when praek smells nangek, I understand what everybody must feel because I am also a fanclub of this couple. And I have to say that I'm very jealous of Nadech!
Pa Jaew: True!
P'Top: Because Yaya is so cute! Really!
Pa Jaew: Also let me suggest you, for those who have a disease (then he named them all), before it will be 8.30pm on Friday-saturday-sunday (when they aired TNNKK), prepare all your medicines.

BTS

I love to see when NY are sweet but when they tease each other, it is even more cute !!! :love:

cr.thoranee2012

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ya was working with Ally today so probably a photoshoot :thumbup:

Also I heard that GMA (the channel LLSR will air on) isn't that great but then again No Problem kinda messed up LLSR lolol. I'm just happy NYM will be going to the Philippines & NY fans there can finaly meet NY; they're already planning what to give them as gifts at the airport :icon12: